All Categories

Prepare Your Castle For Revolutionary New Features!

Prepare Your Castle For Revolutionary New Features!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 13, 2016, 09:0701/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14

Yea I know, A lot could be improved for the game to function optimally, personally I think this game is a gold mine, (Plarium is already making a lot of money though) It just needs a lot of hard work put into it to revert a lot of things players want and to shape it more or less to what players want

And yes, most players here want a hardcore experience... But with that comes immense strategy and planning, not winning by buying 1mil sapphires for 1 dollar ~
Jan 13, 2016, 09:4601/13/16
07/25/15

Mehnslayer said:

Yea I know, A lot could be improved for the game to function optimally, personally I think this game is a gold mine, (Plarium is already making a lot of money though) It just needs a lot of hard work put into it to revert a lot of things players want and to shape it more or less to what players want

And yes, most players here want a hardcore experience... But with that comes immense strategy and planning, not winning by buying 1mil sapphires for 1 dollar ~

Well problem is some players can spend thousands of dollars on this game, and others got a more "sensible" budget to spend. But Plarium does cater more to the ones spending the most, and even a player spend a lot of time and effort and "grind" they can't get close to compete with the big spenders even by spending all that time they create content for the ones that spend a lot... If Plarium one day woke up to find only big spenders left on the server they would face a serious content problem.

- Very few take high risks because units take to long to replace - check.

- In tournaments leagues stack own DEF at alts, bot castles etc, and then send OFF to same place to farm the most EXP - check.

(The nice low risk PVP Plarium pushing towards)

- Abuse of glitches such as send resources to targets to raid the most - check. (farming bots this way can give ridicilous amount of resources).

- Obvious bots in game never removed even after reported over and over - check. (remove them would just remove raid content I guess, Imagine you had to start raid actual playing players that would fight back).

- With high risks come great rewards... uh no, FAIL - check. (There is no real incentive to risk a lot, because there is no reward in the game that justify the risk. You shouldn't be able to win big all the time, but knowing you have a CHANCE to do so, would justify the risk of trying. Loading BG'  over time for that big payout is not the same, its just simple maths)..

There is room for strategy and planning, but the game doesn't really push towards that aspect. It does push towards what is SAFE and give the least risk. I can sometimes enjoy start stalk a player, take notes of when he is active, when he send out raids, when its most likely he got his offense in the open and so on. and then try to hit hard. Then bask in the tears when get mailed about what kind of ahole I am that made him lose his shit and I made him quit, or Im on his death list and he will burn my house and kill my dog or whatever. (and yeah, you can get a lot of abuse after damage someone serious in this game).

This game could be so much more, but a lot of things just make it terrible sad... :/

Jan 19, 2016, 10:2501/19/16
Jan 19, 2016, 10:53(edited)

So here is my fix that will make oberon happy

let the build times be faster but make the troops more expensive in terms of resources like that you deliver what players want and at the same time real players who are engaged in doing raids and playing the game would be benefited they will build troops and they will be encouraged to lose them raiding to get resources to rebuild

like this players who do play the game will even join pvp and lose more

and to new players they will be encouraged to play and raid

now to some players the cost of units is already high in terms of resources so pls remember you can send raids with 50k limit each and players who can join pvp and want the gameplay to be more alive and active are the ones who raid daily and will always build their castle, besides you don't have very long queues because resources are a problem right?

of course you would be building less troops but at least that would happen in a shorter time and you would actually like to use them for raids pvp and such

now this will not affect your profits I guess players will start using sapphires for resources instead of reviving units

and like this players who face big losses especially units they cant build still can revive with sapphires at the healer

now pls understand this is an idea I would like to know what you all feel about it and why

note: I have been playing this game for 3 months now so if there is something wrong pls tell me so I could learn