Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2020, 10:2301/31/20
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Filter functionality improved when sending Units

- Fixed notification about the House of Lords Level you need to conquer a Settlement

- Fixed the Stoneheart Boost (12h.) Item icon

- Fixed timer in the Keep tracking Resource collection from Hamlets

- Fixed Increase Rank popup so it appears when a Champion reaches the maximum Level

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2020, 15:1901/31/20
08/22/17

what u call this game improvments.tell me what u improve u make the game so lagy imposoble to play (i know what u gona say u pc is slow but if my is slow then my whole league have slow pc but is not that the real reson is that u put so mutch crap that noone ask for it )

https://prnt.sc/qvnpmx

like this who ask to put this and where is the all buton to reccall all my units from the becon.when i enter my castle so mutch staff on evry row best. ocult,sh, cav. inf. agien no all button http://prntscr.com/qvnxbs

the last that u do on the map u make the castle to look crap and change that also my bet noone ask for it 

i remember the time when i atack becons i can pull my troops from the becon in 1 sec now i need arownd 10-15 sec and in that time someone can kill my off. (my bet that u want whe to lose our troops so whe can buy them back.)

u put so mutch crap that u cant play it it is so slow and after the last update  is imposoble to play. to finish some simple staff if i need in the past 5 min now i need 20 min. so over time u make the game slower and slower.

so u can call this not game improvment but how to make the game slow and crapy and overtime u did that so i dont see any improvments just alot more crap that i done need that make the game slow 

Jan 31, 2020, 15:5701/31/20
Jan 31, 2020, 15:57(edited)
11/26/15

there is also no send all button anymore to send units from your castle to your catacombs, please fix this 

and game is slooooow 
Jan 31, 2020, 16:5701/31/20
01/22/16
So thankful for this new update, always wanted the game slowed to an absolute crawl and have to click a million buttons to get my troops in the cats. Thank you so much.
Jan 31, 2020, 21:0901/31/20
08/09/15

SLOW SERVER PROBLEM

just as soon as a new update is patched to a game,any game ,server being slow for some small amount of tie is understandable.. so i wont complain

BUT... 

pls return the send all option ... this is a strategy game and any action that reduces time consumption should never be deleted ever.. 

pls fix this issue

Feb 1, 2020, 19:2802/01/20
06/04/16
It would be very useful to have a delete page button for reports in the Marshall and Herald. This would delete the 7 reports being viewed on the current page. People love to spam by sending 20 raids of 1 pikeman, and junk like that. This would help us save clicks dealing with a column of repetitive reports. Thanks for your consideration.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 3, 2020, 11:4402/03/20
05/21/19

Greetings, Lords and Ladies!

Thank you for sharing your point of view with us. 

1) The lag issue was fixed on Friday. Our dev team did their best to fix it as soon as possible. We're sorry about this inconvenience.

2) The "Return all" button will be returned  The team has taken into consideration our players' feedback. 

Cheers!
Feb 5, 2020, 02:3402/05/20
05/14/16

not a world ender but the placement of CLAIM ALL button on divine quests is terrible,  it's just below the paragon quests tab which I have mistakenly clicked a few times now trying to switch tabs

since with paragon active the other two auto complete, its the only tab I ever click in that area, so moving it someplace where it's less likely to be accidentally clicked would be nice

maybe under the individual quests would be a better option
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2020, 13:5502/07/20
05/21/19
Bit_Yakin ESP said:

not a world ender but the placement of CLAIM ALL button on divine quests is terrible,  it's just below the paragon quests tab which I have mistakenly clicked a few times now trying to switch tabs

since with paragon active the other two auto complete, its the only tab I ever click in that area, so moving it someplace where it's less likely to be accidentally clicked would be nice

maybe under the individual quests would be a better option
Hello! Could you please attach a screenshot to visualise it? Thanks in advance!