Game Improvements

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 22, 2019, 12:3602/22/19
01/06/15

Game Improvements

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Multiple Packs of Sketches can now be applied in one go

- Filter added to Beacons tab at the Embassy allowing you to view your Reinforcements stationed at all Beacons together

- Option to view reports of your Allies being attacked with Sorcery Spells

- Filter added to Hero interface to sort Equipment Items by Selling Time

- New "League Members" filter in the Garrisons tab of the Keep

- League Members can now Request Reinforcements to Castles and Hamlets for 1 hour

- Alert when you apply a Spell of Enhancement with less than a minute left to reach your target location will now only appear once

- No more Force Limit when sending Reinforcements to other Lords' Castles

- Grand Marshal's Reports updated to show distance to the location

- Increased the maximum number of Champion slots

- Improved the system of Hamlets distribution among players

- Removed limits on the number of Auto Unit Hider Items that can be held

- Added new filter in the My League window for Stoneheart Units

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 22, 2019, 23:2402/22/19
12/30/16
It appears that the catacombs no longer protect either my resources or my troops, and I can be raided within a 5 minute period while I am offline that removes all my resources and a large segment of the troops that were in catacombs---how does this make me want to continue to play ?
Feb 23, 2019, 02:3902/23/19
Feb 23, 2019, 02:40(edited)
05/20/16
Lovely new feature Plarium, thanks for the extra click I have to do every time I go home from the map. How did you know I wanted to see my Stoneheart castle instead of my regular castle.
Feb 23, 2019, 03:4702/23/19
09/03/15
Again another bad idea.  Offensive force limits to raid castles, but no defensive reinforcement limits?
Feb 23, 2019, 11:1002/23/19
Feb 23, 2019, 12:56(edited)
02/22/16

Ladio said:

Again another bad idea.  Offensive force limits to raid castles, but no defensive reinforcement limits ?
Again no update will make everyone happy  but I know that one will make some happy .
As for an idea while the Item buy back is an interesting and I'm sure welcome add on in the Last update. I think if that concept was to go to where League members could sell to each other through the Market or maybe you could add a Grand bazaar (Flea Market)  at the same rates as they can sell back to Plarium this Game would really take off again !
Mar 16, 2019, 15:4103/16/19
07/07/16
It would be very nice to be able to acquire soulstones in the market instead of just having them as an award.
Mar 17, 2019, 16:5503/17/19
02/22/16
eviltwin said:

It would be very nice to be able to acquire soulstones in the market instead of just having them as an award.
I would also like more soulstones 
Mar 19, 2019, 01:2703/19/19
08/24/16
My food consumption decrease for the Obelisk has no effect on my overall food consumption. Why is this not factored into the overall food consumption decrease? I feel as though Plarium is defrauding us in this regard. I have spent a fair bit on extra food over the past year and would not have had to do so if the Obelisk food consumption decrease was working correctly. Is it just me? Or are others having the same issue?
Mar 19, 2019, 13:5803/19/19
Mar 19, 2019, 15:24(edited)
02/22/16

dwarchulski said:

My food consumption decrease for the Obelisk has no effect on my overall food consumption. Why is this not factored into the overall food consumption decrease? I feel as though Plarium is defrauding us in this regard. I have spent a fair bit on extra food over the past year and would not have had to do so if the Obelisk food consumption decrease was working correctly. Is it just me? Or are others having the same issue?

each upgrade adds about 1/8 of one percent so that it may be hard to see . The best way I know to check would be to use a rune scale to take a few upgrades off Taking Screenshots before and after if there is not change after you reset game after you change the runes in obelisk post a bug report in the forum show your screen shots as proof then we can sort this out

If you remove 8 of them That you can replace afterwards it should show about 1% food decrease I just did the removal of 10 runes and reset game and I saw consumption and production did change

Before  

After 

about 1.25% so it is about right Mate

Now I will put them Back :)