Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 24, 2020, 13:3706/24/20
05/21/19

Invoke Ran's Oath To Boost Your Army

Invoke Ran's Oath To Boost Your Army

Complete Puzzles For Units and Lasting Bonuses

Lords and Ladies,

Necromancers through the ages have long believed that the forces that served Ran at the Battle of Gwarheyvad still hold their oaths to him. So, they have always valued Oath Stones, having heard that the souls of these warriors were captured with their oaths by mages to honor their memory.

Now, our royal Necromancers have discovered how to unseal the Stones and resurrect the souls of those bound to fulfill Ran's Oath. Unseal the Oath Stones to retrieve fragments of their souls held in Puzzle Pieces. Complete Puzzles, and receive Units who arise to honor their word.

Each Puzzle consists of 25 unique Pieces and corresponds to a certain Unit and their battalion's oath. The goal is to collect all Pieces of a Puzzle to unite the souls - complete this goal and 1000 of the Units shown in the Puzzle will join you to honor their oath.

The Unit type you receive will be granted a one-time permanent Bonus of +10% to Offense and Defense. If you unseal a Piece you’ve already got, you will be granted 10 of the Puzzle’s Unit as a Reward.

One Puzzle Piece and its soul fragment is held within each Oath Stone. You can get Oath Stones from all manner of places, including Events, Tournaments, Quests, and Special Offers. Once you get an Oath Stone, you must unseal it to get the Piece and any Reward there is.

Good luck, and may you prove worthy of the warriors of Gwarheyvad!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2020, 15:5106/24/20
08/09/15

will these be all ?

i mean there are 5 units to be exact,its a good thing dragons or woerian units arnt present there

but will there be new ones for absent units too ? 

if its just these,game will be balanced,at least a litle in beacons,as hammers usually use Dragons variations but almost everyone uses griffin,everywhere, so now kinda partial 10 more % for defending party 

any ways,these aside.the most important question...

will there be free Oth stones presented as reward in tuornaments or it will have to be purchased

thanks in advance

Regards,

fURY,

Jun 24, 2020, 18:5206/24/20
08/02/15

Is there a castle level restriction on receiving Rans Oath  ??

There are a few in my league ( level 46 and 48 ) that cannot access this new feature of the game
Jun 24, 2020, 22:2906/24/20
04/23/20

It seems like an answer to a question that no-one was asking. 

I'll take 1k Griffs and 1k Wyvs and the % bonuses if they're available but it just seems like a very weird update at this point in the game. 

I guess we'll see the shop packages appearing soon and it'll all make sense. 

Jun 26, 2020, 07:1806/26/20
08/09/15

it seems like alina is the only community manager now

at least in answering the players questions,and she checks in once in  or 3 days ,staying a whole day.so today,the questions will most likely be answered
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 13:4306/26/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

will these be all ?

i mean there are 5 units to be exact,its a good thing dragons or woerian units arnt present there

but will there be new ones for absent units too ? 

if its just these,game will be balanced,at least a litle in beacons,as hammers usually use Dragons variations but almost everyone uses griffin,everywhere, so now kinda partial 10 more % for defending party 

any ways,these aside.the most important question...

will there be free Oth stones presented as reward in tuornaments or it will have to be purchased

thanks in advance

Regards,

fURY,

Hello, Fury! From your feedback I got that you like the new feature, am I right? :) 

Replying to your questions, yes, you'll be able to receive free Oath Stones (in the events, tournaments, etc.) and there will be more units in future if players like this feature. I hope I replied to your questions. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 13:4506/26/20
05/21/19
bonnieslayer FT said:

Is there a castle level restriction on receiving Rans Oath  ??

There are a few in my league ( level 46 and 48 ) that cannot access this new feature of the game
Hello! Yes, you're right. Only players who reached Level 50 will be able to access this feature. Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 13:4906/26/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

at least in answering the players questions,and she checks in once in  or 3 days ,staying a whole day.so today,the questions will most likely be answered
I think you know me too well now, Fury!  
Jun 26, 2020, 16:4406/26/20
04/16/16

I find it funny that the Special Offer is the last one in the list of where they can be found.

But the very 1st place to find more Oath Stones... is in an speical offer.

Oberservation:   Seem like Plarium wants to find out who will spend money first, before they are put in Tournaments, Event, or Quests.

Jun 26, 2020, 19:1806/26/20
04/23/20

I just came to post pretty much the same thing. It would have been nice to see them rolled out in a few of the ongoing tourneys, or maybe to have included them in the Brawl. But going shop only straight away...I'm not surprised. 

Jun 26, 2020, 22:1706/26/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury! From your feedback I got that you like the new feature, am I right? :) 

Replying to your questions, yes, you'll be able to receive free Oath Stones (in the events, tournaments, etc.) and there will be more units in future if players like this feature. I hope I replied to your questions. 

i like the new feature yes

also i hope this dsnt apply to dragons,one of the reasons i liked it cause it wasnt for dragons,balancing the previous champion update
Jun 26, 2020, 22:1906/26/20
08/09/15
Alina said:

fURY said:

hehe i think i do  but this was more about recognizing the patterns people follow :p 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2020, 13:5006/30/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

hehe i think i do  but this was more about recognizing the patterns people follow :p 
Hi! Yes, I got it. Just joking 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2020, 13:5006/30/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

i like the new feature yes

also i hope this dsnt apply to dragons,one of the reasons i liked it cause it wasnt for dragons,balancing the previous champion update
I don't really have a full list of units yet. I'm sure we'll see it in future though