Changes you would like to see in the game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 18, 2019, 09:2406/18/19
05/21/19

alderon said:

I have just upgraded 2 more Champions.  I still have not received the award of Quest completion.  

I must be doing something wrong. 

I clicked the start on the Quest.

I clicked on the Champion I wanted to upgrade.

I clicked on upgrade.

I selected the Champion I use to make the upgrade.

lI clicked on upgrade.

I clicked on OK.

NO REWARD, NO COMPLETION of the Quest.

Since you started Cahmpions I have done this over 100 times.  And you tell me the completions are automatic.  LOL

Hello! 

Sorry to hear about this situation. I would advise you to create a bug report here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/

Our agents will be glad to check this case. Good luck! 

Jun 28, 2019, 18:2106/28/19
05/19/16

Nice suggestion. To bad bugs don't get any attention. I put in a bug report a week ago and not even any acknowledgement that I put one in.  

I also noticed the word used in the instructions was “improve” instead of upgrade or enlighten. So, I tried enlightening a Champion. Still NO REWARD, NO COMPLETION of the Quest.

AEGON had a suggestion that I do not see how to implement. 

How do you upgrade a Champion for experience?

Jun 28, 2019, 18:3506/28/19
05/19/16

AEGON's suggestion worked.  The instructions given by Plarium are very inaccurate / incomplete as to what needs to be done.  You have to choose a Champion NOT at max and upgrade using multiple Champions or Geists and spend resources.

Thank you AEGON.
Jun 28, 2019, 18:3606/28/19
05/19/16
Aegon Targaryen said:

alderon said:

I have just upgraded 2 more Champions.  I still have not received the award of Quest completion.  

I must be doing something wrong. 

I clicked the start on the Quest.

I clicked on the Champion I wanted to upgrade.

I clicked on upgrade.

I selected the Champion I use to make the upgrade.

lI clicked on upgrade.

I clicked on OK.

NO REWARD, NO COMPLETION of the Quest.

Since you started Cahmpions I have done this over 100 times.  And you tell me the completions are automatic.  LOL

If you sacrifice a champion to increase rank, it does not count.  If you sacrifice a champion to increase experience, then it should count.   Sacrificing for rank doesn't cost anything except the champion(s).   Sacrificing for experience costs resources as well as the champion(s).   For example, sacrificing 3 rank 1 champions for experience will cost 15k gold, 15k iron, and 15k food.   If you sacrifice 3 champions to upgrade another champion to max level, and only 2 champions were needed to be sacrificed to get the champion to max level, perhaps the 3rd sacrifice doesn't count towards the quest as no experience was given.  This I'm not sure about.  I have many times split my sacrifices up among 2 or 3 champs.

If you're sure you're doing it correctly....that is to say....adding experience to a champ to raise its level...and not upgrading it to the next rank....then I recommend submitting a bug report.

Jun 28, 2019, 18:3806/28/19
05/19/16

I finally figured it out.  Plarium's instructions are very lacking.  You have to choose a Champion not at max and spend multiple Champions or Geists AND resources to complete the Quest.

THANK YOU for your help.
Jul 5, 2019, 08:5707/05/19
03/05/19
alderon said:

I finally figured it out.  Plarium's instructions are very lacking.  You have to choose a Champion not at max and spend multiple Champions or Geists AND resources to complete the Quest.

THANK YOU for your help.
Thank you for this feedback. I'll pass this on. Maybe it's needed to add a more detailed description to the game. 
Oct 9, 2019, 16:0810/09/19

As several have mentioned, there needs to be more flexibility in League management tools. It is extremely difficult for marshalls and captains to properly manage their team when there is little ability to do so. 

1. You should be able to set a castle level limit requirement for all recruits that auto prevents individuals from joining who don’t meet league requirements.

2. You should be able to permanently ban unwanted players from a league. There are trolls, known spies and abusive players that autojoin constantly to harass a league. Since Plarium does not deal with these individuals, let the league deal with it. Simply booting them doesn’t always work because they can autojoin immediately following booting due to the lack of any filtering ability. 

3. Like Turu said, there should be some incentives added to ranks. Simply giving someone a title is meaningless. Being able to review stats is not a perk. Rank should add something concrete, like a % boost in offense/defense. This should increase with rank. I also agree with Turu’s suggestions on resource increases. 

4. There should be an ability to override the 1 week probation period. Some individuals are known and trusted players who move within an alliance. We should be allowed to bring them in without waiting for a week probation every time.

There are likely many more ideas out there, but this is a start. Hopefully others will add to this list. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 11, 2019, 12:0410/11/19
05/21/19

4tesQ said:

As several have mentioned, there needs to be more flexibility in League management tools. It is extremely difficult for marshalls and captains to properly manage their team when there is little ability to do so. 

1. You should be able to set a castle level limit requirement for all recruits that auto prevents individuals from joining who don’t meet league requirements.

2. You should be able to permanently ban unwanted players from a league. There are trolls, known spies and abusive players that autojoin constantly to harass a league. Since Plarium does not deal with these individuals, let the league deal with it. Simply booting them doesn’t always work because they can autojoin immediately following booting due to the lack of any filtering ability. 

3. Like Turu said, there should be some incentives added to ranks. Simply giving someone a title is meaningless. Being able to review stats is not a perk. Rank should add something concrete, like a % boost in offense/defense. This should increase with rank. I also agree with Turu’s suggestions on resource increases. 

4. There should be an ability to override the 1 week probation period. Some individuals are known and trusted players who move within an alliance. We should be allowed to bring them in without waiting for a week probation every time.

There are likely many more ideas out there, but this is a start. Hopefully others will add to this list. 

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I agree with some of them, but also I've got some remarks. Please check them out below.

1. As far as I know, you need to send a request to join a League. You cannot just join it without permission. 

2. The same is here: you cannot just autojoin, you need to send a request. 

3. I really like this idea! I'll make sure the game team will have a look at it, thanks!

4. How do you think it will improve the gaming experience of the players?

Cheers!
Oct 15, 2019, 20:3210/15/19

Re: 1&2 - In our league, there is no request to join function working. People autojoin constantly and we are unable to control this at all. You have no idea how frustrating this is. We have been dealing with an individual who has exploited this flaw to spam our league chat for 4 months now, every day, 10x a day, leaving harassing and offensive messages. We’ve sent dozens of tickets in regarding this with zero response. 

Re: 4 - We belong to a large alliance and senior members often assist younger leagues and league members but the probation period hinders this. Probation makes sense for unknown players, but known people are hindered by the week wait. Also, people are loathe to leave a league temporarily if they have personal reasons that require them to be offline for several weeks. Having to wait an additional week before you can participate is like a penalty for having a life. 
Oct 15, 2019, 20:4110/15/19
By the way, I would suggest you folks maybe check out various league walls. A lot of them say right in their league info that auto joiners will be booted. Why say that if the invite system works as you suggest? This is a HUGE problem. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 18, 2019, 11:5710/18/19
05/21/19

4tesQ said:

Re: 1&2 - In our league, there is no request to join function working. People autojoin constantly and we are unable to control this at all. You have no idea how frustrating this is. We have been dealing with an individual who has exploited this flaw to spam our league chat for 4 months now, every day, 10x a day, leaving harassing and offensive messages. We’ve sent dozens of tickets in regarding this with zero response. 

Re: 4 - We belong to a large alliance and senior members often assist younger leagues and league members but the probation period hinders this. Probation makes sense for unknown players, but known people are hindered by the week wait. Also, people are loathe to leave a league temporarily if they have personal reasons that require them to be offline for several weeks. Having to wait an additional week before you can participate is like a penalty for having a life. 

Hello!

Thanks for your reply!

1) Could you please ask your Clan Lead to check out your clan settings? It should be possible to turn off an autojoin.

2) Thanks for this idea! We'll think about it.