New Tournament Is About To Commence

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 3, 2020, 08:3703/03/20
05/21/19

Get Ready For The Weorian Recruitment Race!

Lords and Ladies,

The Weorian Recruitment Race is almost here. Are you and your League ready?

The Weorian Recruitment Race is a time-limited Tournament where your League must conquer Weorian Battlegrounds to earn Idols and advance through Tournament Stages.

Idols are needed to train Weorian Units in the Weorian Stronghold located in your Stoneheart Castle. By training Weorian Units, your League can earn Tournament Points and climb up the Rankings!

There are two major parts to the Weorian Recruitment Race:

1. Conquering Weorian Battlegrounds and Getting Idols

You can send your Units to conquer Weorian Battlegrounds for ONLY two days during the Tournament. You cannot send Champions to Weorian Battlegrounds. 

When the Tournament begins, all League Members can find two of these Battlegrounds in the Weorian Battlegrounds tab of your Weorian Stronghold. By conquering them, you can acquire Idols, which are needed to train Weorian Units and advance through Tournament Stages. 

You and your League must acquire enough Idols together to complete one Stage. Each new Stage you reach, except the final one, reveals two Weorian Battlegrounds. If your League completes the final Stage and you have conquered at least one Weorian Battleground, you can claim the final Stage Reward.

After conquering each Weorian Battleground, you can also select one Bonus out of three options. These Bonuses will be active while the Weorian Battlegrounds are available during the Tournament.

2. Training Weorian Units

You can train Weorian Units for the whole seven days of the Tournament in the Weorian Unit Training tab of your Weorian Stronghold.

Each Tournament makes two Weorian Units available for training: one Offensive Unit and one Defensive Unit. The Units you can train will change from one Tournament to the next. Collect Idols from Weorian Battlegrounds to train as many as you can!

Training Weorian Units earns you and your League Tournament Points. The more Points you earn, the higher your chances of getting a Ranking Reward!

IMPORTANT: Your unused Idols will disappear once the Tournament ends, or if you leave your League. Make sure you train as many Weorian Units as possible before you lose them, and get as many Points as you can!

Get your League ready for this new Tournament and bolster your armies with mighty Weorian Units!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2020, 12:2903/05/20
07/04/15
Got through the first set of BG's and no new BG's have appeared, 6 types of Weorian Units are still locked, 5+ days to go.  Has this contest crashed?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 6, 2020, 15:3203/06/20
05/21/19
BMorgan53 said:

Got through the first set of BG's and no new BG's have appeared, 6 types of Weorian Units are still locked, 5+ days to go.  Has this contest crashed?
Hello! Since it's an alliance tournament, you need to push your alliance members to participate as well. As soon as they collect as many Idols as you did, you'll be forwarded to the next stage. Cheers!
Mar 7, 2020, 07:0003/07/20
07/04/15

Alina said:

BMorgan53 said:

Hello! Since it's an alliance tournament, you need to push your alliance members to participate as well. As soon as they collect as many Idols as you did, you'll be forwarded to the next stage. Cheers!

Nothing in the March 3rd write up mentions anything about The Weorian Recruitment Race being Alliance Tournament, all the discussion is at the League level. Sounds like your are trying to make an excuse for a buggy Tournament. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 11, 2020, 14:3503/11/20
05/21/19

BMorgan53 said:

Alina said:

BMorgan53 said:

Nothing in the March 3rd write up mentions anything about The Weorian Recruitment Race being Alliance Tournament, all the discussion is at the League level. Sounds like your are trying to make an excuse for a buggy Tournament. 

Hello!

Here are our Dev Notes on the new tournament. You may find some useful info there. For example, You and your League must acquire enough Idols together to complete each Stage. Every new Stage you reach, except the last one, reveals two Weorian Battlegrounds. If your League completes the final Stage and you have conquered at least one Weorian Battleground during the Tournament, you can claim the final Stage Reward. 

Indeed, it's a league tournament. Cheers!
Mar 12, 2020, 00:0503/12/20
04/27/14

How about some clarification because I don't understand something...

Last night it said 9hours till the next round of Weorian BGs.... that was late last night for me

I log on today expecting to hit those BGs and now it says some 6days and some hours till the even *its now 6:04PM mountain standard USA)...is there a limited time window to participate?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2020, 14:2603/16/20
05/21/19

JamesTyler TyranusDrakconis said:

Last night it said 9hours till the next round of Weorian BGs.... that was late last night for me

I log on today expecting to hit those BGs and now it says some 6days and some hours till the even *its now 6:04PM mountain standard USA)...is there a limited time window to participate?

Hi, James! Thanks for your question!

The active part of the event is 2 days (hitting BGs), the passive one is building your troops which is 7 days (the whole tournament). You can read more about it here. Cheers!

Mar 25, 2020, 21:2003/25/20
04/27/14

Alina said:

JamesTyler TyranusDrakconis said:

Hi, James! Thanks for your question!

The active part of the event is 2 days (hitting BGs), the passive one is building your troops which is 7 days (the whole tournament). You can read more about it here. Cheers! 

So who would use the elite Weorian troops earned for these special battle grounds when regular Stormfall troops are better to use?  Wyverns, Warlocks, Necromancers consume 2+ units of food per hour, Weorian just one--Weorian troops are on par stronger then dragons unit for unit and each weekend there are Brawls where players have a surplus of regular Stormfall troops.... seldom does one league hammer another league during these brawls 

Granted I am not complaining just pointing out things that seem a little odd and confusing  

Apr 15, 2020, 20:0704/15/20
06/03/16
i became a full member of my league 3 hours after weorian started but it will not let me play the bg's
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 17, 2020, 11:0604/17/20
05/21/19
ifield168 said:

i became a full member of my league 3 hours after weorian started but it will not let me play the bg's
Hello! Yes, that's true, unfortunately. No worries, you'll be able to play next time! Good luck!