All Categories

New: Coalitions. Unite your Leagues and fight together!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Oct 12, 2018, 09:5910/12/18
01/06/15

Lords and Ladies,

Coalitions are a brand new feature, now available in your game. Creating a Coalition unites the Leagues that join it under one name and banner.

Any League Marshal of a League that is of 100 members and over can create a Coalition for free from the “Coalition” tab in the Embassy. The creator manages the Coalition and can also give management permissions to other League Marshals of Leagues that join.

After a Coalition is created, it receives its own Ranking. It is important for each Coalition to build their unique war strategy based off the Leagues that join. It is also possible to view the total Influence a Coalition has from the Coalition interface.

Leagues can leave their Coalition instantly, but this has to be initiated by the appropriate League Marshal. Important: that a League can only be a part of one Coalition at a time.

Join together now – leave your enemies behind in the dust!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2018, 11:1010/12/18
11/15/16

Da wir eine kleine Liga sind, werden wir keiner Koalition angehören.

Inwiefern wirkt sich eine Koalition großer Ligen auf unseren diplomatischen Status mit ihnen aus? Kann ja sein dass eine Liga, mit der wir befreundet sind ein Koalition mit einer Liga, mit der wir befeindet sind, eingeht.

Antwort bitte auf deutsch. Danke.

Oct 12, 2018, 12:1910/12/18
05/20/16

Sounds like a nice feature, but I foresee a future problem with it. When bigger leagues harass smaller ones, how can leagues with less than 100 members form one and fight back?

Oct 12, 2018, 13:0610/12/18
07/25/15

Sounds like a feature weaker leagues would benefit more from than stronger in the terms of band together. So why limit it to leagues with 100 or more members?

Oct 12, 2018, 13:1110/12/18
05/10/16
Why not expand league sizes, this will only do away with smaller leagues
Oct 12, 2018, 13:1210/12/18
05/10/16
Force limit on beacons as well, yes off topic
Oct 12, 2018, 13:3810/12/18
02/29/16

Hey!

Decrease the number of players a League should have to create a Coalition is already the first point of feedback I will forward to devs on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, smaller Leagues can join the existent Coalitions.

As for "harassment" of smaller Leagues, there won't be any.

The Coalition doesn't give you any bonuses or privileges in terms of the in-game mechanics. 

We know that some Leagues already have such "unofficial" Coalitions and in order to let everyone know about it they should have added smth to their Leagues' names, etc. Thanks to this feature they can create official Coalitions and let everyone know about it using a TAG name, special Coalition logo and other UI features.

So, Coalitions are more for comfortable UI and not for the in-game advantages.

Oct 12, 2018, 13:3910/12/18
02/29/16
Rizzo said:

Force limit on beacons as well, yes off topic
Beacons are still waiting till devs will change smth in their mechanics. I don't know what exactly it will be a force limit or an absolutely new Beacon-related feature.   
Oct 12, 2018, 14:1610/12/18
11/25/15
One of my friends in game has a long ago Marshal.No valid links for posting a request to replace him.Once YOU were rensponsible for that.Now what?How they can join a Corallition with an absent Marshal?
Oct 12, 2018, 14:2210/12/18
02/29/16

sifa123kis NICK said:

One of my friends in game has a long ago Marshal.No valid links for posting a request to replace him.Once YOU were rensponsible for that.Now what?How they can join a Corallition with an absent Marshal?

He can contact me in PM and send the following information:

1. Cords of the current Marshal.

2. Cords of the new Marshal.

3. Screenshot whether the majority of the League members voted for a new Marshal.

After that I will be able to change Marshal.
Oct 12, 2018, 21:3610/12/18
Oct 12, 2018, 21:38(edited)
08/21/14

I suspected this was more of a formality, as a way for leagues to show their alliances more cosmetically than Town Hall name tags.

Alina, you seemed to have confirmed that is basically what this update is, and that gameplay mechanics are not affected.   That statement seems pretty clear that there are no bonuses or otherwise.

However, I do want to verify that leagues within a coalition can still attack coalition beacons and fortresses for the purposes of upgrading.

I'd like to also verify that leagues within a coalition can still issue 'friendly' challenges to each other.

Oct 12, 2018, 22:2610/12/18
07/25/15

Aegon Targaryen said:

I suspected this was more of a formality, as a way for leagues to show their alliances more cosmetically than Town Hall name tags.

Alina, you seemed to have confirmed that is basically what this update is, and that gameplay mechanics are not affected.   That statement seems pretty clear that there are no bonuses or otherwise.

However, I do want to verify that leagues within a coalition can still attack coalition beacons and fortresses for the purposes of upgrading.

I'd like to also verify that leagues within a coalition can still issue 'friendly' challenges to each other.

Would be useful if a coalition could defend a fort, beacon and such together though.

(and attack one together).
Oct 12, 2018, 22:4810/12/18
06/06/16

from what I have read, the coalition tends to be a purely circumstantial formality, a sort of intimidation for enemy or less prestigious leagues. This coalition could break many good alliances, when many leaders want to direct only problems arise. A coalition aimed at the possibility of attacking but not defending, so each league will have to protect itself. so many against so few? I remind the Plarium staff that many allied leagues could join forces if the number of players in the leagues had increased. In this case we would have a real staff under the same objective.

Oct 12, 2018, 23:4810/12/18
02/16/15

Stormfall will make the small fall

the strongest will remain above all

and we stay all the time in front of the game just to scroll EXORCIST

Oct 13, 2018, 13:2910/13/18
07/26/15
I believe there is more than meets the eye with the new Coalition feature for future things, I will wait and see, my alliance formed the coalition  and have had no problems with it so far
Oct 13, 2018, 15:1010/13/18
08/30/17

Hi ! 

Alliances exist in the game for over 5 years, so for a long time... The new feature of "Coalitions" just put to rang as official this alliances...Now you can manage better this alliances, to see clearly which leagues are in that coalition, to see how much territory control and so on...

Best regards!

Bogdan

Oct 13, 2018, 21:4310/13/18
06/06/16

I have not received an answer from the Plarium staff. Why not increase the number of players in the leagues? The coalitions are currently a good showcase. By increasing the capacity of acceptable players in a league, you can move away inactive players and accommodate many active players and form a 100% active league and potentially group many smaller groups into a larger one. Coalising alloys does not prevent the constant presence of inactive players in alloys.

Oct 13, 2018, 21:5410/13/18
12/18/14
Mephisto said:

I have not received an answer from the Plarium staff. Why not increase the number of players in the leagues? The coalitions are currently a good showcase. By increasing the capacity of acceptable players in a league, you can move away inactive players and accommodate many active players and form a 100% active league and potentially group many smaller groups into a larger one. Coalising alloys does not prevent the constant presence of inactive players in alloys.

perhaps but some Marshals find it difficult to close up their league to go to another especially if they spent a lot of time and effort earning achievements
Oct 14, 2018, 01:2410/14/18
05/11/15
Is there a limit to the number of leagues which can join in a single coalition?
Oct 14, 2018, 09:0610/14/18
06/06/16

I have reunited 8 championships in my league. I would have had more accessions if I had not been limited by the number of players. the coalition makes accomplices, but everyone has their own interests. fighting in the same league makes everyone more united and part of a family.

Oct 14, 2018, 12:2310/14/18
08/30/17

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

ISPA said:

Hi ! 

Alliances exist in the game for over 5 years, so for a long time... The new feature of "Coalitions" just put to rang as official this alliances...Now you can manage better this alliances, to see clearly which leagues are in that coalition, to see how much territory control and so on...

Best regards!

Bogdan

I can't disagree oh the face of it, that people will find it useful.

But don't you think the game loses something when what took knowledge and experience before to work out, just becomes common knowledge. Is it good for the game that things like this become really easy. Or do you actually lose high end game content when you do that and take away reward for "good" gameplay vs "bad" gameplay.

I posted today about how the "art" of taking a beacon down has been completely lost (softening blows, all the calculations, sorting out the timings of multiple attacks from multiple people). Just became send one hammer blow of uber coined offence.

Most of the skill required to play the game has been eroded away already. This just is another thing that chips away the final blocks.

XCALIBRE69 said:

Is there a limit to the number of leagues which can join in a single coalition?

I would guestimate about 20, because you will be lucky if there are more leagues than that left alive to which leadership around to press the button to join one.

I know not hugely constructive feedback but depressingly realistic. Maybe in a few weeks when people that struggle to log in any more have seen the update - 30 to 40 leagues.

Hi!

I'm agree with the fact that the game lost many "old actions" made by users and some of them were really fun. Maybe those actions made us all to love and play this game with such great passion - but after a time, the users asked for something more and new...developers and all the crew from Plarium tried to listen them and combined these with the idea of a business resulted the game we have today.

Best regards!

Bogdan