New: Stoneheart Crystals

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 24, 2019, 12:5412/24/19
01/06/15

Enhance The Power Of Your Stoneheart Units!

Lords and Ladies,

Our seers have discovered a new type of Crystal - Stoneheart Crystals. After much experimentation, we have learned to harness the magic within to boost the Offense and Defense power of Stoneheart Units. Use these arcane items to get the upper hand!

Obtain Stoneheart Crystals through Stoneheart Battlegrounds, the Black Market, or the Bank. Open their Coffers in the Sanctum of Shards to benefit from their awesome power! You can have up to three Stoneheart Crystals active at one time, in addition to your three standard Crystals.

Note that each type of Stoneheart Crystal only affects the Offense or Defense statistics of one type of Stoneheart Unit: Infantry, Cavalry, Bestiary, or Occult.

Stoneheart Crystals can be upgraded to Level 12, while standard Crystals can now be upgraded to Level 14. Collect and upgrade Stoneheart Crystals to dominate Darkshine!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 25, 2020, 11:2401/25/20
09/26/14

it seems you can only get  Crystals through Stoneheart Battlegrounds once a day or is it random and you can get  Stoneheart  Crystals more then once a day in the   Stoneheart Battlegrounds

MicModerator
Jan 27, 2020, 13:1401/27/20
02/22/19

ReallyCoolName said:

it seems you can only get  Crystals through Stoneheart Battlegrounds once a day or is it random and you can get  Stoneheart  Crystals more then once a day in the   Stoneheart Battlegrounds

Hello my Lord , yes , that's right you can get a Stoneheart crystal once a day from the Stoneheart battlegrounds , or

in alternative you can purchase them at the Black market ,or at the Bank in some good offer  !

Many players accumulate saphs for purchase them at the black market since this amazing units are very powerful :

I wish you good game and good battles my Lord !