Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 15, 2016, 08:5011/15/16
01/06/15

Beacon Massacre is coming soon!

Beacon Massacre is coming soon!

What’s in it for you?  

My Lords and Ladies, you may have been building your Units for many years, and now you have an enormous army you have always wanted to preserve. It’s time to demonstrate your power!

The Beacon Massacre is an event that will allow you to have fun without losing much! Battle your enemies, gain experience, and a few hours later revive your Units for free!

This sounds like fun but you still have questions? Not a problem. Below are Lord Oberon’s answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Tournament.

Question: Which Units will I be able to revive for free, Offensive or Defensive?

Answer: Upon completion of the Tournament, you will be able to recover 90% of each of the three types of Units (Offensive, Defensive, and Spying) at no cost!

Question: Will I get Experience Points for my battles at Beacons during the Tournament?

Answer: Yes, you will earn Experience Points by participating in this event just like in any other Tournament.

Question: Will it be free to revive Units lost at Castles, League Fortresses, and Hamlets?

Answer: No, you will only be able to revive 90% of Units lost in battles at Beacons.

Question: Who will be able to recover 90% of lost Units? Will this option only be available to players that placed in the top of the Tournament Ranking?

Answer: Every player who lost Units in battles at Beacons during the Tournament will be able to revive 90% of them for free.

Question: Will the points gained during the Tournament count towards Achievements?

Answer: The points you gain will only count towards the following Achievements: Dark Acolytes, Heroes of Stormfall, Brotherhood of Lovar, Ran's Champions, The Guardsmen of Oberon, The Warriors of the Divine Blade, The Legionaries of Stormfall, and The Overlords of Darkshine. These are the only Achievements the points will count towards.

Question: How long will the Tournament last?

Answer: The duration of the Tournament will be very short. Therefore, we suggest that you make all the necessary preparations well in advance and mobilize your League's forces not to waste time once the Tournament begins!

Question: For how long will free revival be available once the Tournament is over?

Answer: You will be able to recover 90% of your lost Units within 7 days after the Tournament ends.

Question: Will it be possible to recover lost Units during the Tournament?

Answer: Yes. During the Tournament, you will be able to recover 90% of your lost Units with Sapphires. Once the Tournament ends, the recovery of 90% of your Units will be free.

Leave a comment if you are ready to destroy your enemies!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2016, 18:0611/15/16
08/12/14
lol to late for my league we died and have to rebuild, but wish my league could participate. Have fun everyone else there could be a lot learned from this experience!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2016, 10:3511/16/16
09/17/15
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

lol to late for my league we died and have to rebuild, but wish my league could participate. Have fun everyone else there could be a lot learned from this experience!
This is not the last Tournament of that kind. I'm sure your League will be able to participate in one of the future events!
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 30, 2016, 10:4711/30/16
10/04/13

Lets say plarium runs this tournament every two weeks, and each time they do it you hit something and lose about half your army, then get 90% of your losses back.  This means your force has decreased by 5% each time.

Assuming you don't rebuild significantly, after 3 months you're down to 73% of your original strength.  So keep in mind, even if you get 90% of your troops back, don't be reckless and only choose to fight when you have the advantage.  Also, remember that your attack has to hit before the event ends.  If you launch a league attack before the event ends but the attack lands after it ends, you won't get the free heals and your league members probably won't be happy with you. 

In 2 weeks a skilled player can build about 1.5 million power without spending money.  If you suicide all of your offense every event, heal 90% of it for free, and build as much as you can before the next event, your total offense power will even out at around 15 million. 

Just some advice/ideas. 

Dec 23, 2016, 04:1812/23/16
08/03/14
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

lol...wasnt this the guy giving other leagues advice?
Feb 22, 2017, 21:1302/22/17

Hello!

I have participated in the last Beacon Massacre event, but I couldn't revive the 90% of my lost legendary units for free. Is it correct?
Feb 23, 2017, 12:5102/23/17
03/01/16

alxalsi said:

Hello!

I have participated in the last Beacon Massacre event, but I couldn't revive the 90% of my lost legendary units for free. Is it correct?

Hi! If you lost Units haven't appeared in the Infirmary, please contact our Support team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new