Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 7, 2018, 15:0811/07/18
01/06/15

More Coalition Improvements

More Coalition Improvements

Lords and Ladies,

We have added the following improvements to make working with Coalitions as easy as possible:

- A new chat only for Coalition members

- UI improvements on the Map and in the Rankings window to make it easier to intaract and strategize

Form Coalitions and take control of Darkshine.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2018, 19:5311/07/18
07/03/15

Yup, have you checked out the coalition chat. Call it "combine all the participating league chats into one chat and how useful does it become when your post doesn't last a few minutes in view?" 

You need to  make it access only for one designate from each participating league otherwise it serves no useful purpose if you are trying to co-ordinate the participating leagues.

Easier for Marshals to PM each other.

If the reason is ONLY to have everyone talk to everyone in the coalition then its fine, just I thought it was meant to communicate when you fight other leagues or coalitions.

Nov 8, 2018, 09:1311/08/18
08/30/17

Euclus said:

Yup, have you checked out the coalition chat. Call it "combine all the participating league chats into one chat and how useful does it become when your post doesn't last a few minutes in view?" 

You need to  make it access only for one designate from each participating league otherwise it serves no useful purpose if you are trying to co-ordinate the participating leagues.

If the reason is ONLY to have everyone talk to everyone in the coalition then its fine, just I thought it was meant to communicate when you fight other leagues or coalitions.

Hi !

Thank you for your feedback and I'm thinking this is a good suggestion too. I'm hopping devs will consider this.

Best regards!

Bogdan
Nov 8, 2018, 09:5711/08/18
02/29/16

Euclus said:

Hello :)

First of all, thanks for sending your feedback! I will forward it to devs!

As for the chat, its purpose is to give all players in one Coalition a chance to communicate with each other. You can either chatter there or agree on the different war actions (you can make a deal not to flood there when smth serious is discussed). 

The messages from Coalition's management are displayed in the different color so that you could find them easier.

Nov 9, 2018, 07:5011/09/18
08/30/17

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

It's not often that we can say Plarium listen to the feedback, but you did here and did something about it so congratz on that, very positive.

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy too for the new improvements added to the game 

Best regards!

Bogdan
Nov 9, 2018, 09:5511/09/18
02/29/16

It's not often that we can say Plarium listen to the feedback, but you did here and did something about it so congratz on that, very positive.

Great pleasure to read such words from you, Sir Dan Saul Knight 

Nov 9, 2018, 10:1411/09/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Just imagine what words you might receive if more good things "in the eyes of the players" happen....

Nov 12, 2018, 11:1711/12/18
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Just imagine what words you might receive if more good things "in the eyes of the players" happen....

I can just imagine! Hope in the future my imagination will transform into reality.