All Categories

Battleground troop selection.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 19, 2021, 21:1109/19/21
07/12/17

More than once troops I have not selected have been sent to the b/gs. It is always Legendary troops and they always go to the opposite b/g to which they are. Perhaps a notification could be put when Legendaries are selected for b/gs, odd that the usual "your legendary would work better with" notification never comes up. I will take on the chin what I have lost up till now but now you are aware of this issue would not like to see this happen again. Expect the usual blah, blah that I should watch what I am sending. No it should only send what you select not randomly choose troops that are expensive to buy and hard to get. 

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Sep 20, 2021, 09:4709/20/21
02/22/19

Hello ,

Well, when i play on battlegrounds, i send everything in catacombs and i let out just the units for play bgs, off+def  in that way i don't make some mistake to send what i don't want...just saying ...

Could be also a good option that to have a button for  select or not the Legendary ,

I remind you can express your opinions if you would like to see a change in the section of the Suggestions , in that way can be considerated ,here is the link :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/

I wish all a good day and good game !

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 22, 2021, 18:3809/22/21
10/04/13
Mic

Hello ,

Well, when i play on battlegrounds, i send everything in catacombs and i let out just the units for play bgs, off+def  in that way i don't make some mistake to send what i don't want...just saying ...

Could be also a good option that to have a button for  select or not the Legendary ,

I remind you can express your opinions if you would like to see a change in the section of the Suggestions , in that way can be considerated ,here is the link :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/

I wish all a good day and good game !

Yeah that's how I do it as well and have never had any problems.