New Stoneheart Battleground Mechanics!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 30, 2018, 13:4311/30/18
01/06/15

More Refreshes. More Battles. More Rewards.

My Lords and Ladies,

Our scouts have been learning sorcery, and they've found a way to uncover more Stoneheart Battlegrounds per day. Now you'll be able to participate in more battles and earn extra rewards!

Here's how it works:

After defeating a Level 3 Stoneheart Battleground, you will receive 1 Battleground refresh each time you increase your Stoneheart Battleground level. This is limited to 5 refreshes per day. After defeating a Level 30 Stoneheart Battleground, you will be limited to 1 refresh per day.

Remember: You can always use a Stoneheart Battleground Hunt Item to add one more refresh per day!

Use this to your advantage, and strike fear through Balur's ranks!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2018, 14:5911/30/18
Nov 30, 2018, 15:37(edited)
12/13/14

As usual, your new update creates new bugs

I logged in today to find only 38 stoneheart battlegrounds and no scroll

Every bg I hit yesterday has failed to refresh

I wasted a sh bg refresh item, but still no scroll

You also deleted my profile picture again
Dec 1, 2018, 07:0412/01/18
02/09/17
Snowgoon said:

second this update has removed the main benefit of stoneheart battlegrounds which were scrolls and you have not added the promised update of more soulstones.. you cannot revive many stoneheart units so this is a pointless update.. just another way developers anger players 
Dec 1, 2018, 07:5912/01/18
09/18/15

han said:

Snowgoon said:

second this update has removed the main benefit of stoneheart battlegrounds which were scrolls and you have not added the promised update of more soulstones.. you cannot revive many stoneheart units so this is a pointless update.. just another way developers anger players 

I can imagine the developer's conversation about this:

USER: You Should create a way to produce/get soulstones!!! R

DEVELOPERS: No, We should change the "Stoneheart Battleground Mechanics", adding new bugs to fix, and after four or five months we can think about it.

I really think that the guys developing this game, don't have an idea how to play it, or even how the "mechanics" of the game works.

Dec 3, 2018, 01:0312/03/18
Dec 3, 2018, 01:06(edited)
04/27/14

Considering how poorly the old Stoneheart BGs paid off...No thanks, not interested

I will neither spend coin,  nor game resources with an eye toward Stoneheart BGs... just grind the Lost Art tech tree, hoard my bloodstones and pretend Stoneheart BGs never existed
Dec 3, 2018, 13:4212/03/18
10/20/15

agreed

this "update" has ruined stoneheart battlegrounds

please put it back like it was or take these battlegrounds out of the game

(because you certainly do not know how to improve them)

Dec 3, 2018, 13:5112/03/18
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

The mechanics were changed for Levels 4 - 30 only.

After you win Level 30, BHs refresh as they used to do it, once per 24 hours.

As for your profile picture, what exactly the issue is? Where is it removed on FB or plarium.com server?

Dec 3, 2018, 13:5312/03/18
10/20/15

i can ONLY assume that none of you like your job

(and wish we would all go away)
Dec 3, 2018, 13:5612/03/18
10/20/15

more responses like yours,

will only bring more responses like mine

please take this update away & return the stoneheart battlegrounds to the way it was before

otherwise, you simply lose CUSTOMERS (& your jobs)

Dec 3, 2018, 14:0412/03/18
10/20/15

this update makes it obvious that plarium is too greedy for me to be around

Dec 4, 2018, 01:2312/04/18
07/25/16
I am not sure what is going on. Today is the third day where my Stoneheart battlegrounds have not refreshed. The only way for me to do a BG is now the highest levels, but I want to do my lower levels. How do I get my lower level BGs back? It is only showing 7 BGs today after refresh which is the same as yesterday.
Dec 4, 2018, 16:2512/04/18
02/29/16

Siegalboy RK said:

I am not sure what is going on. Today is the third day where my Stoneheart battlegrounds have not refreshed. The only way for me to do a BG is now the highest levels, but I want to do my lower levels. How do I get my lower level BGs back? It is only showing 7 BGs today after refresh which is the same as yesterday.

Hello!

If your SH BGs are between Levels 4 - 30, then you need to attack/defend successfully the highest available BG.

Only, in this case, they will reset.

After you pass Level 30, they will reset as usual, once per 24 hours.
Dec 4, 2018, 23:4412/04/18
03/01/18
why bother  there are no scrolls 
Dec 5, 2018, 10:4512/05/18
10/16/14
totally agree
Dec 5, 2018, 13:0212/05/18
Dec 5, 2018, 13:14(edited)
02/22/16

Simply said:

why bother  there are no scrolls 

I have gotten two Scrolls  a day  everyday since stoneheart started. Sometimes it's the last  Stoneheart BG sometimes it an early one. at the start I cleared them everyday! I had gone past 30 before the change happened so it didn't effect me. 

As far as more rewards Sorry I don't see it They have been taking a toll on my gargoyles to the point where I don't clear them all daily anymore .  

I sit at 49 now waiting for my units to upgrade because my last Bonus BGs took much more than they paid out !

and with the lack of soulstones it doesn't pay to clear the Bgs to just spill adimaninte because I can't build stoneheart units without soulstones 

Dec 10, 2018, 14:2812/10/18
07/13/16

The problem with the stoneheart goes much further than BG refresh problems. There are three main faults with the stonehearts:

1- No way to get soulstones (or not enough). Eventually you max your adamantine but can't use it for troop production due to lack of soulstones.

2-  Adamantine production is too slow to maintain a steady troop production. Combined with problem one, this leaves us with a difficult or impossible  task of trying to keep our queues going.

3- BG rewards are a joke. The losses to reward ratio is atrocious. The amount of time needed to replace lost troops in order to continue playing the BG's is far to great, especially with the first two problems of production items accumulating to slowly. 

I know the game is designed to make money but this is a little much. I could go on but 'nuff said. 
Dec 13, 2018, 19:5112/13/18
Dec 13, 2018, 19:54(edited)
12/13/14

I'm left wondering where the sweet-spot is

We learnt from normal bg that the most economical drops are around level 50, but it is very easy to build cannon fodder for these

There is no such luxury with stoneheart bg

How many Purgs would we need to build to start getting a steady supply of gargoyles, and what level of bg does this start happening?

We will never be able to build more than around 9 gargoyles per week, so no point trying ... so just build purgs and pray for a miracle?
Stoneheart Tournaments should help with Purgs, Adamantine and Soulstones

Dec 13, 2018, 22:0612/13/18
02/22/16
That is why I have decided to build up my Lost Arts before charging forward.    Just make good sense And mean while  of course en-massing some Numbers to make it more fun and less time consuming :)
Dec 14, 2018, 10:1612/14/18
02/29/16

Optimus Prime said:

The problem with the stoneheart goes much further than BG refresh problems. There are three main faults with the stonehearts:

1- No way to get soulstones (or not enough). Eventually you max your adamantine but can't use it for troop production due to lack of soulstones.

2-  Adamantine production is too slow to maintain a steady troop production. Combined with problem one, this leaves us with a difficult or impossible  task of trying to keep our queues going.

3- BG rewards are a joke. The losses to reward ratio is atrocious. The amount of time needed to replace lost troops in order to continue playing the BG's is far to great, especially with the first two problems of production items accumulating to slowly. 

I know the game is designed to make money but this is a little much. I could go on but 'nuff said. 

Hello!

1. Yes, lack of Soulstones is a very well-known issue and devs are already working on resolving it.

More likely it will be solved by increasing their number in the Tournaments' Rewards.

2. Resolving the first case should help with the troops' production as well.

3. This situation is similar to the one players face with regular BGs. Without the understanding of how the mechanics work, it's not possible to succeed either in regular or Stoneheart BGs.
Dec 14, 2018, 18:2012/14/18
07/13/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Optimus Prime said:

Hello!

1. Yes, lack of Soulstones is a very well-known issue and devs are already working on resolving it.

More likely it will be solved by increasing their number in the Tournaments' Rewards.

3. This situation is similar to the one players face with regular BGs. Without the understanding of how the mechanics work, it's not possible to succeed either in regular or Stoneheart BGs.

I appreciate that problem #1 is being dealt with. The BG mechanics have changed however. No one will tell how the mechanics work. I have visited too many castles and seen the same mechanics used with vastly different results with no explanation for this difference. I again understand the "money" aspect of the game, but I consider the mechanics of BG rewards to be a normal game play guide, and we are told nothing about it. How can we better calculate and predict rewards and losses?

Dec 15, 2018, 15:4212/15/18
02/21/16

Optimus Prime said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Optimus Prime said:

Hello!

I appreciate that problem #1 is being dealt with. The BG mechanics have changed however. No one will tell how the mechanics work. I have visited too many castles and seen the same mechanics used with vastly different results with no explanation for this difference. I again understand the "money" aspect of the game, but I consider the mechanics of BG rewards to be a normal game play guide, and we are told nothing about it. How can we better calculate and predict rewards and losses?

I feel your pain . I haven't figured it out yet either 

But then again it's up to us to figure it out and gain an advantage. 

Why give everyone the keys to the city? 

Doesn't that devalue the worth of the knowledge if everyone is aware ? 

And if some barebones non spending player should figure it out  Hahahaha ......