Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 30, 2018, 13:4411/30/18
01/06/15

Summon Multiple Champions At Once

Summon Multiple Champions At Once

With Level 12 Paragon Status!

Lords and Ladies!

All players who activate Paragon Status of Level 12 or higher are now able to Summon up to 10 Champions at once.

Activate your Paragon Status and click "Multi-Summon" to apply 10 Basic Summoning Bonds at the same time!

More Champions means more success - so start Summoning!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2018, 21:0911/30/18
09/18/15

Here my two cents:

Ok don't get me wrong, but why don't you implement something like that to train troops like 50 Pathfinders (that is the limit of each queue), 5 dragons and so on? And you could do even better adding some shortcuts like to go to train units press "Some shortcut", and then to train infantry press "another shortcut", and to train 50 Pathfinder press "another amazing shortcut". Ok, I know that it will not generate money like summon 10 champions each time, but it will improve the usability of the game.

PS: for me, this update is really useless.

PS2: maybe this should go to the suggestions session, but reading the stuff there apparently nobody gives a shit about what is suggested.

Dec 1, 2018, 00:2612/01/18
08/21/14
This update is a complete waste of company resources.
Dec 3, 2018, 14:5612/03/18
02/29/16

neninho said:

Here my two cents:

Ok don't get me wrong, but why don't you implement something like that to train troops like 50 Pathfinders (that is the limit of each queue), 5 dragons and so on? And you could do even better adding some shortcuts like to go to train units press "Some shortcut", and then to train infantry press "another shortcut", and to train 50 Pathfinder press "another amazing shortcut". Ok, I know that it will not generate money like summon 10 champions each time, but it will improve the usability of the game.

PS: for me, this update is really useless.

PS2: maybe this should go to the suggestions session, but reading the stuff there apparently nobody gives a shit about what is suggested.

Hello!

With Units we can't add this shortcuts as, for example, you click on a shortcut "Train 50 amazing Units", but you don't have enough Resources for it.

That's it, the shortcut is useless.

With Scrolls adding such mechanics is much easier. You have more than 10 Scrolls > You can open them in one click.

When Champions were just added players complained they need to make a lot of clicks. With this feature, the number of clicks you need to do decrease significantly.