Jul 8, 2019, 15:1407/08/19
05/21/19

Update News

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

We’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- New Battleground Levels available

- New League Tournament Mechanics: League Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones

- Popup added to show players needing Resources what Resource Packs they have and what they can buy

- New Herald report added to inform players which Lord has cast out another Lord from the League

- Daily limit increased for the number of Resources players can get by trading Items for Resources in the Black Market

- Fixed the display of League Fortresses on the Imperial Map

- Fixed the display of your League's Diplomatic Status with other Leagues in the Diplomacy section of the "My League" tab

- Tweaked Hero Equipment Bonuses for Bestiary Units so they won't affect Night Watchers and Radiants

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2019, 20:4307/08/19
02/20/17

Hi Alina,

I'm sorry to say but I've an error 500 when I try to log in. I was playing the game and I've refreshed then I try to play again and error 500 showed up.

If you did an update why didnt you tell us when it happened? Because I cant play now :(((
Jul 8, 2019, 21:0207/08/19
01/07/15
Same Here
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 9, 2019, 11:4507/09/19
05/21/19

Red Warrior said:

Hi Alina,

I'm sorry to say but I've an error 500 when I try to log in. I was playing the game and I've refreshed then I try to play again and error 500 showed up.

If you did an update why didnt you tell us when it happened? Because I cant play now :(((

Hello!

We're sorry about these inconveniences. This issue should have been fixed. Could you please check it once more? Thanks!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 9, 2019, 11:4607/09/19
05/21/19

Eddard said:

Same Here

Hello, Eddard!

We're sorry that you've faced this issue. I'm glad to tell you that it should have been fixed. Could you please check it and let me know here? Thanks in advance!