New Event And New Champion Type

17 Replies
Character
11 June, 2019, 2:44 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies,

A new Event is coming to the realm of Darkshine - and with it, an entirely new Type of Champion!

Raid Resource Yield Champions increase the amount of Resources you gain from Raids.

To get your hands on one of these Champions, all you have to do is participate in the Event. Simply use the required number of Summoning Bonds while the Event is live to guarantee you get your hands on one.

May your summons be blessed.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall



Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
1
Moderator
11 June, 2019, 4:08 PM UTC

Please Note  extra resources will not register over 100K per raid in the Rankings for the week but if your wanting higher resources regardless then this is a very good Champion for you ! There is a time limit for this event so get it if you want it Now !! And lower leveled cavaliers can be acquired in regular Champion Gameplay :)


The Keep
UTC +4:00
0
User
11 June, 2019, 7:57 PM UTC
Nice *insert sarcasm here* champion.
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
12 June, 2019, 8:49 AM UTC
Monarch said:

Nice *insert sarcasm here* champion.
Hi, Monarch. Thank you for this feedback. Could you tell me what exactly don't you like in this new Champion?
UTC +8:00
0
User
12 June, 2019, 1:07 PM UTC

All my Cavalier Champs got scared and ran away.... 















UTC +4:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 2:59 AM UTC
empty your browsers cache and refresh jb :))))
UTC +1:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 6:01 AM UTC

did that... now seems to only be in the Chrome browser I have this issue.

UTC +4:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 11:22 AM UTC

Does the same with me. Just the frame and no picture. Until I click it then it comes up in the main frame.


http://prntscr.com/o1bjqe

UTC +10:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 6:26 PM UTC

Jelly Baby said:



did that... now seems to only be in the Chrome browser I have this issue.

Chrome has many problems.

I have no in-game Login/Logout buttons and my Profile has vanished completely

http://prntscr.com/o1i5hx

http://prntscr.com/o1hy0s

Also, the Padlock only appears when it wants to


UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
14 June, 2019, 11:30 AM UTC

Jelly Baby said:



did that... now seems to only be in the Chrome browser I have this issue.

Hello! I'll be glad to help you with this issue. Could you please tell me if you've cleared Chrome cache as well? Then you need to refresh. 


We've got a confirmation that this workaround fixes the issue, so let me know the result, please. Good luck! 

UTC +3:00
0
Community Manager
14 June, 2019, 11:32 AM UTC

Inigo Montoya said:


Jelly Baby said:



did that... now seems to only be in the Chrome browser I have this issue.

Chrome has many problems.

I have no in-game Login/Logout buttons and my Profile has vanished completely

http://prntscr.com/o1i5hx

http://prntscr.com/o1hy0s

Also, the Padlock only appears when it wants to


Hello! Sorry to see you're having these difficulties. I think the same workaround will be helpful for you. Please try to clear Chrome cache and then refresh the page.


Let me know the result, please. Good luck!
UTC +3:00
0
User
14 June, 2019, 3:14 PM UTC

I have cleared the cache, that's the standard  "go to"  for issues before I ever post here.  


I think if it were a cache issue there would be other issues with the game as in the past, but this is the only one at the moment.  


No picture for my Cavalier no matter what Grade or Rank


3 days now with the same issue


UTC +4:00
0
User
14 June, 2019, 6:00 PM UTC

Alina said:


Inigo Montoya said:


Jelly Baby said:



did that... now seems to only be in the Chrome browser I have this issue.

Chrome has many problems.

I have no in-game Login/Logout buttons and my Profile has vanished completely

http://prntscr.com/o1i5hx

http://prntscr.com/o1hy0s

Also, the Padlock only appears when it wants to


Hello! Sorry to see you're having these difficulties. I think the same workaround will be helpful for you. Please try to clear Chrome cache and then refresh the page.


Let me know the result, please. Good luck!

Sorry, but I always clear cache at least once per day and am manually refreshing the game frequently

I can login using the forum button (top right) but the game pages refuse to display my profile, friends etc

Even the Link from Choose Game is missing - http://prntscr.com/o1ya8u

I have been having these problems for the last 7 days and manually updating chrome did not help

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 75.0.3770.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

We have been having problems with the Padlock since early April

plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/126230_games-insecure-again/



UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
18 June, 2019, 10:59 AM UTC

Inigo Montoya said:


Alina said:


Inigo Montoya said:


Jelly Baby said:



did that... now seems to only be in the Chrome browser I have this issue.

Chrome has many problems.

I have no in-game Login/Logout buttons and my Profile has vanished completely

http://prntscr.com/o1i5hx

http://prntscr.com/o1hy0s

Also, the Padlock only appears when it wants to


Hello! Sorry to see you're having these difficulties. I think the same workaround will be helpful for you. Please try to clear Chrome cache and then refresh the page.


Let me know the result, please. Good luck!

Sorry, but I always clear cache at least once per day and am manually refreshing the game frequently

I can login using the forum button (top right) but the game pages refuse to display my profile, friends etc

Even the Link from Choose Game is missing - http://prntscr.com/o1ya8u

I have been having these problems for the last 7 days and manually updating chrome did not help

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 75.0.3770.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

We have been having problems with the Padlock since early April

plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/126230_games-insecure-again/



Hello!


That's a pity that clearing cache didn't help. We tried and wasn't able to reproduce this issue on our side. But please rest assured that the game team is constantly working on the optimization. Thank you for your patience!

Regarding the Padlock issue, I advise you to update the corresponding thread you've provided. Good luck! 


UTC +3:00
0
Community Manager
18 June, 2019, 11:02 AM UTC

Jelly Baby said:



I have cleared the cache, that's the standard  "go to"  for issues before I ever post here.  


I think if it were a cache issue there would be other issues with the game as in the past, but this is the only one at the moment.  


No picture for my Cavalier no matter what Grade or Rank


3 days now with the same issue


Hello!


Sorry to hear that it didn't help. On our side, the issue has been solved, and we weren't able to reproduce it. In this case, we do ask for your patience. The game team is constantly working on optimization. Good luck on the battlefield! 
UTC +3:00
0
User
19 June, 2019, 6:15 PM UTC
Jelly Baby said:


I have cleared the cache, that's the standard  "go to"  for issues before I ever post here.  


I think if it were a cache issue there would be other issues with the game as in the past, but this is the only one at the moment.  


No picture for my Cavalier no matter what Grade or Rank


3 days now with the same issue


you need a priest :)
UTC +1:00
0
User
25 July, 2019, 2:33 AM UTC

can anyone verify when a cap on experience was placed on hero's completing their final level? see below where killing a lvl 15 specter resulted in experience less than that of killing a lvl 11... this has removed a tactic that took a little more brain power to apply... no more little tricks to eek out an edge, unless you want to spend money to gain an edge 


UTC +7:00
0
Community Manager
26 July, 2019, 11:51 AM UTC

Kristof75 said:


can anyone verify when a cap on experience was placed on hero's completing their final level? see below where killing a lvl 15 specter resulted in experience less than that of killing a lvl 11... this has removed a tactic that took a little more brain power to apply... no more little tricks to eek out an edge, unless you want to spend money to gain an edge 


Hello!


Thanks for your question! It's possible that the situation you described had occurred due to the bonus experience. If you kill a Monster with a last strike, your Champion gets a bonus experience. 

Good luck on the battlefield! 

UTC +3:00
0
6698898 users registered; 104419 topics; 456079 posts; our newest member:Veider