All Categories

Serious Error In Tournament

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 28, 2021, 02:1712/28/21
05/03/15

Looks like you have set up one of the big reward individual XP events mistakenly as a league event.

It's going to end up with over 100m+ in sapphires mistakenly given away. It's got the typical indivudal sapphire reward event structure (winner gets 150k sapphires) but it's been released as a league tournament. Clearly looks wrong. The base event reward took a couple of hours to complete, clearly set for indiividuals not leagues.

Thought I'd flag it ASAP as you'll need to fix it pretty quckly before people put too much effort into the event.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 28, 2021, 11:2412/28/21
06/10/15

Hello

You want a promotion (laugh) to point this out

Well, following your Plarium message in the middle of the Tournament, just modified the rewards.

It is truly SCANDALOUS and SHAMEFUL,

let players get lousy on the Battlefields and the like for over a day so they can get some great rewards

Players for the attraction of this promise of reward we sacrifice a large part of their unit

and suddenly Plarium changes (without even apologizing) and your league which competes for 100,000 sapphires will win maybe 6,000.

Plarium that will make you to damage all the players and the league who were trapped by YOUR MISTAKE!

i

Dec 28, 2021, 12:3112/28/21
02/22/16

I will pass this forward . I am also disappionted 

Dec 28, 2021, 12:3612/28/21
01/23/17

Its time we the players rally as one unit so that Plarium understand that this is not OK. How can we trust anything for the future. I understand that quality control can be bad at times but if they make mistakes then they gotta own up to it. that gift was a joke. 

Dec 28, 2021, 12:4512/28/21
10/16/17

I fully agree with you Jonar.

The decrease in Saphir winnings when restarting experience races has created general resentment. Plarium's repentance package doesn't make up for it. 

I'm curious whether Plarium will increase its profits again. 

Some VIPs have complained directly to Plarium, I'm curious what they will answer me. 

8K sapphires for over 8 million points from me are definitely not enough for me.

Going down from 125k to 8k for rank 2 is an insolence.

Dec 28, 2021, 13:2012/28/21
10/16/17

A good idea.

It would have to apply on all servers to make it clear to Plarium.

Dec 28, 2021, 15:4212/28/21
03/20/15
Wesley Pringle

I will pass this forward . I am also disappionted 

i

Thank you very much for passing on these comments & expressing some empathetic disappointment , but I'm afraid that this simply is not adequate . 

In my 6 years of playing this game , and for years listening to the constant complaints of our league players about the greed of Plarium, I must say that this one stunt today of Plarium's is the most outrageous and pathetic thing that I have seen from Plarium, ever  . Yes, I read your explaination , that it was a matter of "human error" , but do you really think that anyone accepts this as a reasonable solution to what is Plarium's problem ? No, the players of your games DO NOT accept this explanation as reasonable . Nor do the players consider the paltry gifts given to us as a resonable compensation for the hours of work on this game or the Sapphires that they invested in climbing in this tournament . 'Disappointment' is not a word that spings to mind. 'Mutinous Outrage' is a more apt decription of what the players of the game are feeling and expressing today about this act of greed and negligence of Plarium's customers . 

Profanity is not allowed on Plarium games or this Forum , but I can assure you that there is an over abundance of it on our league Discord channels today in regards to this act of Plarium's  . We will lose players on this game from this for sure . The amount of player revenue that Plarium will lose because they decided to make such an extreme reduction in this prize will not be worth what you save by reducing it . 

There is only one good solution this situation , and that is for Plarium to give out the original prizes that were promised to the leagues at the beginning of the tournament . Sure it will be an expensive situation for Plarium, but in the end , it will be a far less expensive situation for Plarium than it will  to lose a huge amount of their customer base over this . Trust me , it will happen, a large percent age will stop playing this game unless Plarium rectifies this situation . Just do the right thing this time Plarium and keep the customers that you still have .  

Dec 28, 2021, 15:5212/28/21
05/10/16

This is no different then a store advertisement on line for 75% off to go to store and find out its 35% off. The 75% as advertised must be honored. Mistakes or no mistakes, we all have to be responsible for our mistakes. 

Dec 28, 2021, 15:5812/28/21
05/10/16

I think we have alot of players in this game who would like a do over. they lost alot of troops on a wall of defense or some other loss, and they made a mistake sending troops and they want to re do it now. Possibly troops didnt go into catas, and someone destroyed them, so, just as we all have ate our mistakes, so does plarium. 

Dec 28, 2021, 16:0212/28/21
02/20/17

As far as I’m concerned, Until Plarium sends me a message that reads, After researching our records, we see that you recently lost troops worth a million sapphire’s on your acc’s due to our incompetence in releasing content. We apologize and you will be receiving a credit shortly My spending will dramatically decrease. 

Dec 28, 2021, 16:0612/28/21
01/23/17

To be honest it does not make it better that a moderator tells us we should have known it was a mistake before closing down another thread as duplicate. But then again maybe thats just how Plarium looks at its customers. 

Dec 28, 2021, 16:2212/28/21
05/03/15

Being totally honest - did you NOT realise it was a mistake / bug.

A league tournament that had the sapphire reward structure of an inidivudal tournament. And the basic reward structure was completed by most leauges within an hour - because it was obviously a single person's target not a league's?

Dec 28, 2021, 16:2712/28/21
12/08/18

that mod closed mine, and told me to post here, he probably does not want too loose his freebies cause this post is completly different than mine! but he is working for plarium im done, best to start 2022 without any game of plarium.

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 28, 2021, 16:3212/28/21
Dec 28, 2021, 16:33(edited)
10/04/13
Roberto Tetteroo

that mod closed mine, and told me to post here, he probably does not want too loose his freebies cause this post is completly different than mine! but he is working for plarium im done, best to start 2022 without any game of plarium.

I closed the other threads because if all the feedback on this issue is in one place it's easier for plarium to  read it.  If your thread was about something other than the XP tourney reward changes please let me know in pms and I'll reopen it.  Let's keep discussion here on topic.  

Dec 28, 2021, 16:4012/28/21
07/12/17

Maybe move all lost troops in the infirmary to free to revive, to give people most of the troops back they lost playing the game yesterday.

No this is not an obvious error apart from to 1 person, notice all threads have been closed except this one, shock, horror and surprize.

Dec 28, 2021, 16:4512/28/21
03/31/17

The problem with this is, the customer has to bear the penalty for Plarium's mistake.  Plarium needs to take ownership and responsibility for its mistakes and the subsequent negative effects on its customers. A simple 'oops we goofed' is insufficient.  At this point, anything Plarium puts forward is not to be trusted. 

Dec 28, 2021, 16:5012/28/21
08/10/16
BiohazarD

I closed the other threads because if all the feedback on this issue is in one place it's easier for plarium to  read it.  If your thread was about something other than the XP tourney reward changes please let me know in pms and I'll reopen it.  Let's keep discussion here on topic.  

Let us be honest here, you closed the other posts and refered them to this one because this one has a post that starts with pointing things out as a bug and a mistake. The other threads were nowhere near as friendly in tone.

Now, should people be friendly and understanding about this matter? Hell no. It is a serious error in judgement from whomever decided to take away the rewards that players had spent huge amounts of troops on. Sure the rewards were much bigger than usual, but so was also the investments by the players. If they had thought about it twice they should have realised it was better to leave it as was rather than upsetting so many players. There is little surprise this action finds very little support from people outside the moderator side of the community.

Dec 28, 2021, 16:5512/28/21
02/20/17

hi, It is necessary that Plarium really corrects and accepts publicly that the solution given in the error of the xp tournament was not the right one, you must understand that many players used resources troops and real money to participate and get the jackpot and that what they have done is an aberrant mockery of the entire community and the gift does not match the expense incurred.

Respectfully.

Barbarian

Dec 28, 2021, 16:5912/28/21
02/20/17

This is a brutal mistake.  Players see rewards like this, get excited, and invest much more than they typically would for an experience tournament.  The reward changed people's gaming habits and now that the reward is gone, I wonder if players will change their gaming habits again, in a way that hurts Plarium long term?

Dec 28, 2021, 17:1212/28/21
01/23/17

I wonder what is next. Do I need to contact Plarium everytime there is a tourney on that looks good to confirm that ist correct? Do I need to take printscreens of the stuff I buy and then check if I actually get what I bought. This is how games die. Bad management.

Dec 28, 2021, 17:1712/28/21
02/20/17
Dracul

Maybe move all lost troops in the infirmary to free to revive, to give people most of the troops back they lost playing the game yesterday.

No this is not an obvious error apart from to 1 person, notice all threads have been closed except this one, shock, horror and surprize.

Hi.I do nt think it would be fair to do that because you won xp for your level and for troops as well not to mention some players got rewards of troops for sure killing those btgs levels;i d think it s way too complicated to revert all things back.I scored only 2 millions points because i was involved in previous individuals btg tourneys as well but i had reward and this i can t deny.I can only imagine what could mean for a low level player 100k or 150k shappires won only for 2k xp points in exchange... too good to be true  .Now i start to think Plarium s responsible for this has no clue how this game s working otherwise a bug would be more easy accepted..I m in charge at my work and IF i do mistake I PAY.. it means i lose.When you play with pocket s players there s no place for mistakes.