League Brawl Tutorial
Lords and Ladies, a special new League Tournament is upon us - the League Brawl.
Muster your League Members to prove your nobility!
The League Brawl is a time-limited Tournament that lasts for 2 days. During this Tournament, your League will be matched with an Opponent League to compete with. Both Leagues must complete a variety of Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points. The League which earns more Points will be declared the winner.
Two days before the Tournament commences, League Members will be able to see the Teaser in the Events window. You can see your Opponent League here and do your research to craft a winning strategy.
To participate in this Tournament, you must meet the following conditions:
Your League must have more than 5 000 000 Power Points (Your League Marshal and authorized League Members can check it in the League Statistics tab)
Your League should have been created more than 30 days ago
Your League should not be in the process of being dismissed
You must be a member of a League for more than 7 days
Your League must be matched with an Opponent
Your League must complete Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points. The Tasks can be viewed in the "Info" tab of the Teaser found in the Event window. There is a huge number of Tasks so all active League Members can earn Tournament Points easily. The types of Tasks are:
PvP Battles. Earn Points for Units and Spirit Wardens destroyed at various locations.
Note: ONLY Units belonging to your Opponent League will earn you Points.
Battlegrounds And Beacons. Amass Points by:
- Winning at Battlegrounds and Stoneheart Battlegrounds
- Completing Saga Quests and Stoneheart Saga Quests
- Destroying Balur's Units at Beacons
Castle. Accumulate Points by:
- Constructing and upgrading Buildings
- Discovering and upgrading Lost Arts and Stoneheart Lost Arts
- Discovering and upgrading Dragon Arts
- Doing Rituals at the Obelisk of Power
- Activating Dragon Bonuses
Resources. Earn Points by:
- Applying Gold, Iron, Food, Adamantine, or Maranian Amulet Resource Packs
- Raiding Resources
Hamlets. Claim points by collecting Resources from Hamlets.
Unit Collection. Rack up Points by acquiring any type of Unit: Regular Units, Imperial Units, Eldritch Units, Legendary Units, Sorcery Spells, Spirit Wardens, and Stoneheart Units. You will get Points for:
- Training Units
- Getting Units through Special Offers
- Purchasing Units at the Black Market
- Earning Units as Rewards from Battlegrounds
Unit Revival. Gain Points for reviving Units at the Black Market or the Infirmary.
Unit Rank Upgrade. Earn Points for upgrading Unit Ranks.
Champion Battles. Seize Points by defeating the Undead and Corrupted Units.
Champions. Gather Points by:
- Summoning Champions
- Applying Orbs
- Increasing the Rank and Level of your Champions or Geists
- Enlightening Champions
Divine Quests. Collect Points by completing Individual, League, and Paragon Divine Quests.
Mar'eth Quests. Receive Points for completing Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Mar'eth Quests.
Hero Equipment. Obtain Points by:
- Opening Hero Equipment Chests
- Selling Hero Equipment
- Upgrading Hero Equipment
The more Tournament Points you earn, the more valuable will be your Rewards.
Opponent League Selection
1. For the first Tournament, Leagues will be divided into Tiers based on their Power Points to make it competitive and fair. In subsequent Tournaments, every League will be placed in a Tier based on the Tournament Points earned in the previous League Brawl. Leagues are matched with others in the same Tier. Higher Tiers yield greater Rewards.
2. Leagues are paired based on the following factors:
They are not from the same Coalition
They have not been matched with each other in the last 5 League Brawls
Note: Sometimes there may be no other option but to pair Opponents from the same Coalition. Further, in the Stone Tier, there is a chance that a League will not be assigned an Opponent and will not be able to participate in the Tournament.
The League Brawl Tournament has a new Ranking category - Tier Rankings.
Each Tier has its own Ranking. Leagues that reach the Top 10 of their Tier will receive special Rewards. The higher the Tier, the better will be the Reward.
There are three types of Rewards in this Tournament. Each League Member can earn one or more of the following Rewards:
Reward for Completing Stages in your Tier. If your League completes a Stage, you can claim a Reward immediately.
Reward for Winning the League Brawl. If your League earns more Tournament Points than your Opponent League, you can claim this Reward after the Tournament finishes.
Reward for Ranking in the Top 10 of your Tier. If your League earns enough Tournament Points to be ranked among the TOP 10 Leagues in your Tier, you can claim this Reward after the Tournament finishes.
Note: To claim Rewards, League Members must earn at least 2,000 Tournament Points.
Now, get together with your League and blow your rivals away!