All Categories

No Brawl Points for PvP

No Brawl Points for PvP

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 18, 2022, 15:1306/18/22
11/12/16

No Brawl Points for PvP

I did not receive Brawl points for PvP.  Missing arounf half of million, I guess. Please fix it!

https://prnt.sc/nZ3UpGjugKYM

Also some people complain that there are cases when they do't receive Brawl points from fireballs 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2022, 00:3206/20/22
02/22/16

If  people are not killing troops from the league that is involved with the Brawl they won't get Brawl points for it. The troops  must be from castles in other leagues 

Jun 20, 2022, 00:3606/20/22
02/22/16

In your  case the brawl points all go to the  castle that was attacked that you were helping defend

MicModerator
Jun 22, 2022, 13:2606/22/22
02/22/19

Hello all,

Wesley has right , just the castle attacked by an opponent receive brawl points , who have defense in that castle don't receive brawl points....

As for spells ...if is against an opponent than you receive brawl pint ,if not....nada , no brawl points...

Anyway , if you see something wrong there , than you can contact directly the Support Team at the link below :

https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR3BQvJCine1yBvcEA36YRyEptBiql9BrsUsBZlB-J0g0Sy6cZeuI4RIYgM

Wish you all a good day and good game !

Jun 28, 2022, 20:3506/28/22
11/12/16

Hello Mic & Wesley,

So the points are assigned to a castle where they were earned, not to a player. A real life case from the last Royal Brawl: 8, 250  assigned for offense with 200K+ points in PvP and, judging on offense losses somewhat around 400K to a defending castle. Based on your explanation it was a 3rd party defense there and based on offense points earned the defense was not from The Brawl opponent league... few questions:

1. This is a huge change in the system. Defense PvP points in brawls are assigned to a castle, not to a palyer. Was it somehow communicated to players? I did not find anything..

2. Brawls instead of being one-on-one became "I don't know who I am fighiting anymore" Let's take a scenario that every single castle of one of the opponents is stuffed with 3rd league defense (or alts from another leagues)... Few attacks and your opponent has millions of points in PvP vs. your few thousands... Are THEY winning The Brawl? Honestly, why? Is it a planned change that, again. was not communicated properly, or a mistake/glitch that will be fixed?

Jun 29, 2022, 12:5306/29/22
02/22/16

Also  if Defense in the Castle that kills attacking castle's offence  is not from the leagues in the brawl the credit will not go to the brawl points total 

Only interactions between Brawling leagues will add to brawl points

Jun 29, 2022, 12:5506/29/22
02/22/16
Vera

Hello Mic & Wesley,

So the points are assigned to a castle where they were earned, not to a player. A real life case from the last Royal Brawl: 8, 250  assigned for offense with 200K+ points in PvP and, judging on offense losses somewhat around 400K to a defending castle. Based on your explanation it was a 3rd party defense there and based on offense points earned the defense was not from The Brawl opponent league... few questions:

1. This is a huge change in the system. Defense PvP points in brawls are assigned to a castle, not to a palyer. Was it somehow communicated to players? I did not find anything..

2. Brawls instead of being one-on-one became "I don't know who I am fighiting anymore" Let's take a scenario that every single castle of one of the opponents is stuffed with 3rd league defense (or alts from another leagues)... Few attacks and your opponent has millions of points in PvP vs. your few thousands... Are THEY winning The Brawl? Honestly, why? Is it a planned change that, again. was not communicated properly, or a mistake/glitch that will be fixed?

This  is not a change this has always been how the Brawl event worked as long as I remember.

Jun 29, 2022, 15:4406/29/22
11/12/16

Wesley,

Is it confirmed with Support?

I will get a printscreen and an exact calculation from the next brawl,  a report already disappeared from a previous one, but the discrepancy between offense and defense points was glaring. 

Thank you,

Vera