Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2019, 12:1308/16/19
05/21/19

Tournaments, Free Gifts, And Discounts

Tournaments, Free Gifts, And Discounts

Surge Forth To Victory!

Lords and Ladies,

The final two weeks of this summer of war are upon us. It is time for the last push - It is time for the Summer Surge!

Here is what you can look forward to in the upcoming Event:

- FREE Gift Packs

- Massive Discounts

- Special Surge Experience Exhibition

Think you’ve got what it takes? The Event runs until August 26th, so surge forth to victory and show them your might!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2019, 14:4010/16/19
05/01/15

The problem with discounts is that Plarium is careless with its honesty.  For instance at the moment they are offering discounted holy summing bonds. Then they claim 50% chance of summoning a Level 5 champion.   I used 10 Holy summoning bonds art £29.50 that is vey expensive. I saved them up and won one. So I click apply 10 times expecting to get 5 level 5 champions.  Statistically the most likely outcome.  I only get 2 which is consistent with but lower than the normal 25% issue rate.  I suspect the message on the items menu has been updated to claim 50/50 but the active code has not. So people feel robbed.   

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 18, 2019, 10:4010/18/19
05/21/19

Thugette said:

The problem with discounts is that Plarium is careless with its honesty.  For instance at the moment they are offering discounted holy summing bonds. Then they claim 50% chance of summoning a Level 5 champion.   I used 10 Holy summoning bonds art £29.50 that is vey expensive. I saved them up and won one. So I click apply 10 times expecting to get 5 level 5 champions.  Statistically the most likely outcome.  I only get 2 which is consistent with but lower than the normal 25% issue rate.  I suspect the message on the items menu has been updated to claim 50/50 but the active code has not. So people feel robbed.   

Hello!

Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm afraid that it's not so easy as it seems. The drop rate of 50% is set up for each deal, not for 10 or 20 of them. It doesn't work this way. We do hope for your understanding. Good luck in future deals!