Important! Our Plans for the End of Flash Support

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
NancyAdmin
Aug 4, 2020, 14:3208/04/20
07/09/19

Important! Our Plans for the End of Flash Support

Lords and Ladies,

You may have heard that Flash will be disabled in the near future. Don't worry - we're on it.

We've been working on this for the past several months, and have two solutions for you.

You first option is ready now! Just go to www.plarium.com, install the Plarium Play launcher, and log in with your Plarium ID. All your progress and purchases will be saved, your units will move faster, and you can play in less time than it takes you to read this newspost.

As an added bonus, if you've never tried using the Plarium Play launcher, you should get a cool little welcome gift as well.

If you prefer to continue playing on browser, we're in the process of evaluating two different solutions. Both would ensure that your game state, progress, and purchases are saved. Both would ensure that you can keep enjoying your game into next year and beyond.

We'll announce our final choice and share all the information you will need to continue browser play later this year.

We know how much time, effort, and passion you've put into your game. We're committed to making sure it will be there for a long, long time.

For now, keep fighting, and remember that you are the most important part of our games!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 4, 2020, 22:1408/04/20
08/09/15

from wesley and an adminstrator directly posting a newspost,seems like Alina is not available ,i hope she is still with us and this is temporary 

anyways, 

i can see that besides from plarium app, u guys are also working on a browser solution too

WoW !!!

i doubt that it would be as fast as what it was on fash but still,we thank u for ur work on the option itself,trying to make it available

i want to ask to give us a eek of what u have in mind,i coud guess the rest myself.but i wont :) then others wouldnt stop asking about things that just seem unfamiliar..

thank you !!

Aug 6, 2020, 21:3408/06/20
11/22/13

Well after 2 tries, one of almost a year or more, the hope is not high.

As to "a eek of what...", I'm shuddering.
Aug 7, 2020, 02:0308/07/20
Aug 7, 2020, 02:07(edited)
04/23/20

Hello Oberon. Or I mean Adam. Or Nancy. Or whoever is running the account now. Too many alts. Funny. 

You could at least take the time and effort to login from the correct account. 

Aug 7, 2020, 06:3308/07/20
Aug 7, 2020, 07:43(edited)
08/09/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

Well after 2 tries, one of almost a year or more, the hope is not high.

As to "a eek of what...", I'm shuddering.

peek :D it was a typo 

dnt u want to know what theyr working on ? 

Aug 7, 2020, 22:1108/07/20
11/22/13
fURY said:

Honestly, it is a scary thought.
Aug 9, 2020, 12:2008/09/20
08/09/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

fURY said:

Honestly, it is a scary thought.

scary is all we got in this case i guess..we will see anyways 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2020, 10:0008/11/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

from wesley and an adminstrator directly posting a newspost,seems like Alina is not available ,i hope she is still with us and this is temporary 

anyways, 

i can see that besides from plarium app, u guys are also working on a browser solution too

WoW !!!

i doubt that it would be as fast as what it was on fash but still,we thank u for ur work on the option itself,trying to make it available

i want to ask to give us a eek of what u have in mind,i coud guess the rest myself.but i wont :) then others wouldnt stop asking about things that just seem unfamiliar..

thank you !!

Hello, Fury! Thanks, I'm fine! I was on vacation  Anyway, I hope that you found this post soothing  As soon as we're ready to share more details, we'll do it. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2020, 10:0208/11/20
05/21/19
Reverse Midas said:

Hello Oberon. Or I mean Adam. Or Nancy. Or whoever is running the account now. Too many alts. Funny. 

You could at least take the time and effort to login from the correct account. 
Hello, Reverse Midas! I don't know who Adam is, but both Nancy's and mine accounts are real. I'm the main Community Manager working on Stormfall: Age of War and Nancy is my colleague helping me out when I'm away. Anyway, enjoy your day! 
Oct 13, 2020, 22:2510/13/20
12/22/14
Nancy said:

Lords and Ladies,

You may have heard that Flash will be disabled in the near future. Don't worry - we're on it.

We've been working on this for the past several months, and have two solutions for you.

You first option is ready now! Just go to www.plarium.com, install the Plarium Play launcher, and log in with your Plarium ID. All your progress and purchases will be saved, your units will move faster, and you can play in less time than it takes you to read this newspost.

As an added bonus, if you've never tried using the Plarium Play launcher, you should get a cool little welcome gift as well.

If you prefer to continue playing on browser, we're in the process of evaluating two different solutions. Both would ensure that your game state, progress, and purchases are saved. Both would ensure that you can keep enjoying your game into next year and beyond.

We'll announce our final choice and share all the information you will need to continue browser play later this year.

We know how much time, effort, and passion you've put into your game. We're committed to making sure it will be there for a long, long time.

For now, keep fighting, and remember that you are the most important part of our games!

Lord Oberon

Any updates? It's about two and a half months since the last update. Only two and a half months to go. Time flies. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 16, 2020, 14:1010/16/20
05/21/19
Limad said:

Nancy said:

Lords and Ladies,

Lord Oberon

Any updates? It's about two and a half months since the last update. Only two and a half months to go. Time flies. 
Hello, Limad! You're right, time flies! We're going to share more details soon, no worries. Cheers!