Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 31, 2020, 11:1803/31/20
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements 

You asked - We listened!

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Gold and Iron Packs purchasable per day increased from 15 to 20 in the Black Market

- Information added to League Brawl completion letters that displays the number of Points you contributed during the Tournament

- Buttons added to the Fiefs tab of the Keep window that jump to the first and last pages

- Added the number of Wisdom Points earned from completing Divine Quests to the UI

- Fixed a bug that changes the Castle zoom when reloading the game

- Fixed a bug blocking the Divine Spirit Limit I Lost Art from increasing the number of Tier I Divine Spirit Wardens you can have at your Castle

- Fixed a rare bug that would cause the wrong number of Units to be revived at the Infirmary

- Fixed a bug involving sacrificing Champions that could cause the Champion stationed at the player's Castle to be deactivated

- Fixed the search function in the League Ranking subtab of the Embassy window

- Fixed a bug affecting Battle Reports about Sorcery Spells

- Fixed a bug in the Capture Hamlet window that would incorrectly add Stoneheart Units to the calculations when dispatching Units

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it. 

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2020, 15:0503/31/20
04/02/15
Since most players are pretty maxed out in Equipment why not allow us to trade Equipment within the league.  The weaker members and leagues would benefit from this.  Same status required such as Class IV common for Class IV common.  l have had to sell class IV level 9 which can be upgraded to 15 when my teammates Equipment is maxed at 14.6 or less.  These upgrades would not interfere with purchases which maxes at 3 pieces.  Money-wise is doesnt affect Plarium so why not?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 1, 2020, 11:0004/01/20
05/21/19
djroc said:

Since most players are pretty maxed out in Equipment why not allow us to trade Equipment within the league.  The weaker members and leagues would benefit from this.  Same status required such as Class IV common for Class IV common.  l have had to sell class IV level 9 which can be upgraded to 15 when my teammates Equipment is maxed at 14.6 or less.  These upgrades would not interfere with purchases which maxes at 3 pieces.  Money-wise is doesnt affect Plarium so why not?
Hello! Thanks for your question! We've received similar complaints in the past. Our game team doesn't feel like doing this due to possible dishonest players. We do hope for your understanding. 
Apr 3, 2020, 15:2904/03/20
08/09/15
please increase contact numbers ....
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 7, 2020, 10:2504/07/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

please increase contact numbers ....

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your suggestion!

We'll do it if it won't overload the game. The dev team is investigating it right now. We do hope for your patience.