All Categories

Online chats with Plarium's Community Manager will no longer be held on a weekly basis.

Online chats with Plarium's Community Manager will no longer be held on a weekly basis.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Jun 6, 2018, 12:2606/06/18
01/06/15

Lords and Ladies!

We have some update on our weekly based community activity - Online Chat. From now on, Online chats with Plarium’s Community Manager will no longer be held on a weekly basis.

We want to thank you for all the questions, constructive discussions and fun we've had together during these Online chats. We started this activity more than a year ago, and during this time we have discussed hundreds of suggestions and tons of feedback regarding the game. This activity showed us relevant questions for you, and helped you, the players, to get more inside information.

As we love experiments and always try to improve our two-way communication with you, we decided to change the format of Online chats in order to make them even more useful and exciting! We hope the new format of communication will bring even more useful information and joy for you.

Thank you for your attention. More news about the future of Online chats will come very soon!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2018, 23:0006/07/18
08/03/14

sooo..... whats the new format?

we can no longer message Oberon. 

Tech support gives canned answers. 

the community managers PMs are turned off (it varies for how long and how often they are left on)

and now the online chats are discontinued.  

This distance between vendor and customer continues to grow.  I realize the online chats were getting less and less active but lets face, the game is getting less active and there just isnt that much to talk about. 

cutting off communication channels wont help that. 
Jun 8, 2018, 15:2106/08/18
02/29/16

IronApex said:

the community managers PMs are turned off (it varies for how long and how often they are left on)

This distance between vendor and customer continues to grow.  I realize the online chats were getting less and less active but lets face, the game is getting less active and there just isnt that much to talk about. 

Hello, Lord IronApex!

For now, we want to make Online chats not so often. We haven't decided yet how often we will run them, so follow the News and Announcements Thread for this information.

Plus, in the future, I plan to work on another kind of Communication channel that will help players to get replies from devs. But it's just a teaser, no other information for now :) 
Jun 9, 2018, 07:5706/09/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex said:

Hello, Lord IronApex!

For now, we want to make Online chats not so often. We haven't decided yet how often we will run them, so follow the News and Announcements Thread for this information.

Plus, in the future, I plan to work on another kind of Communication channel that will help players to get replies from devs. But it's just a teaser, no other information for now :) 
Don't say Plarium will enter the future with discord or something similar? 
Jun 11, 2018, 10:3606/11/18
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex said:

Hello, Lord IronApex!

Don't say Plarium will enter the future with discord or something similar? 
No, I don't think it will ever happen for our browser games.
Jul 16, 2020, 18:3307/16/20
07/16/20

hy