Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 7, 2019, 15:0111/07/19
05/21/19

Switch to Chrome or Plarium Play Now!

Switch to Chrome or Plarium Play Now!

Get A More Stable Game Experience

Lords and Ladies,

As you might already know, Flash support will be completely removed from consumer versions of Firefox in early 2020. The Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) will continue to support Flash until the end of 2020, after which Flash will no longer be usable on the browser at all.

For the most stable game experience, we highly recommend you use Plarium Play or the Chrome browser to play.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 8, 2019, 13:0011/08/19
11/08/19

I was led to believe there was daily free gifts if you swapped over to FB games room. I've logged in 2 days in a row and seen nothing. Other team members mentioned an icon which when clicked gave you the free items

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2019, 13:2711/11/19
05/21/19

Dragonite said:

I was led to believe there was daily free gifts if you swapped over to FB games room. I've logged in 2 days in a row and seen nothing. Other team members mentioned an icon which when clicked gave you the free items

Hello!

Welcome to the Forum!

If you've been playing via Facebook in the Firefox browser during the last 30 days, then yes, you were supposed to receive the gifts after switching to Facebook Gameroom. If it's not the case for you, then there is no mistake here, I'm afraid. Cheers!
Aug 5, 2023, 15:5708/05/23
04/08/18

Having trouble downloading Plarium on a new computer. Tells me to clear a path. Any idea what this means?