Changes you would like to see in the game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
May 27, 2019, 14:4205/27/19
01/06/15

Changes you would like to see in the game

Greetings, Lords and Ladies!

We firmly believe that developing a good war strategy game needs a thorough plan and, of course, an open discussion with our players. Currently, we’re finalizing internal development plans for our strategy games. And we would like to hear your thoughts and ideas on which direction we should take to make the game as fun for you as possible.

Tell us what changes you would like to see in Stormfall: Age of War in the comment section under this post. With your feedback in mind, we’ll identify the key focus points for the long term development plan. 

Help us to make the game even better!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2019, 16:4105/27/19
02/13/16

Keep on adding events like the LEAGUE BRAWL, where even the non "coiners" can contribute.

Have a few events where there is absolutely no advantage to big spenders, they should be  strictly based on skill and luck.

Keep the players informed on what progress you are making in migrating the PC game away from Adobe Flash.

And by the way, things have gotten a little better in you guys paying attention to your customers.

May 27, 2019, 16:4105/27/19
01/02/16

I would like to see some sort of incentive plan that leagues can use for either rewarding outstanding players or penalizing those who are not team players. This would be something that only high ranking officials would be able to do, The league Marshall and captains, or to others that the Marshall relegates the responsibility. Only real option now is to kick someone from the league, but this would be to harsh in most cases. A promotion or demotion now does nothing to the player's stats. It's just a status thing for the most part.

Suggestions:

1. Each rank would have progressively higher resource production values. (ALL, Gold, Iron, Food) Promotion = more pay. Demotion = Less Pay, like real life...

Neophyte: 0% boost

Soldier: 1% boost

Guardian: 2% boost

Ranger: 3% Boost

Knight: 5% Boost

Fighter: 7% Boost

Commander: 10% Boost

Captain: 15% Boost

Marshall 25% Boost

2. Ability for Officials to give a player an expiring boost for achievement or specified award.

5% boost for 1 day

10% Boost for 1 day

5% Boost for 1 week

10% Boost for 1 week

5k Resources one time.

10k Resources one time

May 27, 2019, 16:4205/27/19
06/10/14

It is simple, nothing should be useless and irrelevant in this game.  Make some good use of any item that given or shown in this game.  Like game were given us lot of different type of items or rewards but no good purpose of that items in advance levels.  Our all building like Temple of war room, Sanctum of shards, regular or stone-heart lost arts, Obelisk of power need to upgrade for some more purpose full for our game and castle fights strategies.  But what i experience in my long tenure with this game, u cant really interested in any upgrades, may be due to developer side some kind of restrains like expense wise or their low abilities, more u like to introduce new items and new things. It is no doubt that ur all living style depends on this game, but our dont, so we need some fun and adventure and u need some more credit card scratching lol  But u can balance it so both side satisfied. Like single dragon cant be cooked before four hours and as per this game-play of this platform, at-least 100 dragons can earn little respect lol Earn ur living but not on the cast of game-play fun and adventure. Let more and more players engaged in wars, raids, sieges or may besieges, let bullies unleashed in offence or defense sides. Support ur game-play advisory instead of finical lol At this stage New opinion may give more burden on players game time and credit card, so more and more castle will be marked as "User deleted".  Just u need to change ur horizon of priorities then all will fixed. 

May 27, 2019, 16:5105/27/19
06/18/15

Hi there , 

Taking into mind the issue of imbalance I'd like to recommend a couple of changes be taken into consideration : 

(a) I think alts create unbalance as a player can amass a huge army and use it to their advantage 

players can also use alts to sneak into rival leagues and spy I think eliminating the ability to create alts 

would go a long way to solving balance issues . 

(b) Leagues should not be able to be automatically joined there should be an option to close joining and 

create invitation by invite only its too easy to join a league and easy to infiltrate by rival leagues. 

(c) A Subscription option should be considered where players are given so much sapphires per month / units / and etc 

subscription options as an alternative to buying endless packs give players a chance who don't "coin" as much to get 

something going on without having to become a Sir "Coins a Lot" to make headway. 

for your consideration , 

warmly , 

-T

May 27, 2019, 18:0405/27/19
03/31/16
Make it a lot easier 2 acquire sapphires and emeralds
May 28, 2019, 01:1205/28/19
05/19/16

Player unfriendly items or “how to get new players to leave the game” or why I don't ask friends to play this game.

On start up castle is at maximum zoom giving an excellent view of the pavement. This hides those items in the yard. Why do you not want us to use those?

More player friendly would be minimum zoom.

On start up the Obelisk of Power comes up at maximum zoom to the lower left hand corner. Only 8 items are in full view. Most players have to immediately go to minimum zoom to see what they need. At minimum zoom at the bottom 31 items are in full view.

More player friendly would be minimum zoom at the bottom for level 60 and above players, at the top for players under level 60.

In the Keep, Garrison tab, inconsistency. When I look at the Fortress or Beacons it tells me a number for defense, when I do a recall I get a different number. The Captains get a report that has another number. What is the correct number? Obviously Plarium developers cannot figure it out. Things like this convince new players to find a different company for games.

When I have to leave my computer for awhile and then return, if someone has sent me a message during the time you noticed I was inactive, you show me the number of messages but will not show me the message. This problem has been around for over 2 years and you even migrated it to the app. I have seen it mentioned on the Forum more than once and still when I mention it you ask for a screen shot. How many screen shots do you need of something you obviously have no intention of fixing.

You created an “Undead Hunter”. The implementation of this truly shows the GREED of the owners. If started for a Champion you keep killing undeads after the Champion has reached maximum until all the emeralds are gone. How blatantly greedy can the owners get, using emeralds for no purpose except to force the player to buy more.

Clicking on icons in the castle is very inconsistent. Sometimes I can click anywhere on the highlighted icon, others has to be somewhere on the label, others has to be the level portion of the label. Your designers have done well at turning off players.

The APP has friend Friend Requests hidden on the logon page. Is Plarium trying to eliminate the Friend function?

Editing your Castle is a lot of work. Many times you can only move one thing, then have to save that move. If you don't then all the moves you make will NOT be saved and you have to start over. Doing one move at a time, saving and reentering the edit function shows developer inability to get things right.

Obelisk of Power, in many other screens you can go away and when you return to that screen you remember what the screen is. In the Obelisk your developers not only cannot remember but also have said it is impossible to remember. Shows incompetence and laziness on the part of the developers or not caring on the part of those that direct the developers.

Pigs in the yard, sometimes you don't recognize any of the food, sometimes you recognize some (the amount varies), and rarely you recognize all of it. Another way for the owners to sell sapphires to buy food, really greedy.

May 28, 2019, 03:0005/28/19
May 28, 2019, 03:47(edited)
05/14/15

1)add a paragon bonus making travel time to battlegrounds 15 seconds, similar to travel time to undead

2)speed up unit training- maybe by making the obelisk of power much more powerful or maybe by being able to train more than 1 of each type of troop at a time

3)make the bonuses from crystals much more powerful 

4)add lost art levels- maybe up to 50, and building levels- maybe up to 35, that don't require sketches to allow users to keep building and growing.  add the ability to earn more craftsmen and sages in tournaments, maybe up to 10 of each.

5) reduce hero equipment selling time or allow discarding equipment- not just chest
May 28, 2019, 08:2105/28/19
01/16/17

I totally support Gabedavis's idea to find a way to make travel time to battlegrounds 15 seconds. Other ideas:

1. Champions for Stoneheart BG's.  I feel that this is probably coming anyway, but I'll mention it.

2. Considerable increase in diversity of relics in the Temple of War.  There is so much room for growth in this game by adding game-play styles through relics.  

3. More diversity in castle skins.  Same as relics. Have more like your new Azurite Keep, but each skin has a few abilities unique only to that skin.

4. Or you could simply add more castle skins that don't have abilities, but simply give a choice of many diverse looks for a castle.  

5. Fix the champion tower. The chance of any league making it to floor 95 (let alone 100) in the champion tower is virtually nil and even 90 is basically unreachable for all but a few leagues (and it will take them a few years at least).  Mathematically speaking, no leagues will ever hit 100 for many, many years, if they ever do. On the Dark Plains server, one league finally hit floor 85 for the first time. Going from 85 to 90 will take even more time than going from 80 to 85.  Going from 90 to 95 will take longer than 85 to 90.  Etc. for going from 95 to 100.  Only way to fix it is to give more people a way to EARN orange champs. 

May 29, 2019, 03:3305/29/19
07/24/16
Allow your VIP agents more freedom so they give bigger smiles and then of course lower you dietary intake of crap. Other than that I would like to say a clean colon is a working colon and you had better have some good stuff once we get there!!! Keep on fighting the good fight no matter where it happens - bored rooms, floors of other rooms, places that have beds in them? or just because !! I TRULY HOPE YOU LISTEN WELL and then feed back  MORE COW BELLS and some feedback is a worthy mixture. For it is improbable we would accept your sincerity if you doubt ours. thank you :)M
May 30, 2019, 17:3605/30/19
03/15/17
Have to reboot the game at very short intervals. Gobbles memory and doesn't close on exit.
May 31, 2019, 10:3305/31/19
02/22/16
How about having Fortification Discounts like the one about to end to also include Fortification Upgrades ?
Jun 11, 2019, 09:2306/11/19
03/05/19

Hello, Lords. First of all, thank you all for your active position in the game. 

We gathered all the players' feedback in a special document and pass this document to our devs. I do hope that some of your ideas will be implemented in the game in the future. 

Thank you for your help!
Jun 14, 2019, 05:5806/14/19
05/19/16

I decided to try the Undead Hunt.  I got the message I need to complete 13 Quests, 3 already completed.  I proceeded to start completing them, did 5, then stopped.  I have done those things multiple times.  I never got credit for them.

When you give me credit of all the things I have already done I  will consider the use of Undead Hunts.  

Another GLITCH  ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this an indication of your opinion of the players ????????????????????????

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 14, 2019, 12:5106/14/19
05/21/19

alderon said:

I decided to try the Undead Hunt.  I got the message I need to complete 13 Quests, 3 already completed.  I proceeded to start completing them, did 5, then stopped.  I have done those things multiple times.  I never got credit for them.

When you give me credit of all the things I have already done I  will consider the use of Undead Hunts.  

Another GLITCH  ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this an indication of your opinion of the players ????????????????????????

Hello! We're sorry about this confusion. Please note that all the quests rewards are added to your account automatically. The rewards system is under the constant control of our devs and it works as expected. We hope for your understanding. Good luck! 

Jun 14, 2019, 17:0406/14/19
05/19/16

Last night I did the "Sacrifice a Champion for XP", followed your instructions.  I did NOT repeat NOT get credit for it.  Sorry about YOUR CONFUSION.  The rewards were NOT repeat NOT credited to my account.  ALL that I have repeated I had done multiple time previously.

Since this is constantly under the control of your DEVS why are they picking on me.  It is NOT repeat NOT working as expected. 

Jun 14, 2019, 19:5906/14/19
05/19/16

I have just upgraded 2 more Champions.  I still have not received the award of Quest completion.  

I must be doing something wrong. 

I clicked the start on the Quest.

I clicked on the Champion I wanted to upgrade.

I clicked on upgrade.

I selected the Champion I use to make the upgrade.

lI clicked on upgrade.

I clicked on OK.

NO REWARD, NO COMPLETION of the Quest.

Since you started Cahmpions I have done this over 100 times.  And you tell me the completions are automatic.  LOL
Jun 15, 2019, 23:4906/15/19
08/21/14

Turu the Terrible 5LE said:

I would like to see some sort of incentive plan that leagues can use for either rewarding outstanding players or penalizing those who are not team players. This would be something that only high ranking officials would be able to do, The league Marshall and captains, or to others that the Marshall relegates the responsibility. Only real option now is to kick someone from the league, but this would be to harsh in most cases. A promotion or demotion now does nothing to the player's stats. It's just a status thing for the most part.

Suggestions:

1. Each rank would have progressively higher resource production values. (ALL, Gold, Iron, Food) Promotion = more pay. Demotion = Less Pay, like real life...

Neophyte: 0% boost

Soldier: 1% boost

Guardian: 2% boost

Ranger: 3% Boost

Knight: 5% Boost

Fighter: 7% Boost

Commander: 10% Boost

Captain: 15% Boost

Marshall 25% Boost

2. Ability for Officials to give a player an expiring boost for achievement or specified award.

5% boost for 1 day

10% Boost for 1 day

5% Boost for 1 week

10% Boost for 1 week

5k Resources one time.

10k Resources one time

No, double no, and triple no.    Commander and Fighter ranks are completely useless due to Plarium's bogus interference in how marshals should run their own league.

Not everyone in the league can be Captain, so why punish those who simply can not be Captain.

Guardian, Knights, and Rangers are simply specialized role designations.  Do not reward or punish a player based on their designated role within the league.

Soldiers are those who have no specialized role, but are still very important to the league as long as they are active.  Why punish them?

If we're going to implement real life.....food has to actually mean something long before we start nitpicking a player's pay for their role designation....a designation that is completely up the needs of the league, and not the needs of the player.
Jun 15, 2019, 23:5206/15/19
08/21/14
Fistandantilus said:

Hi there , 

Taking into mind the issue of imbalance I'd like to recommend a couple of changes be taken into consideration : 

(b) Leagues should not be able to be automatically joined there should be an option to close joining and 

create invitation by invite only its too easy to join a league and easy to infiltrate by rival leagues. 

If a player is not invited to a league, the can only join as a neophyte.  If you close the Academy, or leave it full, no one can join without an invite.
Jun 16, 2019, 00:1906/16/19
08/21/14

alderon said:

I have just upgraded 2 more Champions.  I still have not received the award of Quest completion.  

I must be doing something wrong. 

I clicked the start on the Quest.

I clicked on the Champion I wanted to upgrade.

I clicked on upgrade.

I selected the Champion I use to make the upgrade.

lI clicked on upgrade.

I clicked on OK.

NO REWARD, NO COMPLETION of the Quest.

Since you started Cahmpions I have done this over 100 times.  And you tell me the completions are automatic.  LOL

If you sacrifice a champion to increase rank, it does not count.  If you sacrifice a champion to increase experience, then it should count.   Sacrificing for rank doesn't cost anything except the champion(s).   Sacrificing for experience costs resources as well as the champion(s).   For example, sacrificing 3 rank 1 champions for experience will cost 15k gold, 15k iron, and 15k food.   If you sacrifice 3 champions to upgrade another champion to max level, and only 2 champions were needed to be sacrificed to get the champion to max level, perhaps the 3rd sacrifice doesn't count towards the quest as no experience was given.  This I'm not sure about.  I have many times split my sacrifices up among 2 or 3 champs.

If you're sure you're doing it correctly....that is to say....adding experience to a champ to raise its level...and not upgrading it to the next rank....then I recommend submitting a bug report.
Jun 16, 2019, 00:4206/16/19
08/21/14

1) Commanders and Fighters were given the ability to boot players.  I'd like to see this ability removed permanently.

2) Make all orbs and scrolls available for purchase with emeralds.

3) Remove Grade II champions from Epic Scrolls.  Grade IV champions should be a 75% drop or higher from epic scrolls.  I prefer 100%...even if emerald cost would increase dramatically as a result....but I could somewhat understand if an Epic scroll had a small chance to be misread, producing an inferior Grade III instead of a Grade IV.

Alternately, provide a building, dragon art, or something that could increase the chances of Grade IVs from Epics.   This building or Art could be upgradable.....without sapphires, sketches, or medals....to further increase the chance of Grade IVs.   Maybe a range from 40% to 95%.

The same could be done with Holy Scrolls to increase the chances of Grade V vs Grade IV.

4) Food restrictions, but completely .  No buying or training troops without positive food production.   There must be a troop cap.

5) Stop adding levels to buildings, Arts, and troops.   Let there be an "end game".  Let a castle have a growth limit/cap..and let that limit/cap be reachable within 2 years of a non coiner logging in for an average 30min a day.  If everyone spends all their time growing, there is no game.   Its just farmville.

6) Add at least one more permanent Sage.