All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 2, 2019, 04:4606/02/19
11/25/16

The first app was good except couldn't see friend requests no biggy, after the upgrade I cant even logon the sceen freezes and has a bar click here to resolve issue still nothing.  

what a joke do you want me to play or not I'm pretty annoyed at plaium at the moment 

Jun 2, 2019, 17:3606/02/19
05/15/16
I haven't tried the app again in a while, not sure if I have the latest version or not. That said, with both versions I've had I haven't noticed any real difference. I don't use it because I cant use my scroll button with my mouse and that makes it a bother for me when I'm trying to play fast at the end of a tourney.
Jun 4, 2019, 10:5106/04/19
03/05/19
Jim G. said:

There is an apparent "glitch" in game; I'm trying to train more Stoneheart units but am being told by the Sentry House that I do not enough resources. When I go to the resource tab and try to add more to storage I am being told my storage is full. The counter in the upper left corner of the screen shows I have the max. amount 46,8K in my Admantine Vault.  

While the game worked properly this morning, the bug made its appearance about 2 hours ago.  Can your forward this to whoever needs to fix the problem? Thanks!

Hello, Lord. Please note, you should have not only Adamantine in your Stoneheart Castle but also Soulstones which are needed for training Stoneheart Units. Could you please check if you have enough Soulstones?
Jun 4, 2019, 10:5206/04/19
03/05/19

Dad said:

The first app was good except couldn't see friend requests no biggy, after the upgrade I cant even logon the sceen freezes and has a bar click here to resolve issue still nothing.  

what a joke do you want me to play or not I'm pretty annoyed at plaium at the moment 

Hello! Please, try to uninstall the old version of the application from your PC and download the new one from here >>>

https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

This should help. 

Jun 4, 2019, 10:5806/04/19
03/05/19

scovaree said:

I haven't tried the app again in a while, not sure if I have the latest version or not. That said, with both versions I've had I haven't noticed any real difference. I don't use it because I cant use my scroll button with my mouse and that makes it a bother for me when I'm trying to play fast at the end of a tourney.

Hi! Thank you for letting me know about this issue. I've just checked this situation on my side and it seems that mouse scrolling button works fine.

Please, check which application's version you have. It should be v.3.1.0

Have a good one!
Jun 6, 2019, 10:5106/06/19
10/03/16

Hello, sometimes we need a rapport but if you are a little bit active they disappear very fast. So would it be possible to create a message vault at the counselors tab, to store our important rapports up to now i safe them in a map on my pc what take disk space and sometimes you think not about storing it. Something like this

Jun 10, 2019, 14:3806/10/19
08/09/15

hi,

all these issues mentioned were about the way the app works,however there is a bigger problem than that, the way plarium app works is like this, we download an installer ,the the installer also downlaods some parts for the app to be installed as well ,this creates lots of problems specially in countries with lower quality connection or people who always use third party tools. in these cases and there are many of them plarium app wont work giving errors like missing parts or sth like that 

these can be fixed ,but not by evryone .

so would u be so kind to put the whole app for download as a file .like most apps we downlaod. that would really help alot of people !
respectfully,
fURY,

Jun 11, 2019, 00:5806/11/19
02/10/17
All together in app or browser please fix your servers . If we complete all your steps you recommend to fix the booting and lag and we still get kicked off both threw app and browser and while on the lag is really bad over the last month . I know I have made over 20 purchases over the last month if not more . With in the last hour between game freeze and  just booted off the game at least 20 times . I am sure you hear this a lot but my purchases are over fix the game if you want my money . No this is not just me I asked my group members everyone of them that is online is having problems staying on so please no automated junk like normal .
Jun 11, 2019, 08:5906/11/19
03/05/19

Hello, guys! We're working to improve our desktop application. So I hope that all the issues will be solved soon. For now, if you still experience problems playing the game in app, please, use the browser version of the game. 

Also, you can contact our support team in case you need any technical help. 

Jun 15, 2019, 01:5406/15/19
02/20/17
I am unable to load the plarium app.  Get white screen then the start up is shut down
Jun 15, 2019, 23:3806/15/19
08/21/14
Boris Shevchenko said:

scovaree said:

Hi! Thank you for letting me know about this issue. I've just checked this situation on my side and it seems that mouse scrolling button works fine.

Have a good one!
Mouse scrolling only works when not in full screen mode.   When full screen is enabled mouse scrolling does not work.  Unfortunately, mouse scrolling has not worked in full screen mode since the app's initial release.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 21, 2019, 09:1606/21/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

scovaree said:

Have a good one!
Mouse scrolling only works when not in full screen mode.   When full screen is enabled mouse scrolling does not work.  Unfortunately, mouse scrolling has not worked in full screen mode since the app's initial release.

Hello Aegon!

Thanks for letting us know about this. We checked it and you're totally right - mouse scrolling doesn't work when in full mode. We've reported it to the team. 

Thanks a lot! 
Jun 21, 2019, 15:1406/21/19
05/25/16
I completed my 7 day trail after joining Lest Juste, an hour ago. Yet the Brawl game still insists that I have not completed my 7 days and have not been a member of Les Juste long enough to participate in this game.
Jun 21, 2019, 23:5906/21/19
02/22/16
mikekaye06 said:

I completed my 7 day trail after joining Lest Juste, an hour ago. Yet the Brawl game still insists that I have not completed my 7 days and have not been a member of Les Juste long enough to participate in this game.
Unfortunately you need to be full member at the start of the brawl I've had the same thing happen to me .
Jun 23, 2019, 16:3006/23/19
06/15/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

17phoenixraptor22 said:

Hey guys, in stormfall i can see just 50+ euros packages, i want to spend about 10 or 17 max, before i had 17 euros packages but now the game asks too much!! Resolve pls then i ll shop again

Hello! Please note, all the discounts and offers are distributed in the game according to a special automatic algorithm which I cannot influence, unfortunately. So, the best solution would be to wait a bit until you get a suitable offer. 

Wish you luck in this!

Because the algorithm is fatal because it increases the price when you make purchases   

This increases the budget

Jun 25, 2019, 10:4106/25/19
03/05/19

otsozahar said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

17phoenixraptor22 said:

Hey guys, in stormfall i can see just 50+ euros packages, i want to spend about 10 or 17 max, before i had 17 euros packages but now the game asks too much!! Resolve pls then i ll shop again

Hello! Please note, all the discounts and offers are distributed in the game according to a special automatic algorithm which I cannot influence, unfortunately. So, the best solution would be to wait a bit until you get a suitable offer. 

Wish you luck in this!

Because the algorithm is fatal because it increases the price when you make purchases   

This increases the budget

To tell the truth, I don't know how the algorithm works. I believe you will catch a needed offer sooner or later. Good luck in the game!

Jun 27, 2019, 07:4306/27/19
12/28/15
Stopped using the app as after the update of the app, the game wouldn't load went back to playing in browser method.
Jun 29, 2019, 16:5506/29/19
06/06/15

I have downloaded the app to my laptop at least 3 times.  it is not keeping the connection from the to app to the desktop shortcut.  nothing happens when i try to open plarium play .  

so i try to download it again and i can play that session but if i close it then try to open at a later time, again not working.  ???

Stormfall will not load from the shortcut.  

Jul 2, 2019, 09:2507/02/19
03/05/19

was3800 said:

I have downloaded the app to my laptop at least 3 times.  it is not keeping the connection from the to app to the desktop shortcut.  nothing happens when i try to open plarium play .  

so i try to download it again and i can play that session but if i close it then try to open at a later time, again not working.  ???

Stormfall will not load from the shortcut.  

Hello! It works great on my side. Could you please completely delete the application again and reinstall it?
In case it doesn't help, please, contact our support team on this matter. 

Jul 3, 2019, 18:1707/03/19
03/01/15
Feedback = problem.  My Diamond Plarium Pass expired on June 30, 2019.  I cannot renew it.  Keeps saying I need to verify my payment info but doesnot tell me how to do it.  I go to the ingame bank and all it shows is items to buy.  my payments are made thru Facebook.  I have contacted Facebook, and they say the problem is with Plarium because Facebook did not design the game.  I have made these payments for the past couple years, the same way every time.  Now I cannot make them--I guess Plarium dosn't want my $69.77 every 3 months.  Maybe they figure it isn't worth the effort.