New: Progress Packs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 6, 2020, 10:1005/06/20
05/21/19

Claim Rewards as you improve your Castle's Level!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2020, 10:5305/06/20
03/16/16

I fail to see how this benefits any player that has been here as long as most all of us have. Can you please elaborate on how this package will help any veteran player? I mean you can buy single packs and get a lot more saphires than this and all the rewards that go with it.

This is a serious question . why could you have not designed this a little better for the players you have not the players you are not attracting as the game is not new anymore thanks.
May 6, 2020, 11:4505/06/20
May 6, 2020, 11:50(edited)
08/09/15

i agree with jokysword

im lvl 102

so iv already past almost all those levels in packs u have mentioned.forget about me.almost half my addlists are over lvl 130.what about them ? 

so 2 question here, 

1.if we buy holy or mythic progress packs will we be able to receive the lower levels rewards that we have already been through or the ones after our current lvl ?  

2.if so can we buy multiple packs or its like a only one of the packs is available for everyone's respective level ? 

May 6, 2020, 13:0805/06/20
11/27/14

I am lvl 131.

Why do you display to my screen those rewards if I cant take any ???
May 6, 2020, 13:0805/06/20
03/20/14

fURY said:

1.if we buy holy or mythic progress packs will we be able to receive the lower levels rewards that we have already been through or the ones after our current lvl ?  

2.if so can we buy multiple packs or its like a only one of the packs is available for everyone's respective level ? 

I am above all posted levels there and tried to buy all of them but couldn't.

I guess the AUS $367 will go to WOT this month.
May 6, 2020, 15:4405/06/20
09/08/15

Dear Plarium,

another new feature and a lot of players (including me) don´t really know what to do with it. 

The castle´s level, is it the same as the experience level or is there a new upgrade thingy which I haven´t found yet?

Who is entitled to claim the rewards?

Is it possible to claim rewards for already achieved levels, e.g. a lvl 100 player buys the Mystic Pack?

If players already reached all levels and cannot buy the packs why is there a new button on the screen? We have enough buttons on the screen and don´t need one without function!!!!!

A proper description of new features would be highly appreciated or is it part of the game to investigate and find out by ourselves what it is?

Best regards

Risingir
May 6, 2020, 18:0105/06/20
11/27/14

Risingir said:

Dear Plarium,

another new feature and a lot of players (including me) don´t really know what to do with it. 

The castle´s level, is it the same as the experience level or is there a new upgrade thingy which I haven´t found yet?

Is it possible to claim rewards for already achieved levels, e.g. a lvl 100 player buys the Mystic Pack?

If players already reached all levels and cannot buy the packs why is there a new button on the screen? We have enough buttons on the screen and don´t need one without function!!!!!

A proper description of new features would be highly appreciated or is it part of the game to investigate and find out by ourselves what it is?

Best regards

Risingir
U can buy now...but It not that big deal...Are just saphire and no items...
May 7, 2020, 02:0105/07/20
02/13/15
As a level 101 , I fail to see how these packs will benefit unless we get back paid as per the levels....
May 7, 2020, 06:0005/07/20
11/26/15

Warlock LADY Dumas KT111 New D said:

As a level 101 , I fail to see how these packs will benefit unless we get back paid as per the levels....

on wich server are you lv101?? :p

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2020, 08:5505/08/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

i agree with jokysword

im lvl 102

so iv already past almost all those levels in packs u have mentioned.forget about me.almost half my addlists are over lvl 130.what about them ? 

so 2 question here, 

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your questions!

Replying to them:

1) Yes, you'll be able to claim the Sapphires for the past levels stated in the packs for you. 

2) Thee are four types of packs depending on the player's level. You'll be able to buy the ones you have only once. So, each pack is a one-time offer. 

I hope my replies were helpful 
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2020, 08:5605/08/20
05/21/19
Warlock LADY Dumas KT111 New D said:

Hello! Yes, you're right. You'll be able to claim the Sapphires for the past levels indicated in the offers. Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2020, 08:5805/08/20
05/21/19

Stewart said:

fURY said:

I am above all posted levels there and tried to buy all of them but couldn't.

I guess the AUS $367 will go to WOT this month.

Hello, Stewart! 

Please let me know why you couldn't buy the packs. Did you get an error message? If yes, what was stated there?
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2020, 08:5905/08/20
05/21/19
Mark ROMANIA said:

I am lvl 131.

Why do you display to my screen those rewards if I cant take any ???
Hello! No worries, you'll be able to claim the rewards for the past levels indicated in your offers. Good luck! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2020, 09:0305/08/20
Jul 10, 2020, 08:17(edited)
05/21/19

Risingir said:

Dear Plarium,

Best regards

Risingir

Hello, Risingir!

We're sorry about this confusion. I'll be glad to reply to your questions though. 

1) The Castle's level is your experience level or we can also say in-game level. 

2) Everyone who sees the packs in the game is entitled to take advantage of them. 

3) Yes, it is possible to claim the rewards for already achieved levels. 

4) I totally agree with you here, that's why if you see the button, you'll be able to but the packs and claim your rewards. 

Yes, again, I totally agree with you  Next time, we'll make sure to have a more detailed description. Thank you for your understanding.
May 16, 2020, 16:1305/16/20
03/07/19

Alina said:

Hello lady! 

I don’t see any benefit, old packages with troops and sapphires look much more interesting. :]

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 17, 2020, 11:1605/17/20
05/21/19
*Marshal* said:

Alina said:

Hello lady! 

I don’t see any benefit, old packages with troops and sapphires look much more interesting. :]

Hello, Marshal! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Sorry to hear that you don't like the new offer. Anyway, it's up to you what to choose! It depends on your goals and preferences, I guess... Anyway, good luck! 
Jul 8, 2020, 18:2007/08/20
05/15/16
First, I want to thank Alina for answering this in a straight forward manner. We don't usually get that. Second, I don't know about anyone else, but 55k sapphires for $20 US is a pretty good deal. If you buy straight sapphire packages at that rate how many do you get? What is the normal total value(in sapphires) of a $20 pack including items?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2020, 08:1907/10/20
05/21/19
Sticky said:

First, I want to thank Alina for answering this in a straight forward manner. We don't usually get that. Second, I don't know about anyone else, but 55k sapphires for $20 US is a pretty good deal. If you buy straight sapphire packages at that rate how many do you get? What is the normal total value(in sapphires) of a $20 pack including items?
Hi, Sticky! Thanks for your compliment! It's my pleasure to help and I always try to be honest with our players  I feel like your question is rhetorical, so I'll leave it to the others. Cheers!