Champions - Guide

Champions - Guide

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 22, 2018, 11:1111/22/18
02/29/16

Hello, JAX 2 Scrolls!

First of all, I didn't have any intention to call you a liar. Sorry if you had such feeling.

Let's start all over:

1. If we talk about how Geists can be used for Champions:

- increase Champion's Rank.

- increase Champion's XP.

Increase Champion's Rank.

You need to take into account two things here: Rank and Grade.

You will be able to use Geist to increase Champion's Rank only if this Geist has the same Rank and Grade as Geist does.

Increase Champion's XP.

You're right. The number of XP you get depends on the Geists' Rank, not Grade and Rank not Grade should be said here: https://www.screencast.com/t/2fOhXh8W

I'm sorry for not understanding you at once. I've already created a task for our localization team on updating this information.

Nov 26, 2018, 12:3711/26/18
02/09/17
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, JAX 2 Scrolls!

First of all, I didn't have any intention to call you a liar. Sorry if you had such feeling.

Let's start all over:

1. If we talk about how Geists can be used for Champions:

- increase Champion's Rank.

- increase Champion's XP.

Increase Champion's Rank.

You need to take into account two things here: Rank and Grade.

You will be able to use Geist to increase Champion's Rank only if this Geist has the same Rank and Grade as Geist does.

Increase Champion's XP.

You're right. The number of XP you get depends on the Geists' Rank, not Grade and Rank not Grade should be said here: https://www.screencast.com/t/2fOhXh8W

I'm sorry for not understanding you at once. I've already created a task for our localization team on updating this information.

i think you may wish to address the way Geists are described as it is incredibly misleading if they do not provide higher XP than a standard champion. if rank and grade provide no alteration in geists than a standard grade 1 champion at any rank that is the part this player is upset about. the guide is wrong in confusing rank and grade being a factor on XP. But that being said both they and i regularly rank in the XP tourney.. if Geists had an XP benefit over standard champion sacrifice for XP that would be appealing about geists... they appear not to provide extra XP so the wording of how Geists are portrayed should be looked at. plarium as always are overselling a minor boost.. and sacrifice for XP would not be the main benefit with geists increasing rank would be..they are instantly upgraded in rank with the addition of any champion of the same rank.. players will test the XP sacrifice due to the way you promote them for XP expecting a higher XP yield.. which is the worst use of geists given ranking up is instant with them.
Apr 23, 2019, 15:4104/23/19
11/11/16
Hi, does already exisist the italian version?
Apr 25, 2019, 10:1804/25/19
03/05/19
Dede said:

Hi, does already exisist the italian version?
Hello! You can check the Italian version of this guide on our Facebook community page. Here is a link
Aug 13, 2019, 04:4508/13/19
05/04/15

If I send three Revenants to a Beacon, or three Sappers to our Fortress, how are the benefits calculated? Are the three champions' skills simply added together and applied to the defending units from my castle?

I already read about the Dominant Element calculation relative to the 25% bonus.

Thank You
Aug 25, 2019, 19:1308/25/19
05/04/15

http://prntscr.com/oxcx8h

When you discuss the defense of a castle, you focus on the most developed skills of the champions defending the castle. Only the champion with the most developed skills will be used when calculating the defense of the castle.

When you discuss multiple champions at a beacon you focus on the elements of the champions present and don't discuss the effects of the any cumulative effect of having multiple champions from the same castle present. Is only the champion with the most developed skills used in any calculations?  Do the skills not matter and only the 25% bonus for the dominant element used?

More explanation is needed for how champions effect battle resolution at fortresses and beacons especially when dozens or a hundred or more of champions are defending the beacon or fortress.

May 9, 2022, 08:2905/09/22
02/20/17

Suggestion: I did not see it, so I would like to see a list of the Champions and the 'skill' they have.  I get Champion Quests where I don't have the appropriate Champion for 'Auto Select'.  It will say Spying' or 'Boss Attack', etc, and I don't know which champion I need.  Pictures might be nice, but a text list of Champion name and their skill would be useful, at least to me.

May 23, 2023, 02:4005/23/23
02/15/23

Can the opponents see if they knocked out a champion during a raid in my Castle?

May 23, 2023, 15:5905/23/23
May 23, 2023, 16:00(edited)
02/22/16
Sev vy

Can the opponents see if they knocked out a champion during a raid in my Castle?

If they know  how Champions  work and they had completed a successful attack be it raid or siege they will know your Champion has been stunned

Jun 13, 2023, 05:2106/13/23
02/15/23
Wesley Pringle

If they know  how Champions  work and they had completed a successful attack be it raid or siege they will know your Champion has been stunned

But they have no way of knowing what champion got knocked out or if there's no champion stationed at the castle? Does it reflect in the battle report or not?

Jun 13, 2023, 10:4206/13/23
02/22/16
Sev vy

But they have no way of knowing what champion got knocked out or if there's no champion stationed at the castle? Does it reflect in the battle report or not?

If you  have a champion active it will be seen by your attacker after a strike   has been made