All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 10, 2019, 11:5912/10/19
05/21/19
allpicI2c said:

since the last update it's a nightmare

back to web browser

Hello! Thanks for letting us know your opinion. Please let me know why exactly it's a nightmare. What is happening? Thanks in advance!
Dec 12, 2019, 20:4812/12/19
05/05/19

Hi guys, 

I updated plarium play app today(version 5.1).

And now when I launch this app there is a black screen. previous version worked fine. Is there any issue with new version or I just have it? 

How to fix it?

Thank you.
Dec 13, 2019, 01:4412/13/19
09/29/14

-Dec 12

After the latest app update the game was working very well. Signed out then tried to return to the game. Will not restart. Emptied cache which did not work. Took the game entirely off of my computer and redownloaded. The game started up but all functions did not respond. Closed game the tried to relaunch. Now game does not reload again. Goes to 80% then after large delay goes to an error report. Copied the report and tried to send an report to Plarium. The report goes to a white screen as soon as I clicked on the Stormfall game page for the report. ???????
Dec 14, 2019, 01:1112/14/19
01/21/19

I have not been able to get into the game since the latest update.    The last time I was able to sign in a few days ago, there was an update to the game, so I started installing the update, then when I tried to get into the game, all I got was the following error message: 

C:\Program Files\Plarium\PlariumPlay\D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I tried reinstalling the game on my PC, but I still get the same error and message.   

Fix this now before my shield runs out!!  I spend too much money on this game as it is.

Dec 14, 2019, 20:0612/14/19
07/31/14
We need more ways to get Sketchs' - it cost way to much for builds almost everything requires them and the big builds may take 2900 of them for one up grade -- major players here are just quiting the game over it-  ; [[
Dec 16, 2019, 18:3412/16/19
07/12/17
Plarium play, contains pup.mindspark/varient, which is an adware program deemed malicious by various websites. Be wary of downloading plarium play.
Dec 16, 2019, 19:4712/16/19
10/13/19

I use this application, highly recommend it to everyone. This will enhance your personal safety. I didn’t notice any problems, I’m playing for 2-3 months. If anyone has problems, apparently because of the poor Internet, their speed of information exchange, the technique itself also influences, the more powerful the better and there are no questions and problems. Thanks to all the developers, I am very grateful, because I was tormented for a long time playing in different browsers. Have a nice game and good luck to everyone!

MicModerator
Dec 17, 2019, 08:5312/17/19
02/22/19

DEADLY said:

I use this application, highly recommend it to everyone. This will enhance your personal safety. I didn’t notice any problems, I’m playing for 2-3 months. If anyone has problems, apparently because of the poor Internet, their speed of information exchange, the technique itself also influences, the more powerful the better and there are no questions and problems. Thanks to all the developers, I am very grateful, because I was tormented for a long time playing in different browsers. Have a nice game and good luck to everyone!

Hello DEADLY , thank you for the positive feedback , i can confirm all what you said , i have no issue to use the  Plarium  app , also after the last update i installed with success the last version and works fine for me !

I wish you good game and good battles !
MicModerator
Dec 17, 2019, 08:5612/17/19
02/22/19

Dracul said:

Plarium play, contains pup.mindspark/varient, which is an adware program deemed malicious by various websites. Be wary of downloading plarium play.

Hello Lord DRACUL , it seems that you are the only player who has found viruses and malware ... maybe you should have good antivirus on your pc, and  make a better control to discover the origin of the viruses, because from the app plarium they don't arrive for sure!

I wish you good game and good battles !

NancyAdmin
Dec 17, 2019, 11:4212/17/19
07/09/19

MINEMINEMINE said:

I have not been able to get into the game since the latest update. The last time I was able to sign in a few days ago, there was an update to the game, so I started installing the update, then when I tried to get into the game, all I got was the following error message:  
C:\Program Files\Plarium\PlariumPlay\D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. 
Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
I tried reinstalling the game on my PC, but I still get the same error and message.  
Fix this now before my shield runs out!! I spend too much money on this game as it is. 

Dracul said:

It happens that antivirus could consider a regular file as a virus due to advanced settings. We would like to ensure you that our application does not contain viruses. We suggest that you check the settings of your antiviruses and add Plarium Play as allowed applications. As an option, you can temporarily switch off your antivirus and try to install Plarium Play again. Please let me know if these options helped. Thanks in advance. 

NancyAdmin
Dec 20, 2019, 16:2412/20/19
07/09/19
MineMineMine said:

I have not been able to get into the game since the latest update.    The last time I was able to sign in a few days ago, there was an update to the game, so I started installing the update, then when I tried to get into the game, all I got was the following error message: 

Fix this now before my shield runs out!!  I spend too much money on this game as it is.

What antivirus do you use? 
NancyAdmin
Dec 20, 2019, 16:2412/20/19
07/09/19

Dracul said:

What antivirus do you use? 

Dec 25, 2019, 13:5012/25/19
07/12/17
Hi thank you for your reply, it doesn't show up in an antivirus scan, but both maleware bytes and superantispyware detected it. Please try scanning with these or any other spyware detector, I deleted it and redownloaded, the nasty is still bundled in with the app. It is not isolated to me as I have had people within my league finding the same thing.
MicModerator
Dec 26, 2019, 00:3012/26/19
02/22/19

Dracul said:

Hi thank you for your reply, it doesn't show up in an antivirus scan, but both maleware bytes and superantispyware detected it. Please try scanning with these or any other spyware detector, I deleted it and redownloaded, the nasty is still bundled in with the app. It is not isolated to me as I have had people within my league finding the same thing.

Hello again, can you show us a screenshot please with it ?

Thank you !
Dec 28, 2019, 08:3612/28/19
Dec 28, 2019, 08:43(edited)
03/07/19

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, Lords and Ladies!

First of all, we'd like to thank you all for actively using our Plarium Play desktop application. We hope you're enjoying it.

The latest version of the application has just come out and we need your help in improving it. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your feedback about the issues you may be facing when playing via the app.

Please, leave your comments below so we can forward them straight to the devs team.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings!    

I don’t know how useful this is to everyone or your company, I would recommend improving the ability of the PLARIUM PLAY application to provide the player with an autocomplete login and password, it happens that several people in the family can play through the same computer and in the same application. Each time, entering their personal passwords into a complex combination is problematic. 

I hope my proposal to increase the relevance of your application and will return all players from browsers.                                     

Merry Christmas to all, happiness and pleasant victories to everyone! :]

I  Ladies n gentlemens, if you agree with my proposal do not forget to support me likes, thanks!

I

I

V

Dec 28, 2019, 09:3212/28/19
05/21/14

Hello,

what it would be nice to see in the app is when you get new friend request to be marked with new tag.

I have FR for a while from people that are not active any more and when new FR arrive I have to match with league list of players from 2 servers.

I know that I can delete old FR but it would be nice to see new tag on new FR.

Can you add slider in lost arts and obelisk of power? It's frustrating to click and drag to reach goal and then put into research what you wanted.

In lost art you are pointed at the beginning and to navigate to last lost art there is clicking and dragging a lot. With slider you just click and move slider to the point where you want it. More efficient.
Dec 30, 2019, 16:3312/30/19
09/17/19

Hello. When a hamlet is emptied, the units of the one holding the hamlet are returned to the catacombs but not those of any reinforcements. Would it be possible to return the units of all (reinforcements and the one holding the hamlet) to the catacombs automatically?

Jan 1, 2020, 00:2101/01/20
07/27/16
Season Battle Pass, Did not receive additional bonus resources at end of December, even though system sent message saying I did
Jan 2, 2020, 13:0901/02/20
08/04/14
my gold is stuck and says full. i cant collect gold