All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 5, 2019, 08:5407/05/19
03/05/19

kent said:

Feedback = problem.  My Diamond Plarium Pass expired on June 30, 2019.  I cannot renew it.  Keeps saying I need to verify my payment info but doesnot tell me how to do it.  I go to the ingame bank and all it shows is items to buy.  my payments are made thru Facebook.  I have contacted Facebook, and they say the problem is with Plarium because Facebook did not design the game.  I have made these payments for the past couple years, the same way every time.  Now I cannot make them--I guess Plarium dosn't want my $69.77 every 3 months.  Maybe they figure it isn't worth the effort.

Hello, Kent! Please, contact our support team on this matter. Here is a link for you >>>

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will look into this issue as soon as possible. 

Jul 6, 2019, 10:1407/06/19
06/22/19

How do I get my messages to a clan successfully so that I may join one?

Every time I try it tells me some weird message and wont let me even attempt to join any clan. WTF 

Jul 7, 2019, 13:1907/07/19
09/25/15

The league brawl has ended hand so has seeing what each player finished with. Can we please see the final standings after it has ended as well as the different tiers of who battled who and what each league won and there final numbers

it would also help after the league tower ends to be able to see what players contributed and those final numbers

Thank you

Jul 8, 2019, 02:5707/08/19
Jul 8, 2019, 03:13(edited)
08/24/15

It was damn hard to search for & find the logout, so I could login to some temporary care-taking accounts for league members on vacation... That could be displayed a bit more visibly

Also, the app seems to have much less flexibility than playing through Google/Chrome browser, where parallel accounts can be set up and kept logged in and simply closing one and starting another without need to type mail address and PW can be chosen

So, what's left? We gain a bit more unit speed, but still a lot of losses that are a real discouragement for me to use the P-app

Should you wish to reply, please to my E-mail a.engelsman3@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 21:4607/08/19
11/18/18
I'd like to know what HAPPENED to the app... site went down, browser is back up, but app is not...and there's no reload function to try that on the app... how long til it gets back online??? I am... temji@yahoo.com
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 9, 2019, 11:5107/09/19
05/21/19

shough0 said:

How do I get my messages to a clan successfully so that I may join one?

Every time I try it tells me some weird message and wont let me even attempt to join any clan. WTF 

Hello! 

That's a pity to hear that. Could you please specify what message you're getting? 

To check this, please specify the platform you're playing at. Is it Facebook or Plarium.com? I will also need to know your server and coordinates. Thanks a lot!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 9, 2019, 11:5207/09/19
05/21/19

TYRA said:

The league brawl has ended hand so has seeing what each player finished with. Can we please see the final standings after it has ended as well as the different tiers of who battled who and what each league won and there final numbers

it would also help after the league tower ends to be able to see what players contributed and those final numbers

Thank you

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion! That's a really good one, and we've already forwarded it to the devs. 

We'll keep you updated. Good luck on the battlefield! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 9, 2019, 11:5307/09/19
05/21/19

Kamchak said:

I'd like to know what HAPPENED to the app... site went down, browser is back up, but app is not...and there's no reload function to try that on the app... how long til it gets back online??? I am... temji@yahoo.com

Hello, Kamchak!

We're sorry about these inconveniences. This issue should have been fixed. Could you please check it once more? Thanks! 
Jul 11, 2019, 23:1807/11/19
04/21/18

I had my account hacked into 2 days ago. I have been playing Stormfall for almost 10 years. This hack was devastating - I believe it was done by an angry player who threatened to make sure I would leave the game. Then a couple of days after the threat he also used profane language - calling me a "dumb bitch" - very abusive behavior. I messaged him back that I would have him banned if he ever used abusive & threatening language toward me again. That evening I had my castle hacked into - the hacker got into my bunker and moved almost all my valuable offensive troops out into farms - then had them all destroyed. These were troops that I also kept bunkered - over 1,400 dragons, thousands of other value troops that took me years to build and well over a $1,000 in investments. 

I am shocked and saddened that a player could play this dirty. I also need to know how he was able to get into me game remotely and do this. I don't give my pass word out. Also, I had my WEOR protective shield on my castle - which makes this even more frustrating as to how he was able to get in and destroy all of my offensive units by just moving them out into the open for everyone to kill.

I started to spend money trying to rebuild, but I think I should quit this game because it is a waste of time and money if players can just hack in and destroy everything I have built up over the years. Truly disappointed that I have to quit playing this game after all these years. 

Birgit Sandoval

Stormfall Player
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 12, 2019, 13:5807/12/19
05/21/19

Birgit said:

I had my account hacked into 2 days ago. I have been playing Stormfall for almost 10 years. This hack was devastating - I believe it was done by an angry player who threatened to make sure I would leave the game. Then a couple of days after the threat he also used profane language - calling me a "dumb bitch" - very abusive behavior. I messaged him back that I would have him banned if he ever used abusive & threatening language toward me again. That evening I had my castle hacked into - the hacker got into my bunker and moved almost all my valuable offensive troops out into farms - then had them all destroyed. These were troops that I also kept bunkered - over 1,400 dragons, thousands of other value troops that took me years to build and well over a $1,000 in investments. 

I am shocked and saddened that a player could play this dirty. I also need to know how he was able to get into me game remotely and do this. I don't give my pass word out. Also, I had my WEOR protective shield on my castle - which makes this even more frustrating as to how he was able to get in and destroy all of my offensive units by just moving them out into the open for everyone to kill.

I started to spend money trying to rebuild, but I think I should quit this game because it is a waste of time and money if players can just hack in and destroy everything I have built up over the years. Truly disappointed that I have to quit playing this game after all these years. 

Birgit Sandoval

Stormfall Player

Hello, Birgit!

I'm extremely sorry to see that you've faced this situation. Please contact our Support for them to check this case: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck! 

Jul 16, 2019, 19:5107/16/19
07/16/19

I don't know if this is the right place to submit a ticket or let you guys know that my plarium game pass is not working. I tried to cancel the silver pass but it says that the pass I have is not eligible. I want to upgrade my pass to gold if we can figure this out. If not then I guess you guys lose money. Which reminds me to ask how do I become VIP? I have been playing this game now for over 5 years and I spend a little bit of money on this game please advise. thank you for your time 

David B Velasquez
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 19, 2019, 13:2207/19/19
Jul 19, 2019, 13:23(edited)
05/21/19

BuffaloGost said:

I don't know if this is the right place to submit a ticket or let you guys know that my plarium game pass is not working. I tried to cancel the silver pass but it says that the pass I have is not eligible. I want to upgrade my pass to gold if we can figure this out. If not then I guess you guys lose money. Which reminds me to ask how do I become VIP? I have been playing this game now for over 5 years and I spend a little bit of money on this game please advise. thank you for your time 

David B Velasquez

Hi, David!

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'm really sorry you've faced it. All payment issues are solved by our Support. Could you please submit a form here: 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Thanks and good luck!
Jul 23, 2019, 14:2007/23/19
01/27/15
everything's good
Jul 24, 2019, 06:2707/24/19
06/24/16

The link provided by the "Invite Friends" button does not work properly. One of my friend used the link I provided and tried playing stormfall but his profile did not showed up on my House of Unity. My house of unity shows that I still haven't brought any friend to play the game.

Also please add a specific user search feature on the plarium app.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 24, 2019, 09:0607/24/19
05/21/19

Setsuna Seiei said:

The link provided by the "Invite Friends" button does not work properly. One of my friend used the link I provided and tried playing stormfall but his profile did not showed up on my House of Unity. My house of unity shows that I still haven't brought any friend to play the game.

Also please add a specific user search feature on the plarium app.

Hello!

Thanks for telling us about this situation. We weren't able to reproduce it on our side, unfortunately. Are you sure that your friend has accepted the invitation? Because if he hasn't done it yet, he won't appear in your Friend List. Could you please clarify it? Thanks! 
Jul 24, 2019, 22:1007/24/19
05/14/14
The game does immediately log out like the other games, which is annoying.  
Jul 25, 2019, 10:0907/25/19
09/23/17
I find that the mouse wheel does not work, so cannot scroll.  Also, it does not save my login so I have to keep entering it.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 26, 2019, 11:1507/26/19
05/21/19

DB1 said:

I find that the mouse wheel does not work, so cannot scroll.  Also, it does not save my login so I have to keep entering it.

Hello!

Thanks for reporting this. The issue with scrolling is a known one, and we've already forwarded it to the team. It will be fixed soon. 

Good luck on the battlefield! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 26, 2019, 11:1607/26/19
05/21/19

Bill Pupkis said:

The game does immediately log out like the other games, which is annoying.  

Hello!

I'm sorry that you've faced this issue. Have you tried to reinstall the application? It should help. Thanks! 
Jul 31, 2019, 04:4007/31/19
01/12/16
Your latest update sucks I’m reading a lot of players have problems you’re going to lose players and money I can no longer play on my Samsung tablet thank you ever so much for your ridiculous in apt update you should all be fired