Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 8, 2019, 15:1807/08/19
05/21/19

New Hamlets - Vampire's Hamlet

New Hamlets - Vampire's Hamlet

Seize Vampire's Hamlets To Obtain Soulstones

Lords and Ladies,

The followers of the Vampire king, Delthinas Veramme, have established new Resource Hamlets - Vampire's Hamlets! These Hamlets produce Soulstones.

In order to obtain Resources from this Hamlet, you must capture it and hold it for a certain period of time.

Before attempting to capture an occupied Hamlet, make sure to spy on it with your Spying Units. Be quick to annex these Hamlets! Your rivals will not stay idle forever.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2019, 21:0207/08/19
07/19/15
this is all good.. but how do I shut off the notification ???
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 9, 2019, 11:4907/09/19
05/21/19

Silver Sword said:

this is all good.. but how do I shut off the notification ???

Hello!

I'm sorry, I didn't get it. Could you please specify your question? Which notification? Thanks in advance! 
Jul 10, 2019, 02:4207/10/19
03/19/14
collecting items from hamlets even with 50% extra speed is a very slow process it's not worth while unless you have 20 thousand defenders even then its only good for others to get pvps
Jul 10, 2019, 09:1507/10/19
Jul 10, 2019, 09:19(edited)
06/28/15
i am so sorry  you don't get it!!!  I would assume if you post under a certain news item you  would have come up with the answer  ..  THE VAMPIRE HAMLETS..  THIS NEWS ITEM (VAMPIRE HAMLETS)  cant be shut off even after reading it!!!  I guess we the players have to see that news post forever!!!!!!!  and the blinking icon in the upper right corner of the game screen!!!!!!!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 12, 2019, 14:0107/12/19
05/21/19

Valari said:

i am so sorry  you don't get it!!!  I would assume if you post under a certain news item you  would have come up with the answer  ..  THE VAMPIRE HAMLETS..  THIS NEWS ITEM (VAMPIRE HAMLETS)  cant be shut off even after reading it!!!  I guess we the players have to see that news post forever!!!!!!!  and the blinking icon in the upper right corner of the game screen!!!!!!!

Hello, Valari!

There could be many problems related to notifications, even with one item/feature. That's why I asked you to specify exactly your problem. 

Please try to clear cache and reload your game/device. It should help. Good luck!
Jul 13, 2019, 01:3807/13/19
Jul 16, 2019, 13:21(edited)
06/28/15

Well after clearing the cache.. history. cookies  and even reloading a new browser version and shock wave flash player   the new item (vampire Hamlets) is still there and appears to be unread (just as before)   the icon is still blinking..(upper right corner game screen.. Right off i would say its your problem and not anything on my side :)

THE EXACT PROBLEM IS THAT YOU CANT TURN IT OFF
Jul 17, 2019, 21:2107/17/19
04/23/15
I have been waiting for an answer to this new item Vampire Hamlets to see what Plarium has to say !! And when will they fix the problem??
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 19, 2019, 13:3407/19/19
Jul 19, 2019, 13:34(edited)
05/21/19

Valari said:

Well after clearing the cache.. history. cookies  and even reloading a new browser version and shock wave flash player   the new item (vampire Hamlets) is still there and appears to be unread (just as before)   the icon is still blinking..(upper right corner game screen.. Right off i would say its your problem and not anything on my side :)

Hello!

Thanks for following all the recommendations. I do understand that it looks strange. Sometimes this issue with notifications happens for separate accounts. Could you please attach a screenshot of the notification in question? Thanks! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 19, 2019, 13:3607/19/19
05/21/19

Lady ofthe Lake said:

I have been waiting for an answer to this new item Vampire Hamlets to see what Plarium has to say !! And when will they fix the problem??

Hello!

I'm sorry, I cannot find your question about the Vampire's Hamlet. Could you please copy your question? Thanks a lot! 
Jul 20, 2019, 04:1507/20/19
03/19/14

How about talking with the game masters about increasing  the collection speed of all types of hamlets.My personal opinion is that the collection speed is way too slow if i had employees that worked as slow as the collection speed of this game i would sack them in an instant.

Slow collection speed only puts people off especially when you have a hamlet competition going on

Jul 20, 2019, 04:1807/20/19
03/19/14
Could i get a reply to my question above thankyou
Jul 20, 2019, 19:4607/20/19
Jul 20, 2019, 19:52(edited)
06/28/15

Alina said:

Valari said:

Hello!

Thanks for following all the recommendations. I do understand that it looks strange. Sometimes this issue with notifications happens for separate accounts. Could you please attach a screenshot of the notification in question? Thanks! 

http://prntscr.com/ohsogt

..  and the two black sections are .. who knows  they wont even load.. and just to be sure you know what notification i copied  the exact problem one !!!!   http://prntscr.com/ohsrdf

Jul 21, 2019, 19:5607/21/19
09/22/16
anybody so desperate for soulstones that they would try to get them at a hamlet deserves the fate in store.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2019, 11:2007/22/19
05/21/19

Mark Kennedy said:

How about talking with the game masters about increasing  the collection speed of all types of hamlets.My personal opinion is that the collection speed is way too slow if i had employees that worked as slow as the collection speed of this game i would sack them in an instant.

Slow collection speed only puts people off especially when you have a hamlet competition going on

Hello!

Thanks for this suggestion. It sounds reasonable to me, so I will forward it to the devs today. Thanks! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2019, 12:4607/22/19
05/21/19

Valari said:

Alina said:

Valari said:

Hello!

http://prntscr.com/ohsogt

..  and the two black sections are .. who knows  they wont even load.. and just to be sure you know what notification i copied  the exact problem one !!!!   http://prntscr.com/ohsrdf

Hello, Valari!

Thank you for reporting this. The issue has been fixed! Our game team is really grateful to you for your report. 

Good luck on the battlefield!