All Categories

The Imperial Loyalty Roll Will Soon Be Open!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 22, 2020, 12:0204/22/20
05/21/19

Reach Level 40 To BenefitLords and Ladies,

Soon, we will be introducing the new Imperial Loyalty Roll for those who are Level 40 or above! This time-limited loyalty program will last for 120 days. Don't miss out because it is only open once in a blue moon.

There will be a new Reward for you to claim each day of the program. You can even claim Rewards for the days you are unable to log in. Just make sure you get them before time runs out!

Hurry to reach Level 40 before the Imperial Loyalty Roll opens, and get ready for 120 days of fantastic Rewards!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2020, 11:2604/23/20
Apr 23, 2020, 11:42(edited)
08/09/15

hello Dear community managers

a few questions here

1. will it be like battle pass ? regular battle pass and elite which has to be purchased ? 

2.i dnt like it starting suddenly,still wont complain , but will it be available to people who havnt been online in that specific time ? if not then

3. will it be like a daily quest ? like if a player didnt have the opportunity to claim one day's rewards. will s/he  be able to claim the next day's ?

4.also there seems to be stages ,will those stages be like a requirement for activation of rewards for next ? like this one

just as in weekly u have to finish quest to claim the food consumption decrease , will it be like that ?

will we have to complete stages to receive the rewards ? im asking so cause it seems ur trying to put an emphasis on time

thanks for ur time and patience

respectfully,

heir to nothing,

fURY,

shTpaTown,

Apr 23, 2020, 11:5404/23/20
Apr 23, 2020, 13:53(edited)
02/02/17

Fury, looks like another basketful of free gifts
We have seen many variations on the daily login gifts and this is likely to replace our existing rewards for 120 days - http://prntscr.com/s4m998

Just more ketchup - opiate for the masses

Ask yourselves WHY they are suddenly being so generous lol

Apr 23, 2020, 14:3604/23/20
08/09/15

why see the half empty part of the glass erik

its better just to see the free gifts they will be giving
Apr 23, 2020, 15:4004/23/20
Apr 24, 2020, 14:39(edited)
11/17/14

They making so much off the brawls they figure what a bunch of players lets just bait them into another scheme. eventually there will be like 4 leagues

[Edited]
Apr 24, 2020, 07:2104/24/20
Apr 24, 2020, 07:29(edited)
06/10/14

Fury mate,   This look like 4th kind of loyalty roll to improve game activity standard, so that is good. 1st with paragon status, 2nd in league statistical area, 3rd in bank area. Martha quest and battle pass are not that type of loyalty roll, in these two we need to do some task to earn it. 

But this new royalty roll picture shows this new one also shows with paragon area.  This new one feature looks permanent, rest they knows better, the picture of it shows the 'stage 1' word also so they may also contains the some CCard use also. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 24, 2020, 14:4504/24/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

a few questions here

1. will it be like battle pass ? regular battle pass and elite which has to be purchased ? 

2.i dnt like it starting suddenly,still wont complain , but will it be available to people who havnt been online in that specific time ? if not then

3. will it be like a daily quest ? like if a player didnt have the opportunity to claim one day's rewards. will s/he  be able to claim the next day's ?

4.also there seems to be stages ,will those stages be like a requirement for activation of rewards for next ? like this one

just as in weekly u have to finish quest to claim the food consumption decrease , will it be like that ?

will we have to complete stages to receive the rewards ? im asking so cause it seems ur trying to put an emphasis on time

thanks for ur time and patience

respectfully,

heir to nothing,

fURY,

shTpaTown,

Hello, Fury!

Thanks for your questions! I'm pleased to see players are interested in the upcoming Loyalty programme  Please note that soon there will be another post with a detailed explanation of the new feature. A the moment I can say that it won't be like Battle Pass. This feature is totally free of charge. The only condition here is to be of level 40. Regarding other questions, I do hope for your patience here. Cheers!

Apr 25, 2020, 14:1504/25/20
12/13/14

HiTman-PK said:

Fury mate,   This look like 4th kind of loyalty roll to improve game activity standard, so that is good. 1st with paragon status, 2nd in league statistical area, 3rd in bank area. Martha quest and battle pass are not that type of loyalty roll, in these two we need to do some task to earn it. 

But this new royalty roll picture shows this new one also shows with paragon area.  This new one feature looks permanent, rest they knows better, the picture of it shows the 'stage 1' word also so they may also contains the some CCard use also. 

Our existing loyalty roll is part of the Paragon tab - No reason to assume this will have a paragon area etc

Just 120 days of slighty different gifts instead of 90 days ... altho most of the new gifts will be the usual junk, there might be some that will be worth collecting

http://prntscr.com/s5rf8a

Apr 26, 2020, 22:5104/26/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

a few questions here

respectfully,

heir to nothing,

fURY,

shTpaTown,

Hello, Fury!

Thanks for your questions! I'm pleased to see players are interested in the upcoming Loyalty programme  Please note that soon there will be another post with a detailed explanation of the new feature. A the moment I can say that it won't be like Battle Pass. This feature is totally free of charge. The only condition here is to be of level 40. Regarding other questions, I do hope for your patience here. Cheers!

i hate waiting   but its not like i can do anything about it  

thanks for free gifts

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 27, 2020, 14:5704/27/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

a few questions here

respectfully,

heir to nothing,

fURY,

shTpaTown,

Hello, Fury!

i hate waiting   but its not like i can do anything about it  

thanks for free gifts

Hi, Fury! You made me laugh, thanks!  To be honest, I hate waiting as well! Also, not so much waiting left! Stay tuned!