Marennon Stronghold Siege. Dev notes.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 11, 2023, 13:1901/11/23
04/05/21

Lords and Ladies, Balur’s Black Hordes are rising once again — strike directly at their heart in the Marennon Stronghold Siege!

This Tournament lasts five days and is open to players at Level 40 and above.

While it is on, you must collect Stronghold Scrolls, enter Stronghold Chambers, and annihilate the Orcish Hordes who dwell within them.

You will earn Tournament Points when you:

- Clear Battlegrounds

- Enter Chambers of the Marennon Stronghold

- Clear Chambers of the Marennon Stronghold

Clear as many Chambers of enemies as possible and climb as high as you can in the Rankings to ensure you receive the best Rewards.

It is time to strike down Balur and his henchmen!

Entering and Clearing Stronghold Chambers

Before you can enter a Stronghold Chamber, you will need to collect a set of five Stronghold Scrolls. When the Tournament begins, these Scrolls will become available as Rewards for conquering Battlegrounds and completing Tournament Tasks.

Having collected a set of five Scrolls, you will then be able to enter a Stronghold Chamber and engage the Marennon who inhabit it.

To clear a Chamber, you must successfully attack or defend it. Having done so, you must once again collect a set of five Stronghold Scrolls before you can enter the next one. Bear in mind that once you choose to attack a Chamber, you cannot switch to defending it, and vice versa.

You can only enter one Chamber at a time, and Chambers can only be entered sequentially.

If you clear the twentieth Chamber, you can collect another set of Stronghold Scrolls, enter the twentieth Chamber again, and clear it of enemies to earn extra Rewards and Tournament Points. You may do this up to 40 times.

Remember, even if you have entered the twentieth Chamber the maximum number of times, you can still earn Tournament Points by clearing Battlegrounds and Quest Battlegrounds, and you can continue to complete Tournament Tasks to acquire Stronghold Scrolls, which can be traded at the Market.

If you enter a Chamber but do not clear it before the Tournament ends, you will still be able to access it via the Eagle’s Nest. You can continue to fight in the Chamber until you clear it in order to earn Rewards, but you will not receive Tournament Points.

Stronghold Scrolls

Stronghold Scrolls contain the information you need to find your way to the Chambers of the Marennon Stronghold.

To enter a Chamber, you will need to collect a set of five Stronghold Scrolls. While the Tournament is on, Scrolls can be earned as Rewards for victories at Battlegrounds as well as for completing Tournament Tasks.

Tournament Tasks will be refreshed each day. Be warned that all Tasks, including those in progress, will be replaced by new ones at each reset.

You can also trade Stronghold Scrolls with other players at the Market, and send them as gifts.

When the Tournament ends, any Stronghold Scrolls you hold will be lost.

Rewards

When you clear a Chamber, you will receive Rewards similar to those you get from Battlegrounds. You will also receive a Reward from the “Rewards List” in the Tournament tab of the Event window.  

The further you progress through the Chambers, the greater the chance you will receive the most valuable Rewards on the List, and the more Tournament Points you will earn for each Chamber you clear.

Just like with Battlegrounds, if you gain little from clearing Marennon from Stronghold Chambers do not despair, for every enemy you defeat increases the odds of a larger payout next time.

Upon completion of the Tournament, you will earn further Rewards if you have amassed enough Tournament Points to take one of the top spots in the Rankings for your Tier or gain a place in the Elite Tier.

Clear as many Chambers as possible and rank high to ensure you receive the best Rewards!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2023, 17:5201/11/23
01/09/23

Have all scroll's multiple times but can't open a chamber

Jan 11, 2023, 20:3701/11/23
12/15/20

Dont work like always when you put something new in the game. 😠

i

MicModerator
Jan 12, 2023, 14:2201/12/23
02/22/19
Burebista

Dont work like always when you put something new in the game. 😠

i

The issue was fixed ,please check it now !

MicModerator
Jan 12, 2023, 15:1401/12/23
02/22/19
Ron King

Have all scroll's multiple times but can't open a chamber

The issue was fixed ,please check it now ! 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 12, 2023, 15:3401/12/23
10/31/22

Lords and Ladies, please, be noted that the info was updated: 

You also need to have such buildings as the House of Lords and Eagle's Nest.  

Jan 19, 2023, 14:2701/19/23
Jan 19, 2023, 14:36(edited)
12/13/14

Ana de Tinky 

"If you enter a Chamber but do not clear it before the Tournament ends, you will still be able to access it via the Eagle’s Nest. You can continue to fight in the Chamber until you clear it in order to earn Rewards, but you will not receive Tournament Points. "

There is no access via the Eagle's Nest  -  Yet another bug to be added to the growing list of bugs in this event

https://prnt.sc/vlpLwP_lTYYr

https://prnt.sc/0Nr-Dx2lUjWs

I sent one archer to scout this bg,  but when I discovered it was a level 120 bg,  and calculated that it could cost me 13.5 million offense with no guarantee of a decent reward,  I decided to quit the event  ...  but now find this bg spamming my Eagle's Nest.

Please remove this battleground,  and reset my highest level bg to its original level.  This Event has filled my Eagle's Nest with high level battlegrounds,  which makes it much harder to find low levels for Quets etc.

DariaCommunity Manager
May 15, 2023, 08:3205/15/23
10/31/22

UPD:  Lords and Ladies, please, be noted that the info was updated:  

From now on, it will only be possible to enter the twentieth and final Chamber of the Stronghold up to 40 times. 

Remember, even if you have entered the twentieth Chamber the maximum number of times, you can still earn Tournament Points by clearing Battlegrounds and Quest Battlegrounds, and you can continue to complete Tournament Tasks to acquire Stronghold Scrolls, which can be traded at the Market.