New Item: Curative Draught

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2020, 09:0806/01/20
05/21/19

Extend Unit Revival time in the Infirmary!

Lords and Ladies,

A new Item has arrived in Darkshine – Curative Draughts!

You can use Curative Draughts to prolong the time your Units can stay in the Infirmary for you to revive them.

A Curative Draught is a single-use Item. When you apply it, all Units in the Infirmary will gain an additional 14 days to be revived!

You can receive this new Item only as a Battle Pass Reward. Find your claimed Reward in the Black Market to apply it. You can hold a maximum of 10 Curative Draught Items at once.

Complete Battle Pass Levels for your chance to get this amazing Item. Regain your forces and strengthen your army!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2020, 11:4806/09/20
07/30/14

I used this item and i have to say it is crap, 

because i had over 10K purgator when i used it 2 or 3 days ago and look what is left now

http://prntscr.com/swif1w

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 10, 2020, 09:1406/10/20
05/21/19

okobar8sins said:

I used this item and i have to say it is crap, 

because i had over 10K purgator when i used it 2 or 3 days ago and look what is left now

http://prntscr.com/swif1w

Hello! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'm afraid you've misunderstood the item. When you apply it, all Units in the Infirmary will gain an additional 14 days to be revived, but only those units that are in the Infirmary at the moment you apply the item. What happens next? You lose some new units, they're sent to the Infirmary and the timer refreshes. So, basically, you see the time left for the recently lost units, not the ones that get additional 14 days to be revived. I hope my explanation is clear. If not, let me know it, please. Cheers!

Jun 16, 2020, 12:3806/16/20
01/03/17

I am being told by support that this overrides the infirmary  

On Dec 24th infirmary was increased to 14 days

On June 1 this item came out and infirmary was set back to 7 days 

I have a ticket open since troops from the Brawl starting 6/5 have disappeared from my infirmary before I could buy back the SH troops yesterday.  I was of the belief that the 24th announcement was so troops lost in a brawl could be revived regardless of whether they were reg or SH since 14 days would cover both revivals. 

Can someone either confirm or deny this and point me to the announcement. 

Thanks

FoD
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2020, 10:5206/19/20
05/21/19
FlowerOfDoom said:

I am being told by support that this overrides the infirmary  

On Dec 24th infirmary was increased to 14 days

On June 1 this item came out and infirmary was set back to 7 days 

I have a ticket open since troops from the Brawl starting 6/5 have disappeared from my infirmary before I could buy back the SH troops yesterday.  I was of the belief that the 24th announcement was so troops lost in a brawl could be revived regardless of whether they were reg or SH since 14 days would cover both revivals. 

Can someone either confirm or deny this and point me to the announcement. 

Thanks

FoD
Hello! Please let me know your ticket ID. Thank you!