Undead Hunting Campaigns Dev Notes.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 8, 2019, 11:3502/08/19
02/29/16

Undead Hunting Campaigns

Undead Hunting Campaigns are coming to Darkshine. From now on, you can upgrade your Champions’ Levels even faster with this new feature.

These Campaigns allow you to send Champions on Hunts. Champions sent on Hunts will automatically attack the Undead to earn XP, Summoning Bonds, and Energy.

Feature access

All players who have unlocked Champions and completed all the tutorial Champion Quests can access Undead Hunting Campaigns. To start a Campaign, you must apply an Undead Hunt Activator (7 or 30 days). You can get these from certain Special Offers. . You'll also get an Undead Hunt Activator (7 days) as a reward once you complete the first Undead Campaign Quest.

Apply the Undead Hunt Activator in the Undead tab of the Champions Window to start a Campaign. Then select Champions you want to send on the Hunt. While the Hunt is in progress, you can view the stats from the Undead tab. You can also send and recall as many Hunts as you like while the Undead Hunting Campaign is active.

Solo and Group Hunts

There are two types of Hunts – Solo Hunts and Group Hunts.

Solo Hunts allow you to send one Champion alone on a Hunt. The Champion will automatically attack Undead that are at least one level below its current level. You can send Champions that are the maximum Level for their Rank on Solo Hunts to earn Summoning Bonds and Energy, but they will not earn any XP.

Solo Hunts finish when one of the following parameters is met:

• You run out of Energy
  • You run out of Energy Recharge Items after choosing to recharge Energy automatically
  • You reach the Attack Limit
  • You recall the Hunt

Group Hunts can include up to 10 Champions of any Level. You cannot send Champions that are already at the maximum Level for their Rank on Group Hunts. Champions will fight the Undead one by one until the Hunt is finished. If one Champion reaches the maximum Level for their Rank during the Hunt, it will no longer fight. The rest of the participating Champions will keep fighting until all are at their maximum Level or until the Hunt is finished.

Group Hunts finish when one of the following parameters is met:

• You run out of Energy
  • You run out of Energy Recharge Items after choosing to recharge Energy automatically
  • All Champions reach the maximum Level for their current Rank
  • You reach the Attack Limit
  • You recall the Hunt

Undead Hunting Campaign Settings

After selecting the type of Hunt and the Champion(s) you wish to use, you can decide whether to recharge your Energy automatically. If you select this option, your Energy Recharge Items will automatically be used once your Energy reaches zero.

You will also be able to set an Attack Limit. The default limit is 100 Attacks. One Undead counts as one Attack, so a limit of 100 Attacks means that your Champion will face 100 Undead one by one. Once you reach the limit, the Undead Hunting Campaign will stop.

After you start a Hunt, you can view Hunt statistics. These include:

• Total Hunt time
  • Attacks sent
  • Energy used
  • Energy Recharge Items applied
  • Energy recharged
  • Champion XP earned
  • Summoning Bonds acquired

After you have started a Hunt, it is not possible to add or remove Champions, or change any of the Hunt settings. Champions selected to go on the Hunt will not be available for any other game actions until the Hunt is finished. You can end a Hunt instantly by choosing to recall it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2019, 14:0302/08/19
Feb 8, 2019, 15:35(edited)
05/20/16

"You can get these from certain Special Offers", here we go and as many already spoke out about. It will reduce a lot of clicks, as many will not be able to afford Hunt Activiator's. Well done Plarium, well done. You achieved that goal, pat Yourself on the shoulder.

Feb 8, 2019, 15:0002/08/19
11/26/15

another item we can't get by playing the game..... 

you guys are realy doing your best to get rid of all the players before flash ends
Feb 9, 2019, 00:5502/09/19
Feb 9, 2019, 00:57(edited)
01/10/17

Wow  I'm just glad we have more emeralds in the upgrade rewards. The new feature  it's not

bad if you ease your way into it and pay attention what your doing. will I be going after auto hunt all the time  most likely not  but that doesn't bother  me I can upgrade faster without it! If others want to buy that feature   Meh doesn't worry me either way :)  I'd rather save up for my Castle Construction to eventually make it worthy of  defending  :)

Feb 9, 2019, 17:3002/09/19
Feb 9, 2019, 17:35(edited)
12/13/14

CertainDeath said:

Wow  I'm just glad we have more emeralds in the upgrade rewards.  :)

You do understand that your Emeralds have been REDUCED by 50%

Sounds like you actually believe the HYPE that it was increased by 100%  -  http://prntscr.com/miugb4

You have fallen for the oldest trick in the book
Put your prices up and then advertise a Sale - Such an Obvious con trick

The Puppet Masters are pulling your strings

Feb 9, 2019, 22:3802/09/19
05/14/16

had anyone else had any issues with it stopping before the hunt is complete and locking the champion?

I have two members of my league with this issue

Feb 10, 2019, 00:0602/10/19
01/10/17

Snowgoon said:

You have fallen for the oldest trick in the book
Put your prices up and then advertise a Sale - Such an Obvious con trick

The Puppet Masters are pulling your strings    

I know exactly what's going on  I just choose to not be a big Whinner  about every little bump and burp the Game has 

It's no wonder you can't build Gargoyles like you mentioned else where on the forum Your here all the time  instead of working on your Game  

I'm just not letting the negativity you throw around the forum on a daily basis to allow you to pull my strings. 

Get a life  beyond the forum  maybe have a look outside once in a while. 

Get over your obsession and constant Crying 

Feb 10, 2019, 00:1202/10/19
Feb 10, 2019, 00:13(edited)
02/22/16

Bit_Yakin ESP said:

had anyone else had any issues with it stopping before the hunt is complete and locking the champion?

I have two members of my league with this issue

Hello what they need to do is when hunt is stopped is click on OK that will unlock the champions

Feb 10, 2019, 02:2702/10/19
07/19/14

There is a major glitch in the system for this new idea which in all honestly is costing me energy and emeralds if your not watching this i feel Plarium should fix and make it right by giving every member who has started the undead hunt campaign emeralds. It is supposed to stop attacking once it reaches max level as you look at the screen shot it still attacks undead even though it is maxed out https://prnt.sc/mj0217

Feb 10, 2019, 13:4702/10/19
Feb 16, 2019, 02:04(edited)
02/22/16

Marine said:

There is a major glitch in the system for this new idea which in all honestly is costing me energy and emeralds if your not watching this i feel Plarium should fix and make it right by giving every member who has started the undead hunt campaign emeralds. It is supposed to stop attacking once it reaches max level as you look at the screen shot it still attacks undead even though it is maxed out https://prnt.sc/mj0217

From the original post from CM

"Solo Hunts allow you to send one Champion alone on a Hunt. The Champion will automatically attack Undead that are at least one level below its current level. You can send Champions that are the maximum Level for their Rank on Solo Hunts to earn Summoning Bonds and Energy, but they will not earn any XP.

You run out of Energy

You run out of Energy Recharge Items after choosing to recharge Energy automatically

You reach the Attack Limit

You recall the Hunt."

I personally wouldn't use the auto recharge on solo hunts only on group hunts as it stops attacking when the group hunt is finished the solo hunt will keep on attacking until they are out of energy or until the hunt is stopped if you have it set on auto. Even when not on auto if you don't stop the hunt it will attack until the ten attacks (if you had that at the start of the solo attack are used up That is your Attack limit ) 

Auto recharge makes your attack limit your total recharge and emerald amount on solo attacks. 

Feb 10, 2019, 14:3702/10/19
Feb 10, 2019, 15:54(edited)
02/22/16
 A successful Solo Hunt    I have learned sometimes less is more solo hunt not on Auto with only 7 attacks available and I ended up gaining 1 attack in the process. 
Feb 11, 2019, 16:2802/11/19
02/29/16

Marine said:

Hello!

The solo hunt should be used if you want to hunt for Bonds. In this mode, the hunt won't stop when you Champion reaches the highest level.

The Group hunt should be used when you want to upgrade Champion as it stops when Champion reaches the maximum level. You can use it even for one Champion not a Group of them.
Feb 12, 2019, 21:5202/12/19
12/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Marine said:

Hello!

The solo hunt should be used if you want to hunt for Bonds. In this mode, the hunt won't stop when you Champion reaches the highest level.

The Group hunt should be used when you want to upgrade Champion as it stops when Champion reaches the maximum level. You can use it even for one Champion not a Group of them.

I've learned about that "Trap" in Solo Hunt the HARD WAY and lost 2240 Emeralds (Automatically Recharge)

Feb 14, 2019, 09:4902/14/19
12/11/15
my level 30 battleground offence champion has been stuck out on a solo hunt for a few days now and i cant see where to recall him. in the usual recall spot is "on hunt". he doesnt seem to be consuming hero energy either, so highly suspect some sort of bug. can i have him back please?
Feb 14, 2019, 12:4602/14/19
02/22/16

Hello to clear your hunt go to the hunt that has finished 

Click on the Ok tab

Then you can either click on the Champion with the check mark on the left  or the one in the hunt Que  It will release your Champion for other Game play 

Feb 15, 2019, 22:3202/15/19
04/11/15
Yes, and when will we be getting back our emeralds that the game has taken in the single hunt?  
Feb 15, 2019, 22:5902/15/19
Feb 15, 2019, 23:00(edited)
02/21/16

Crom said:

Yes, and when will we be getting back our emeralds that the game has taken in the single hunt?  

Hello Crom first let me say I'm sorry for your Loss 

The following is from the tutorial at the start of this topic it explains the way the Solo Hunt was made to work.

Solo Hunts 

Solo Hunts allow you to send one Champion alone on a Hunt. The Champion will automatically attack Undead that are at least one level below its current level. You can send Champions that are the maximum Level for their Rank on Solo Hunts to earn Summoning Bonds and Energy, but they will not earn any XP.

You run out of Energy

You run out of Energy Recharge Items after choosing to recharge Energy automatically

You recall the Hunt

Unfortunately as the solo hunt worked as it was intended I do not Think Plarium will refund the Emeralds 

Please tread carefully with  new updates and read them through before you set and forget it

When I use the solo I never set the recharge 

(but that's just how I play it )

Feb 16, 2019, 00:2402/16/19
02/07/19
Wesley Pringle said:

Marine said:

From the original post from CM

You run out of Energy

You recall the Hunt.

I personally wouldn't use the auto recharge on solo hunts only on group hunts as it stops attacking when the group hunt is finished the solo hunt will keep on attacking until they are out of energy or until the hunt is stopped if you have it set on auto. Even when not on auto if you don't stop the hunt it will attack until the ten attacks (if you had that at the start of the solo attack are used up That is your Attack limit ) 

Auto recharge makes your attack limit your total recharge and emerald amount on solo attacks. 

Feb 16, 2019, 02:1702/16/19
Feb 16, 2019, 02:36(edited)
02/22/16

Moody WH said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Marine said:

Hello!

I've learned about that "Trap" in Solo Hunt the HARD WAY and lost 2240 Emeralds (Automatically Recharge)

Having looked at this and done some math you did not loose 2240 Emeralds  Each emerald gives you 1 attack  plus the energy recharged was 3120  that would be  312 Attacks as each attack requires 10 energy  if all you were playing with was emeralds you would of used only about approx 1931 of them

Still a hard hit to take.

Feb 20, 2019, 13:1002/20/19
07/26/15
The hunt has a check box that allows us to use the automatic recharge or not, I never used it untill the champion solo tourney started then activated it and only used group hunt and made it into top 10 at the end of the champ solo tourney, thats mainly what I find the hunt good for so I get good rewards from the tourney and the hunt without endless clicking to upgrade my champs
Apr 13, 2019, 01:5704/13/19
01/09/17

Wesley Pringle said:

Hello to clear your hunt go to the hunt that has finished 

Our problem is that we can't find this sort of menu.  Our hero is frozen.  His hunt is over, and he is consuming no more emeralds.  He also can't be upgraded or used in any other fashion.  Please give us the specific directions on where we have to go to end (the already long ago ended) hunt so that we can recover our hero.  Thank you.

Click on the Ok tab

Then you can either click on the Champion with the check mark on the left  or the one in the hunt Que  It will release your Champion for other Game play