All Categories

Feedback on the League Series Event

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 27, 2022, 13:0106/27/22
02/22/16

This  is a chance  to let us know what you liked  or didn't like about the League series event !

Please  remember to stay within the Forum rules .

Posts that are removed do not get forwarded to admin.

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jun 30, 2022, 07:4306/30/22
02/22/19

Hello all  😎

Since nobody forward a feedback about... i will say my thoughts

Was a new Tournament  where every member of the league claimed a great reward , doing just what we are doing usually ...playing the other tournaments  because that one was the way to accumulate points in the League Series !

Of course the rewards can be increased a little bit, like always  what is more is very welcome !

And a suggestion , if the rewards can be extended for the 50 th leagues in top . More happy players mean more activity on the games !

Thank you for this tournament , and a good day to everyone !

Jun 30, 2022, 15:0106/30/22
11/11/16

Hi, I am also writing to provide my opinion.

I quite agree with Mic, I would add that, in my opinion, it is not well explained how to get the points (I think based on the ranking, but it's not too clear).

In addition there are some small translation problems, at least in Italian, which would be appreciated if they were corrected: when it indicates the points that the league has, it is translated as your points (second person singular), which, in other languages ​​(not in English), is not equal to "your points" (second person plural). It appears that the points earned by myself are listed, not the totals earned by all members.

Finally, it would be nice to explain "how" the points are given: why sometimes, if you are at the bottom of the ranking (over 150), not even a point is awarded?

In conclusion, it would be nice (in my opinion) to explain a little better how it works, how the points are awarded, if equally in all tournaments or there are tournaments that "are worth more" and corrected some small translation errors.

I hope I was clear enough

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jul 20, 2022, 15:0207/20/22
04/05/21

Thanks for your feedback, my Lords. I have passed it to the team.

Have a nice day!

Aug 17, 2022, 08:3808/17/22
04/15/16

In my league we discussed the league series event and decided that the rewards were not worth the time. Rewards are pretty average accross the board right now without making it harder to fight together for a small rewards.