All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 31, 2019, 09:2307/31/19
04/21/17
app is not working on linux. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2019, 12:5208/01/19
05/21/19

docs castle said:

Your latest update sucks I’m reading a lot of players have problems you’re going to lose players and money I can no longer play on my Samsung tablet thank you ever so much for your ridiculous in apt update you should all be fired

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback! I see that you're frustrated, but could you please specify what exactly prevents you from playing? Why can you no longer play the game on your Samsung tablet? 

Thanks in advance for your reply!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2019, 12:5308/01/19
05/21/19

luk said:

app is not working on linux. 

Hello, Luk!

Please give me more details on that. What exactly is going on? Thanks in advance!
Aug 1, 2019, 23:0208/01/19
02/11/16

ENOUGH. This game has become a series of scheduled events and there is now no individual initiative. There is no longer any random play and it is becoming boring to long term players and far too confusing to new recruits.

You are in serious danger of making this medioca in the extreme. I am seriously thinking of giving it up and after 6 years that is a shame but will probably be a reality.

Aug 3, 2019, 02:1208/03/19
01/08/15
Where is the gold pass icon located in the game so I can check my progress
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2019, 14:3708/05/19
05/21/19

brownmark123 said:

Where is the gold pass icon located in the game so I can check my progress

Hello!

Please check out left part of your screen when you're at your Castle. 

Let me know if any questions, please. Cheers! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 9, 2019, 10:2908/09/19
05/21/19

DECENIU said:

This account has been bkocked by the administrator until further notice use of third-party software?

Until, what?

Do you know anything?

For a long time, the game is annoying!

Why not have "Time Zone" configurable?

For some, the exchange is made at inaccessible hours!

In this game the idiots walk with the war in their mouth without remorse, even they are encouraged by this game!

This game is a tool in the hands of harassers, retards, those who waste their time, but worse, to those who try to ruin the time of others!

I also think that Plarium encourages wasting time (kids have nothing to do here, to go to school not to play this game!), And has workers among the players, to create conflicts.

Why is there no maximum configurable time?

Does Plarium think we're robots? Do players not need sleep?

Or maybe that's the beauty of the game, so you can attack during in sleep, etc.

Is Plarium capable of responding concretely to all these observations?

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

1) Do you mean that your account has been blocked? Are you talking about your in-game account? 

2) Of course, "maximum configurable time" is an interesting idea, but we would like our players to be engaged and active. And it's up to every player to decide how much time they would like to spend in the game. 

Cheers! 
Aug 10, 2019, 06:2708/10/19
11/28/15

Hi mates, 

This last 2, 3 days I got some problems with the app on  my pc ... failed to lunch .. I tried 1 hour ago to reinstall the app and stopped at 45% ... ???

Thanks for your feed-back !!!
Aug 12, 2019, 15:2208/12/19
06/13/15
In May I mentioned  that the app is no better than with a regualr browser, not sure if being able to see friend requests ahs ever been fixed because I haven't been able to use the app for over a month now, it won't load the other day it said there was a new update but got part way through the update and failed happened three times. Why not give up and go to HTML.  Birdy
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 13, 2019, 09:4708/13/19
05/21/19

birdyjerrie said:

In May I mentioned  that the app is no better than with a regualr browser, not sure if being able to see friend requests ahs ever been fixed because I haven't been able to use the app for over a month now, it won't load the other day it said there was a new update but got part way through the update and failed happened three times. Why not give up and go to HTML.  Birdy

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Could you please specify what exactly failed? Cannot you load the app after the update? Or do you receive any error messages?

Aug 14, 2019, 01:5908/14/19
12/31/15

you app does not work it said it required an update, did that and it quit functioning

will start to install and stop at like 40% then when you try to open it it says this app already installed on your computer, but i cannot find it just the new installer. tried for a week or better and no reason to waste my time on it again.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 14, 2019, 14:2608/14/19
05/21/19

Magito said:

you app does not work it said it required an update, did that and it quit functioning

will start to install and stop at like 40% then when you try to open it it says this app already installed on your computer, but i cannot find it just the new installer. tried for a week or better and no reason to waste my time on it again.

Hello!

Thanks for reporting this issue. It's a known one and will be fixed in the nearest future. 

Thanks for your understanding! 
Aug 14, 2019, 16:0908/14/19
06/13/15
Alina said:

birdyjerrie said:

Hello!

Could you please specify what exactly failed? Cannot you load the app after the update? Or do you receive any error messages?

What did I just say the update failed, went part way and failed to complete just locked up the computer, I have since deleted the entire app from my computer and tried to reload it and it will not even try to load. What is so hard about making the game HTML format instead of trying to shove another invention of Plarium down our throats.  Birdy
Aug 14, 2019, 21:3208/14/19

I am from Brazil 

Theo game os good but have fails 

All time exit 

I think in dont play more

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2019, 13:3708/16/19
05/21/19

birdyjerrie said:

Alina said:

birdyjerrie said:

Hello!

What did I just say the update failed, went part way and failed to complete just locked up the computer, I have since deleted the entire app from my computer and tried to reload it and it will not even try to load. What is so hard about making the game HTML format instead of trying to shove another invention of Plarium down our throats.  Birdy

Hello!

Hmm, now I see. Does the issue persist? It should have been fixed. Thanks!
Aug 17, 2019, 11:4208/17/19
12/02/16

Hello friends. I've been playing strategy for ten years. I also liked this game. but I have a few suggestions for the game to be better. The game team hopefully considers. I couldn't find exactly where to write. :)

1- In the game, a maximum number of soldiers can be pushed by a single player. It is very difficult for new players to hold onto the game.

2- Each player should be able to attack up to or below 20 levels of his / her level. 140 level one must not attack 70 level one. this is not fair.

3- In addition, an upper limit should be determined based on the players with the highest attack / defense power in the game. it should be prevented to have more soldiers than this power, so that everyone may have equal power someday.

these are just my recommendations

thanks...

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2019, 11:5308/19/19
05/21/19

GreyWolf said:

Hello friends. I've been playing strategy for ten years. I also liked this game. but I have a few suggestions for the game to be better. The game team hopefully considers. I couldn't find exactly where to write. :)

1- In the game, a maximum number of soldiers can be pushed by a single player. It is very difficult for new players to hold onto the game.

2- Each player should be able to attack up to or below 20 levels of his / her level. 140 level one must not attack 70 level one. this is not fair.

3- In addition, an upper limit should be determined based on the players with the highest attack / defense power in the game. it should be prevented to have more soldiers than this power, so that everyone may have equal power someday.

these are just my recommendations

thanks...

Hello, GreyWolf!

Thank you for sharing your recommendations with us. 

Could you please post these suggestions in the corresponding thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/?

Thanks a lot!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2019, 12:0408/19/19
05/21/19

Limad said:

Alina said:

birdyjerrie said:

Alina said:

birdyjerrie said:

Hello!

Hello!

Hmm, now I see. Does the issue persist? It should have been fixed. Thanks!
The issue is still the same for me. I cannot upgrade to the latest version or go back to the previous version. 

Hello!

That's a pity to hear that. 

I will update the team on this status. They will look into it. Thanks for letting me know. 

Cheers!
Aug 19, 2019, 22:5308/19/19
07/12/16
LOOSING FOOD RESOURCES.  I lost over 1 million in food.  I notice that a minus food production pops up for a short time when switching between menus in game.  Also, logging out and logging back in there is food loss.  No raids. No sieges.  Just bad bug that needs fixed ASAP please.  very frustrating.  thank you.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 21, 2019, 09:0508/21/19
05/21/19

donald.e.fisheraal said:

LOOSING FOOD RESOURCES.  I lost over 1 million in food.  I notice that a minus food production pops up for a short time when switching between menus in game.  Also, logging out and logging back in there is food loss.  No raids. No sieges.  Just bad bug that needs fixed ASAP please.  very frustrating.  thank you.

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. Please file a bug report here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/ Our Support agents will be glad to help you.

Thank you!