COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 6, 2015, 16:1511/06/15
01/06/15

COMING SOON

COMING SOON - Aliens vs. Predator In Plarium’s Soldiers Inc!

Plarium’s Soldiers Inc will be launching a new, 90-day collaboration with the Alien vs. Predator franchise!

Build an upgradeable Weyland Lab outside your Base and train cloned Alien (Xenomorph) and Predator (Yautja) Units to fight alongside your army!

There are 5 new Alien Units and 5 new Predator Units available to players who unlock them. Players are free to pick one side, or use both in their armies. In addition, there are 3 ultra-powerful Units - one to boost Aliens it accompanies into battle, one to boost Predators, and one to boost both!

Two independent campaigns will be launched!

Players will be tasked with attacking or defending AVP locations. New missions will become available every few days. Players who successfully complete these missions will get rare AVP Units, earn experience points, and unlock exclusive new storyline content.

New Artifact sites on the Global Map!

Capture and hold these special sites to collect new Items. The new Items can be used to clone Aliens and Predators. They can also be obtained, in limited amounts, through your Lab.

Throughout the event, special PVP tournaments will be held, pitting players’ AVP armies against each other to compete for Skulls and other valuable rewards.

Check out Soldiers Inc. and set up a Base to take part in this epic event! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2015, 16:5211/06/15
07/25/15

Cool for the players playing Soldiers Inc, but my wallet can't afford another Plarium game tbh -) gl with it though.

Nov 7, 2015, 00:3911/07/15
12/27/14

Speaking my mind has got me into trouble in the past & I`m sure it will in the future, so, personally I think that people that want to play the other games mostly know where they are and if they want to play them they do or will. I think each game should have it`s own forum & none the twain should meet. 

I would prefer not to hear about Pirates, Total Domination, Soldiers Inc. Nords, or Sparta here. 

Nothing against the games, I think I have started all of them but Total Domination. I went into Nords by accident, which I was none too pleased about actually, but there you go.

I like Soldiers Inc. and Sparta but my game is Stormfall. There are not enough hours in the day as it is. I need more ram in my brain & a bigger hard drive in my chest to fit anymore in.!

Hence, I`d rather not know what`s going on in them. 

That`s just my opinion, which is just 1. :)

Wyz.
Nov 7, 2015, 02:3611/07/15
01/12/15

I agree with morten. When I saw the news I though 'LOL Alien on stormfall???' but then I realize it was on soldiers.inc :(

It's kinda weird to see ads for another game in a game >_>
Nov 7, 2015, 04:0011/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

Actually Sifr I dont think it is, cross promotion is pretty common in the gaming industry, best example is steam or blizzard.

Play hearthstone but want a cardback? go achieve level 5 in heroes of the storm.

Want a special mount in WoW? go play hearthstone. 

It as actually pretty common in the industry, I just think its a bit out of the ordinary for browser games... But a marketing strategy non the less
Nov 7, 2015, 05:5211/07/15
07/25/15

Mehnslayer said:

Actually Sifr I dont think it is, cross promotion is pretty common in the gaming industry, best example is steam or blizzard.

Play hearthstone but want a cardback? go achieve level 5 in heroes of the storm.

Want a special mount in WoW? go play hearthstone. 

It as actually pretty common in the industry, I just think its a bit out of the ordinary for browser games... But a marketing strategy non the less

Funny you mention hearthstone. Got like 90% of the cards possible, and havent spent a dime on it..   The plarium games on the other hand is more like the same game just with different card backs (skins).

If you play one of the Plarium games and go play another, there is no benefit you gain in one for doing the other. Its just a even greater push to dig into your wallet to spend.

Nov 10, 2015, 19:2211/10/15
07/20/15
I don't get all the coin bashing that goes on. Back in the day, a Nintendo game or sega would set you back $100 and then you'd go on line to get cheat codes and be done in a week. I like pinball and when I find a machine I could drop $20 on 2 hours of play. There are $1, $5 , and $10 dollar purchases here  wich you can't even buy a Starbucks coffee with. I mean really, you expect all this effort for nothing or do you want a tonne of annoying advertising?? I think the whining can stop regarding people who pay. I don't find it makes any difference at all in my play over the past few months, I can't tell the difference between who pays and who doesn't. Some younger people can play all day and night, others work and can only stop in for an hour or two a week, is that a fair playing field?? No, but who cares? It's just a fun environment to play in whatever your participation is. Thanks, Palarium, I like all your efforts. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 11, 2015, 10:4811/11/15
01/06/15
Appreciate your understanding, Xena  And thank you for playing Stormfall!
Nov 12, 2015, 01:2311/12/15
Nov 12, 2015, 01:24(edited)
12/27/14

Dear Lord SIFR, 

Thanks. !! KEEP STORMFALL PURE !! Campaign.! Lol.

Dear Lord Mehnslayer,

Yes, I understand all that & if it`s forced on us to achieve more revenue then there is not a lot we can do about it I suppose. :( Lol.

If we get a choice in it, then yeah, your vote, as well as everyone`s, is valid. A couple of votes against so far here in this early running. :)

Dear Lord`s OBERON, XENA & GADHERAS, 

Hey.  :)