Update News

7 Replies
Character
3 May, 2019, 9:31 AM UTC

My Lords and Ladies,


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:


- Fixed the available number of Raids displayed during the Additional Raids Global Event

- Fixed a bug that caused League Info Icons to appear below the Chat in the Beacon Map

- Fixed Boost Discount description in the Wheel of Fortune

- Fixed a bug affecting the Invoke a Sorcery Spell button

- Added coordinates of captured Hamlets to the Keep

- Fixed Battle Reports that reported Sieges when attacking Castles

- Fixed Besieged Icon so it continues appearing after switching to the Stoneheart Castle

- Fixed a problem with the Resource Icon that should appear while applying Sketches

- Added 5 new levels for some Stoneheart buildings and Stoneheart Lost Arts

- Added new Mar'eth Quests for Stoneheart Castle.


Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!


Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall



Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
Moderator
3 May, 2019, 11:46 AM UTC

Game keeps freezing up in Plarium.com castles so that all buildings inside walls are unresponsive  but resource counter and all buttons outside the walls still work. 

Thank goodness this was just a temp issue It seems to be working fine now 

and then it's back again 



The Keep
UTC +4:00
0
User
4 May, 2019, 2:35 PM UTC

My suggestion would be to add servers.  The game was fast years ago before the new owners.  As soon as the new owners were in charge the game slowed, a lot.  From the standpoint of the user, bandwidth changed by what looked like 1/2.  It got so slow that simple clicks were taking several seconds.

The bandwidth problem has gotten worse in the past few months.  I have gained bandwidth in my internet, I keep up on cleaning the junk out of the computer, keep speed checking the internet, and a quality antivirus going all of the time.  I am sure the issue is not on my side.

It really boils down to paying user base.  If you have turned off servers, then compare that to how many users have quit.  The lag is just not comparable to how fun the game was before the new owners.  This could be important if you see a user base sliding downward.


You wanted feedback and ideas.  You have made exciting changes to the user interface, and I commend you for those changes.  Keep up the great work.

UTC +6:00
0
User
4 May, 2019, 3:57 PM UTC

For the game developers,

Please make the game more player friendly.

I suggest giving a large de-buff to higher leveled players that repeat using besiege on much lower castles. Or simply give the higher level player 20% lesser attack force for each level the besieged castle level is. Also have that higher leveled attacker a day that he cant use a castle defense, thus making retaliation on him more doable.

If nothing is done to stop them higher leveled players farming points by besieging and killing easy targets , scot free. New low level players have no chance to rank their castle.

unicorn1
UTC +8:00
1
User
4 May, 2019, 10:05 PM UTC
john.007 said:

For the game developers,

Please make the game more player friendly.

I suggest giving a large de-buff to higher leveled players that repeat using besiege on much lower castles. Or simply give the higher level player 20% lesser attack force for each level the besieged castle level is. Also have that higher leveled attacker a day that he cant use a castle defense, thus making retaliation on him more doable.

If nothing is done to stop them higher leveled players farming points by besieging and killing easy targets , scot free. New low level players have no chance to rank their castle.

Ouch.. No more "BOT" sieges without penalty for us high levels if that goes through.
UTC +2:00
0
User
5 May, 2019, 1:07 PM UTC

SyntaxError said:


john.007 said:


For the game developers,

Please make the game more player friendly.

I suggest giving a large de-buff to higher leveled players that repeat using besiege on much lower castles. Or simply give the higher level player 20% lesser attack force for each level the besieged castle level is. Also have that higher leveled attacker a day that he cant use a castle defense, thus making retaliation on him more doable.

If nothing is done to stop them higher leveled players farming points by besieging and killing easy targets , scot free. New low level players have no chance to rank their castle.

Ouch.. No more "BOT" sieges without penalty for us high levels if that goes through.

right, it's better to reward high level cowards for besieging much lower players, without penalty. Perhaps even double the rewards if the high level player can bully a new player out of the game?

unicorn1
UTC +8:00
1
User
5 May, 2019, 9:52 PM UTC

Would someone please deal with the screen keep locking up, since this new update. Really they ought to be tested before they are sent to us poor suffering gamers.


UTC +1:00
0
Moderator
6 May, 2019, 1:14 AM UTC

paultonysmith said:


Would someone please deal with the screen keep locking up, since this new update. Really they ought to be tested before they are sent to us poor suffering gamers.


This problem has been sent to the Devs  we will need to wait for them to get on duty during the week it seems but in the meantime I have found if you switch to your stone heart Castle and then back it's faster than reloading the game to break the freeze.

And this seems to be a Plarium.com issue it's not happening on the Facebook game (That's information for the troubleshooters )


The Keep
UTC +4:00
0
6691922 users registered; 103786 topics; 455549 posts; our newest member:Ignamud