Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2019, 14:3907/29/19
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements 

You asked - We listened!

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Added option to upgrade buildings from the ""Details"" tab of the Town Hall

- Added ""More Options"" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

- Adjusted Herald reports filter to ensure other player reports won't show after choosing the Ally filter

- Fixed a bug that cancelled Ally status when spying on an Ally's besieged Castle

- Fixed a bug affecting Unit Training Boosts

- Fixed the Crystal Coffer names appearing in Weekly Ranking Reward tooltips

- Tweaked the game to ensure it starts with the zoom configuration you used in your last session

- Fixed a bug that caused Ranking Point icons in Battle Reports to open the wrong Ranking filters

- Fixed display of Unit stats when switching between Unit tabs while a lot of Training Queues are active

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it. 

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 29, 2019, 16:2007/29/19
02/02/17

It is now impossible to open the game without losing the Padlock  http://prntscr.com/olkyos

We have been having this problem since April, but it just got a lot worse

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2019, 14:0807/30/19
05/21/19

Erik Bloodaxe said:

It is now impossible to open the game without losing the Padlock  http://prntscr.com/olkyos

Hello, Erik!

Could you please specify what's the problem about? Thanks!
Aug 1, 2019, 00:5108/01/19
Aug 1, 2019, 01:50(edited)
02/22/16
This is because of the recent Windows update it's not anything Plarium has caused. The update  seems to require a verification for the Flash Player every time you open the game after you log in From what I see  the Opera doesn't have this problem it only requires you to unlock once   but The Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers require manual unlocking repeatedly 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2019, 12:5008/01/19
Aug 1, 2019, 12:50(edited)
05/21/19

Erik Bloodaxe said:

Hi, Erik!

If you're talking about the usage of FlashPlayer in Chrome, Wesley is right. You just need to follow the instructions to activate it. 

Cheers!
Aug 1, 2019, 15:3008/01/19
02/22/16

As you can see many in Windows are having the same issues with a wide assortment of site accesses being Blocked. and they have no good solution as far as giving their consumers the ability give a site a verification so they won't need to manually do it every time they start their computers and enter the game 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-msedge/how-do-i-add-trust-sites-options-in-microsoft-edge/3bc22892-bb8b-49b0-b081-66f315f09849?page=3

Aug 1, 2019, 16:1308/01/19
02/02/17

It was nothing to do with flashplayer access

This problem persisted for well over an hour after server maintenance, but then seemed to be fixed

but we are still seeing the padlock vanish when we exit full screen during play

this is impossible to reproduce accurately and seems mostly random
Aug 4, 2019, 03:0708/04/19
03/14/17
hi read an article last week that google chrome will not support adobe flash sometime in 2020, microsoft will problaby phase it out to. it is old tech and most sites do not use it anymore i believe adobe is doing away with it, if you want more info google adobe flash.gorgar
Aug 4, 2019, 13:4108/04/19
02/22/16
Erik Bloodaxe said:

It was nothing to do with flashplayer access

This problem persisted for well over an hour after server maintenance, but then seemed to be fixed

but we are still seeing the padlock vanish when we exit full screen during play

this is impossible to reproduce accurately and seems mostly random
I suggest you try The Opera Browser as I said it seems to not have this problem 
Aug 6, 2019, 03:1008/06/19
06/02/18

1. When our allied or league members' castle is besieged, will it be possible to use spells to kill enemies units? 

That option should be turn off to when castle is free again.

2. In Town hall, I appreciate new changes, could this be possible by letting us can select our improvements from there?

it is difficult for the caslte full of of improvement, sometimes we forgot where are our improvements to click when we want to make the relocate improvement to get better castle looks.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2019, 13:2508/07/19
05/21/19

Sanosuke said:

1. When our allied or league members' castle is besieged, will it be possible to use spells to kill enemies units? 

That option should be turn off to when castle is free again.

2. In Town hall, I appreciate new changes, could this be possible by letting us can select our improvements from there?

it is difficult for the caslte full of of improvement, sometimes we forgot where are our improvements to click when we want to make the relocate improvement to get better castle looks.

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

1) Do you mean Spells of Enhancement? Could you please specify?

2) Thanks for this suggestion. I will make sure to forward it to the team.

Cheers!

Aug 13, 2019, 21:1408/13/19
07/12/17
Hi, when doing the champs with Paragon turned on, a lot of the time it sends out the wrong one, so end up wasting 2 or 3 of the 10 shots and end up with undead with just some of their energy gone. The issue happens when you try to send 5 or more champs to fight undead it sends a returning champ back into the battle even if you have selected another one. This issue is annoying.
Aug 22, 2019, 12:2508/22/19
02/22/16

Dracul said:

Hi, when doing the champs with Paragon turned on, a lot of the time it sends out the wrong one, so end up wasting 2 or 3 of the 10 shots and end up with undead with just some of their energy gone. The issue happens when you try to send 5 or more champs to fight undead it sends a returning champ back into the battle even if you have selected another one. This issue is annoying.

Hello sorry for your troubles we understand how annoying your issue must be to you. If you could please pay close attention if you see this event happen again make out a bug report  Giving your Account cords the platform you play on Facebook,Plarium.com and the server you use  and the exact time it happens. We can then have a tech  check your Player log and see exactly what is going on  we thank you for you help in solving your troubles. When you make a report in the bug report area  we will be able to answer your issue faster as it won't be lost in the thread doesn't much traffic like this one did :)