Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2020, 10:0507/30/20
05/21/19

New: Protected Lands

New: Protected Lands

Free Space for your Castle Improvements

Lords and Ladies,

From now on, you can move your unwanted Castle Improvements to your Protected Lands. Improvements moved to your Protected Lands will stay there until you decide to return them to your Castle.

To move your Improvements, simply click "Edit" in the lower right corner of your Castle screen, click on the Improvement you want, then click "Store."

Improvements in your Protected Lands will not add to your Castle Defense Bonus. Buildings, Unit Improvements with defensive statistics, Summoners, Roads, and Sarcophagi cannot be moved to Protected Lands.

Take advantage of your Protected Lands, remove unwanted Improvements, and use the space to make your Castle more functional!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 30, 2020, 16:4707/30/20
08/09/15

how much did u guys work on this

if this was to make more space and that space ur talking about dsnt help with CDB then why move there

i deleted all my roads and green stuff.if they dnt provide CDB what the difference of being there in a wallet or not being there at all ?

yes there are people who have built so many infernal altars and they might need some space so they start new castle guards introduced or some other improvement with higher bonus... but even then as there will be no space its just better to delete

thats why everyone asks alina ,talk with us about these things...it can save plarium alot of time too ! these things i said above ? some might not agree right ? if u announced this sooner those who would disagree say ther side too so in the end u decide its to be done or not

there ar much more important thngs that can help the game than this u spent some time to work on

Jul 30, 2020, 17:0407/30/20
08/09/15

i mean the time DEVs working on this could have gone where it was needed

id be fine with even asking moderators as councils,they have a good knowledge of the game as they themselves play it too

even if u didnt announce it in forum.i trust all the moderators knowledge
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 31, 2020, 10:3207/31/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

how much did u guys work on this

if this was to make more space and that space ur talking about dsnt help with CDB then why move there

i deleted all my roads and green stuff.if they dnt provide CDB what the difference of being there in a wallet or not being there at all ?

yes there are people who have built so many infernal altars and they might need some space so they start new castle guards introduced or some other improvement with higher bonus... but even then as there will be no space its just better to delete

thats why everyone asks alina ,talk with us about these things...it can save plarium alot of time too ! these things i said above ? some might not agree right ? if u announced this sooner those who would disagree say ther side too so in the end u decide its to be done or not

there ar much more important thngs that can help the game than this u spent some time to work on

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your feedback as always! I'm sorry to see you didn't like the new feature. You're right, the team has put much work into it.

Could you please explain to me what CDB is? Sorry, I didn't get it. 

However, I would like to assure you that we spoke to our moderators about this feature (as you advised us in your second comment). And their feedback helped us a lot while developing the Protected Lands. The main goal here was to give a possibility to our players to put away the unnecessary decorations (for example, the ones dedicated to New Year) and use something else you would like to see in your Castle. 

I believe so many men, so many minds, but how did you see it? Cheers! 

Aug 1, 2020, 03:1708/01/20
10/10/15
I think CDB = Castle Defense Bonus
Aug 1, 2020, 06:2008/01/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your feedback as always! I'm sorry to see you didn't like the new feature. You're right, the team has put much work into it.

However, I would like to assure you that we spoke to our moderators about this feature (as you advised us in your second comment). And their feedback helped us a lot while developing the Protected Lands. The main goal here was to give a possibility to our players to put away the unnecessary decorations (for example, the ones dedicated to New Year) and use something else you would like to see in your Castle. 

after all that work u guys put into this,i couldnt and would never say i didnt like it

that would not only be fair but illogical too.i said i was indifferent to it

this feature being there or not make some small to no difference in game,thats all i said.

CDB means castle defense bonus,and that is why i brought up asking from moderators or players with good knowledge.their council would save plarium,u, so much time and effort.not to invest in unnecessary things

it was a nice feature and will help some players

NancyAdmin
Aug 4, 2020, 11:5108/04/20
07/09/19

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

after all that work u guys put into this,i couldnt and would never say i didnt like it

that would not only be fair but illogical too.i said i was indifferent to it

this feature being there or not make some small to no difference in game,thats all i said.

CDB means castle defense bonus,and that is why i brought up asking from moderators or players with good knowledge.their council would save plarium,u, so much time and effort.not to invest in unnecessary things

it was a nice feature and will help some players

Hi, fURY. Well, we do hope that you'll find the next updates more useful to you.