Game Improvements

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
May 3, 2019, 09:3305/03/19
01/06/15

Game Improvements

Lords and Ladies, 

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Improved Bonus descriptions in the Catacombs window

- Option added to select whether Units should be sent to the Catacombs directly after Training

- Summon All button added to the Crypt window to make Wraith summoning easier

- Option added to select the number of Scrolls to sell through the House of Scrolls

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2019, 23:4505/17/19
May 18, 2019, 00:29(edited)
03/11/17

Again i would like to stress the urge to stop the bullying from high level players on much lower level castles.

Also are the defensive troops much to weak against offensive troops when they fight away from the own castle. Defensive troops gain a castle defense bonus inside the own castle walls. Sending defensive troops to hamlets or help defend lower level castles that are constantly attacked by high lever players , lose that own high castle defense bonus to be replaced by that low level castle defense, you want to protect.

While the high level Attacker can keep all his Attack bonuses, even when attacking much lower level castles.

May 21, 2019, 09:1705/21/19
03/05/19
john.007 said:

Again i would like to stress the urge to stop the bullying from high level players on much lower level castles.

Also are the defensive troops much to weak against offensive troops when they fight away from the own castle. Defensive troops gain a castle defense bonus inside the own castle walls. Sending defensive troops to hamlets or help defend lower level castles that are constantly attacked by high lever players , lose that own high castle defense bonus to be replaced by that low level castle defense, you want to protect.

While the high level Attacker can keep all his Attack bonuses, even when attacking much lower level castles.

Thank you for this feedback. We constantly gather player's feedback and pass it to devs. Maybe the balance between defensive and offensive Units will be adjusted in the future. Stay tuned!
May 29, 2019, 17:4805/29/19
May 30, 2019, 13:15(edited)
07/10/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Thank you for this feedback. We constantly gather player's feedback and pass it to devs. Maybe the balance between defensive and offensive Units will be adjusted in the future. Stay tuned!

That would be a bit of an issue given there actually isn't any problem at all.

The power of defense troops is roughly half their offensive counterparts (hence people raising this point as above). 

BUT the built times for defence are roughly half that of offence. So the troops are actually perfectly balanced. The power per hour from producing offence units and def units is virtually identical. The only real issue with def is you end up with twice as many units which eat twice as much food (not a huge issue now downsides of -ve food are removed).

Far from defence being under powered most of the people I talk to are complaining it is now far to risky and difficult to attack anything:

- Castle's can have absurd defence/wall bonuses (and many in the coining leagues have due to the massive imbalanced sapphire giveaway when leagues chests were first introduced)

- Hamlets now can be defended by entire leagues, a very weird 1 vs many mechanic

- Force limits are in effect at beacons and forts

It's very difficult to attack anything these days (and I say all this very much as a defensive player in a defense focused league).

Jun 4, 2019, 11:0706/04/19
03/05/19

djmoody said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

That would be a bit of an issue given there actually isn't any problem at all.

The power of defense troops is roughly half their offensive counterparts (hence people raising this point as above). 

BUT the built times for defence are roughly half that of offence. So the troops are actually perfectly balanced. The power per hour from producing offence units and def units is virtually identical. The only real issue with def is you end up with twice as many units which eat twice as much food (not a huge issue now downsides of -ve food are removed).

Far from defence being under powered most of the people I talk to are complaining it is now far to risky and difficult to attack anything:

- Castle's can have absurd defence/wall bonuses (and many in the coining leagues have due to the massive imbalanced sapphire giveaway when leagues chests were first introduced)

- Hamlets now can be defended by entire leagues, a very weird 1 vs many mechanic

- Force limits are in effect at beacons and forts

It's very difficult to attack anything these days (and I say all this very much as a defensive player in a defense focused league).

Good day! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Sure, I see your point. I agree it's challenging to be an attacker in the game. Still, there are a lot of bonuses which can impact the overall power of your offensive troops and make them even stronger. Also, don't forget that Stoneheart Units give very valuable bonuses to your army, plus, you can use appropriate Champions to strengthen the power of your troops. 

All depends on your smart strategy. You're an experienced player and I believe you can cope with all the challenges in this game. I wish you luck in battles!
Jun 10, 2019, 00:5806/10/19
07/10/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Good day! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Sure, I see your point. I agree it's challenging to be an attacker in the game. Still, there are a lot of bonuses which can impact the overall power of your offensive troops and make them even stronger. Also, don't forget that Stoneheart Units give very valuable bonuses to your army, plus, you can use appropriate Champions to strengthen the power of your troops. 

All depends on your smart strategy. You're an experienced player and I believe you can cope with all the challenges in this game. I wish you luck in battles!

Yes it's not a problem for me. Adapted to the changes, they very much work in the favour of skill, knowledge and experience now which makes a change after the last 3 years of coining only updates. I am pretty happy atm and not been as active in the game for a long time.

Aug 15, 2019, 15:1008/15/19
10/28/17

Trr1 005 oo  00 tty