Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 28, 2019, 11:4811/28/19
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements 

You asked - We listened!

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Option added to lock Equipment Items so they cannot be sold accidentally

- New League Profile Settings screen added where Leagues can change their Banner

- New Mar'eth Quests added to replace a few old ones

- Feats of Honor updated with a new Feat that requires players to upgrade Stoneheart Unit Ranks

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it. 

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2020, 00:0604/24/20
05/22/16

There is one I can think of for you to consider.  When the tower event is on, I select a green champion to send, and often it resets back to the highest champion I have.  I don't want a purple or orange going, I want a low level champion.  Every week the tower event runs in the past it has affected my play.

You have been excellent fixing items out of the past as far back as I have been here.  I hope you will agree this one needs effort.

Thanks.  Stay well all.

ex
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 24, 2020, 09:0104/24/20
05/21/19

Extremy said:

There is one I can think of for you to consider.  When the tower event is on, I select a green champion to send, and often it resets back to the highest champion I have.  I don't want a purple or orange going, I want a low level champion.  Every week the tower event runs in the past it has affected my play.

You have been excellent fixing items out of the past as far back as I have been here.  I hope you will agree this one needs effort.

Thanks.  Stay well all.

ex

Hello, Ex!

That's interesting! Do you happen to have a possibility to provide a video of this possible bug? That would be awesome! 

If not, a step-by-step description and a few screenshots to visualize it would be good, too. Thanks in advance!
Apr 25, 2020, 14:3504/25/20
Apr 25, 2020, 15:06(edited)
12/13/14

Extremy said:

Thanks.  Stay well all.

ex

If you have a green Templar and a blue Templar it actually makes no difference which one you send - all templars of that type will be blocked anyway. Just avoid using your best champions until the higher floors.

The problem you describe always happens because any background event causes the UI to reset to default - which is always the champion of that type with the highest attack power

If I try to select a grey stonebreaker, the game will often reset to the orange if anything happens in the backgound (like another champion completing an attack)

http://prntscr.com/s5rq0f

I don't consider this to be a problem worth fixing because I would never want to send my stonebreaker to low floors - it would be a mistake to do so

Apr 26, 2020, 22:4004/26/20
Apr 26, 2020, 22:44(edited)
08/09/15

Alina said:

Extremy said:

Thanks.  Stay well all.

ex

Hello, Ex!

That's interesting! Do you happen to have a possibility to provide a video of this possible bug? That would be awesome! 

If not, a step-by-step description and a few screenshots to visualize it would be good, too. Thanks in advance!

this is not a bug

also wouldnt change a thing.

ill go by example so both u and extremy who happens to be a leaguemate of mine see what i mean

u have a green (grade 2) blue (grade 3) and an orange(grade 5) templar champion

the game autoselects the highest champion u have,so here it auto selects the orange(grade 5) templar.

even if u select the lowest champion manually ,the whole templar champion section is locked for future use, and if u want to use a templar again,u would have to unlock it with emeralds.so whether u chose it manualy the lower grade or the game auto selects a higher one it wouldnt make a diference..
Apr 27, 2020, 22:0104/27/20
08/09/15
Snowgoon said:

Extremy said:

Thanks.  Stay well all.

ex

If you have a green Templar and a blue Templar it actually makes no difference which one you send - all templars of that type will be blocked anyway. Just avoid using your best champions until the higher floors.

The problem you describe always happens because any background event causes the UI to reset to default - which is always the champion of that type with the highest attack power

If I try to select a grey stonebreaker, the game will often reset to the orange if anything happens in the backgound (like another champion completing an attack)

http://prntscr.com/s5rq0f

I don't consider this to be a problem worth fixing because I would never want to send my stonebreaker to low floors - it would be a mistake to do so

we must have responded at the same time.cause when i first wrote i didnt see ur reply