Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 2, 2018, 08:1908/02/18
02/29/16

Positron said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Feuerherz said:

Please in german

My Lady, unfortunately, we have this guide only in two languages - Russian and English :( 

You can translate it into German by yourself to help other German-speaking players and I will send 5k of Sapphires to your account for doing it.

Aqui está mi traducción al español de la guia de campeones. Tiene capturas de pantalla propias. Espero les sea útil.

Here is my Spanish translation of the guide to champions. It has its own screenshots. I hope you find it useful.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14vIKVI9YwVfhrojQ1G6KVOo-_-_NzHZG/view

Thanks, my Lord!

I already added reward to your account :)

As for your question about Linux version for Plarium App, we don't have such plans at the moment :( This OS is not so popular among players as Windows :(

Aug 2, 2018, 20:0108/02/18
08/10/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Positron said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Feuerherz said:

Please in german

My Lady, unfortunately, we have this guide only in two languages - Russian and English :( 

You can translate it into German by yourself to help other German-speaking players and I will send 5k of Sapphires to your account for doing it.

Aqui está mi traducción al español de la guia de campeones. Tiene capturas de pantalla propias. Espero les sea útil.

Here is my Spanish translation of the guide to champions. It has its own screenshots. I hope you find it useful.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14vIKVI9YwVfhrojQ1G6KVOo-_-_NzHZG/view

Thanks, my Lord!

I already added reward to your account :)

As for your question about Linux version for Plarium App, we don't have such plans at the moment :( This OS is not so popular among players as Windows :(

Hi. It didn't show up on my account . I'm on server two (untamed lands).

Aug 2, 2018, 22:2808/02/18
10/30/17

Alina Phoenix said:

bridel1211 said:

Here is the german translation of the guide... with pictures of ther german version of the game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LLaxpr3q3q1xPGPXxF26uv9t-p0SYlHXoFRAfZtYnt0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks a lot, My Lord!

Please send me your cords in PM and I will send you the Reward :) 

I'm sure many players who speak in German will find this guide very useful! 

Thanks, I hope that too.

Sent the castle cords and server via PM.
Aug 6, 2018, 08:2008/06/18
02/29/16
My Lord, all rewards are sent already :) 
Sep 6, 2018, 07:2609/06/18
Sep 6, 2018, 13:36(edited)
03/06/16

HI,

I worked hard, very hard to suceed the monthly quest of Mar'eth on the 3rd page "Invoque un champion de classe lV ou plus", that I would translate as: "create a champion of 4th class or more" .

So I did, I confirm the quest. It first confirmed and than It deseapeare totaly...
So I never received my "3 liens d'invocation épique!, my recompense, my gift that i deserve!

NAME : Bélliala

Address : -2079 -2359

Castle: Kalieste

Level: 81

Sep 6, 2018, 08:1009/06/18
04/10/15

Shopashia said:

HI,

I worked hard, very hard to suceed the monthly quest of Mar'eth on the 3rd page "Invoque un champion de classe lV ou plus", that I would translate as: "create a champion of 4th class or more" .

So I did, I confirm the quest. It first confirmed and than It deseapeare totaly...

NAME : Bélliala

Address : -2079 -2359

Castle: Kalieste

Level: 81

Lady Shopashisa

please could you attach an screenshot of if ??

it should not disappear if not only to be marked as 'claimed' and not avaiable till next month

thanks in advance

Regards
Sep 6, 2018, 16:0909/06/18
Sep 6, 2018, 16:23(edited)
03/06/16

Thanks for answering to me.

In fact, It should not desappear.  You imagine my surprise when I saw it.  Of course, it should not. 

Nevertheless, that is what happened.  I saw it get on and get off right away...
Sep 6, 2018, 20:2909/06/18
12/18/14
Shopashia said:

Thanks for answering to me.

In fact, It should not desappear.  You imagine my surprise when I saw it.  Of course, it should not. 

Nevertheless, that is what happened.  I saw it get on and get off right away...
I have been noticing a bit of a lag when completing quests - sometimes it will not register for almost a minute - did you check to see if the bonds were in your inventory?  I agree the quest should not disappear since its a monthly quest it should remain there until you collect it then it should show completed for the remainder of the month - but due to the lag if you logged off before collecting the quest reward the game may not have had a chance to register it but if you report it the techy people should be able to tell somehow that it was done ....
Sep 6, 2018, 20:4209/06/18
Sep 6, 2018, 20:47(edited)
03/06/16

@Jezebel

Thanks for the information.

But I checked back 10 times and more before writing this bug alert...

and I stayed connect for several hours...There is no explanation...

You have a screen shot of the day after just above...
And a new one today:  

Sep 8, 2018, 00:5109/08/18
Sep 8, 2018, 01:10(edited)
12/13/14

Shopashia said:

I checked back 10 times and more before writing this bug alert...

and I stayed connect for several hours

You have not completed the quest - http://prntscr.com/krx366

Only if you create a new champion of class 4 or 5 will you get 3 epic summoning bonds.

Which champion did you create? Can you show us a screenshot of the new champion (purple or orange)? - http://prntscr.com/krx7es

This quest is quite difficult to complete because you will usually get a green or blue champion, not purple.

Only if you open a Holy bond will you guarantee to complete this quest.

I think that you have created a champion of RANK 4 (4 star) - http://prntscr.com/krx63b

Sep 8, 2018, 20:0509/08/18
08/21/14

Snowgoon said:

I think that you have created a champion of RANK 4 (4 star) - http://prntscr.com/krx63b

According to the guide, Rank 4-6 can not be obtained via summoning bonds.   I keep wondering why the Weekly MQ that requires a Rank 4 champion to be acquired mentions summoning as one of the methods of obtaining one.  Supposedly, this is not possible.

I agree she probably received a Grade II or III.  Plarium has the ability to look and see what transpired.   Regardless of what she got, it should not have disappeared, so something weird did happen and should at least be looked into.

Sep 8, 2018, 21:4109/08/18
Sep 8, 2018, 21:44(edited)
12/13/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

Snowgoon said:

According to the guide, Rank 4-6 can not be obtained via summoning bonds.   I keep wondering why the Weekly MQ that requires a Rank 4 champion to be acquired mentions summoning as one of the methods of obtaining one.  Supposedly, this is not possible.

I agree she probably received a Grade II or III.  Plarium has the ability to look and see what transpired.   Regardless of what she got, it should not have disappeared, so something weird did happen and should at least be looked into.

Rank 1-3 can be summoned and Rank 4 needs to be created

In view of what was said, (I worked hard, very hard to suceed the monthly quest) I think she increased the Rank from 3 to 4 ... but that is guesswork without a screenshot or more info
But it does not require hard work to summon a Grade 4, but does need good luck.

You would be amazed how many players confuse Grade and Rank - epecially with language probems (4th Class?)

Sep 20, 2018, 06:5309/20/18
12/18/14

Snowgoon said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Snowgoon said:

Rank 1-3 can be summoned and Rank 4 needs to be created

In view of what was said, (I worked hard, very hard to suceed the monthly quest) I think she increased the Rank from 3 to 4 ... but that is guesswork without a screenshot or more info
But it does not require hard work to summon a Grade 4, but does need good luck.

You would be amazed how many players confuse Grade and Rank - epecially with language probems (4th Class?)

Yeah i had to go back and read the posts again - I agree it sounds like she created a Rank 4 - which would give her the weekly quest

I thought by working hard to get it she has maybe played the xp tourneys to get the bond that would give her a Grade IV or higher champ
Sep 25, 2018, 12:3409/25/18
02/29/16

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Wow, Plarium got sold for $500m, there is serious money floating about but we require players to work for free (sorry for free pixelated sapphires) to localise the product.

I thought the whole pay to win business model was exploitative, getting the players to localise your game for your is another level entirely. Do you want us to start coding it for you as well, perhaps manning the help desk for 5,000 sapphires an hour. 

It kind of sickens me that people spent the time and effort here to be helpful and translate it for your, with screenshots and everything - because they simply like to be helpful. They want to help other players

What they are doing is simply underwriting greater profits for Plarium doing something that any normal professional developer should be expected to do themselves. Disgusting on many levels.

Nobody makes anyone do anything :)

We run our official communities in English or Russian. That's why we create all guides in these two languages.

It's a great pleasure to see that there are players who want to help others and make it easier to learn how a new feature works. 

Nov 9, 2018, 12:4811/09/18
05/17/16
My question is, in the tower do you have to use all 14 champions before level 50, or can you use certain champions twice AFTER the unblock at level 50? 
Nov 9, 2018, 16:0911/09/18
04/10/15

Scrolls R US said:

My question is, in the tower do you have to use all 14 champions before level 50, or can you use certain champions twice AFTER the unblock at level 50? 

Lord Scrolls

after level 50 u can reuse the blue and purple champions, reviving them with 5 emeralds if you have used them in levels below

hope this can clarify your doubts

Regards
Nov 9, 2018, 16:3611/09/18
05/17/16
That does not answer my question at all. What I want to know is, do you lose the ability to use them twice if you don't hit prior to level 50? Understand?
Nov 9, 2018, 17:4411/09/18
04/10/15

Scrolls R US said:

That does not answer my question at all. What I want to know is, do you lose the ability to use them twice if you don't hit prior to level 50? Understand?

dont sure, but if you keep them till level 50 u can use the champion only once.

let me take a look and i will confirm you

Regards
Nov 9, 2018, 19:2611/09/18
05/17/16
Anything yet? This issue is time sensitive