Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 30, 2018, 13:3511/30/18
01/06/15

Spirit Wardens Mechanics Updated

Spirit Wardens Mechanics Updated

Single Spirit Wardens Can Now Survive Battles

Lords and Ladies,

We've adjusted the mechanics of Spirit Wardens to prevent abuse.

Now if an attacker sends Units whose power is less than the power of a single defending Spirit Warden, the Spirit Warden will survive. However, if the attacker sends enough Units to overpower the first Spirit Warden, all Spirit Wardens involved in the battle will be lost.

Note that the first Spirit Warden will still perish as soon as it encounters the Wrath of Weor.

Keep this in mind as you strategize. Your Castle and your people are counting on you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2018, 12:2712/02/18
03/21/17
hola a todos,  me GUSTARIA EXPRESARME EN MI IDIOMAS , EL ESPAÑOL que hablan 400 MILLONES de personas
Dec 3, 2018, 14:0812/03/18
02/29/16

enry said:

hola a todos,  me GUSTARIA EXPRESARME EN MI IDIOMAS , EL ESPAÑOL que hablan 400 MILLONES de personas

¡Hola!

Puedes escribir en español e intentaré ayudarte con la ayuda de un traductor.

Desafortunadamente, en este momento, no tenemos un foro separado para el español.

Hello!

You can write in Spanish and I will try to help you with the help of a translator.

Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have a separate Forum for Spanish.

Dec 3, 2018, 14:3112/03/18
02/22/16

On these spirit wardens I see Oberon states that if a single spirit warden dies then all will die . maybe I'm not understanding this as he's written it. if that's the case why would anyone build more than 1 or was he meaning if the first group of spirit wardens ? 

Dec 10, 2018, 15:3012/10/18
04/23/15
hmmm  how do the spirit wardens go on an attack.. to encounter a Wrath of Weor ????
Dec 11, 2018, 01:3412/11/18
02/22/16
Lady ofthe Lake said:

hmmm  how do the spirit wardens go on an attack.. to encounter a Wrath of Weor ????
The wrath of Weor is sent to them for the encounter
Dec 14, 2018, 09:5512/14/18
02/29/16

Wesley Pringle said:

On these spirit wardens I see Oberon states that if a single spirit warden dies then all will die . maybe I'm not understanding this as he's written it. if that's the case why would anyone build more than 1 or was he meaning if the first group of spirit wardens ? 

Hello!

It's not exactly what is meant here :)

1. If the power of the incoming attack is less than the power of one Spirit Warden, then the incoming attack will be killed, but the Spirit Warden won't disappear (before this update, it would disappear even if the power of incoming attack was less then the power of the Spirit Warden).

2. As the fight with the Spirit Wardens takes place in several stages (first fight Unit-specific Spirit Wardens and then Divine ones), if the power of the attacking Units is more then the power of the one Unit-specific Spirit Wardens, then Divine SW will take part in the battle no matter whether the power of the attacking units is higher or smaller than their power.

Dec 14, 2018, 09:5612/14/18
02/29/16

Lady ofthe Lake said:

The mechanics of fight with the Wrath of Weor hasn't changed. 

Spirit Wardens and Sorcery Spells (Wrath of Weor)

All Spirit Wardens can defend against Sorcery Spells.

If a Sorcery Spell’s power exceeds the combined power of Spirit Wardens active at the Castle, then all of the Spirit Wardens will be lost. The remaining power of the Sorcery Spell will be inflicted on your other Units.

If the Sorcery Spell’s power is less than the combined power of the Spirit Wardens, the Sorcery Spell will inflict some damage to the Spirit Wardens (some will be lost). The Sorcery Attack is then classified as “unsuccessful”.