Upgrading Mythical Hero items ,grade IV

Upgrading Mythical Hero items ,grade IV

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 21, 2021, 09:2208/21/21
10/31/14
Daemon

Just curious doesn't seem to be a lot of people who have completed their equipment. Would someone please point me to any threads where people have requested this upgrade. Not a biggie to be fair, but as I said just curious.

Coiners have requested this updates in their selective non inclusive VIP chats. Almost all upgrades that are player unfriendly come from MEGA coiner VIP['s through the VIP chats. A person of sensible rationale will not ask for this game destroying update. 

I heard that MEGA coiner VIP's are now looking for extra paragon levels that will give them 50-60% extra unit power. 

Aug 21, 2021, 09:3008/21/21
10/31/14
Wesley Pringle

There are many players that have been sitting with equipment maxed I have seen many request in Facebook forum and been asked ingame By many . When something would be done to use the overflowing Moonstones  that they have aquired. 

That is not a fair comparison. Facebook had league chests for a longer period, and therefore more free moin coins. While majority Players in Plarium.com are expected to fight their way into 10 million moon coins. 

You will need to do over 20 000 -50 000 BG's in rage 40-230 in oder to make 10 million moon coins. At 80 BG's per day. While many old players got their moon coins for free through league chests before they were nerfed. And a tiny minority got their moin coins through purchases. 

How is this fair game. 

Aug 21, 2021, 13:1508/21/21
Aug 21, 2021, 13:25(edited)
05/03/15

Orcale, interesting post.

When people ask for new levels to things, what they are actually saying is, I have completed all the existing content and I would like new content. I need something to do.

While they might be specifically asking for more moon coin levels, the underlying request is just for more content so they have something to do.

So an approriate solution to these requests is to provide new content, not neccissarily to extend old content.

The only problem is that new content costs time and effort to make, as opposed to the quick fix of extending existing content. But if Plarium are wise enough to consider the medium to long term of the game, spending the extra time and effort will pay them back in a better more balanced game that retains more players, will be larger and last longer (i.e. it will make more money in the long run).

Aug 21, 2021, 16:1108/21/21
02/22/16
Oracle

That is not a fair comparison. Facebook had league chests for a longer period, and therefore more free moin coins. While majority Players in Plarium.com are expected to fight their way into 10 million moon coins. 

You will need to do over 20 000 -50 000 BG's in rage 40-230 in oder to make 10 million moon coins. At 80 BG's per day. While many old players got their moon coins for free through league chests before they were nerfed. And a tiny minority got their moin coins through purchases. 

How is this fair game. 

No body got anything for free they were aquired over the Years by players that have invested into the game  what the new comers have not ! 

And that is time  

And Comparing the Facebook Game to the Plarium Game is Absured at it's face being they don't intesect with each other in Game Play.

I have the moon coins earned over the years from both games so I don't see your point and I know Many others that also  do. Maybe that break you said you took impeded your Mooncoin flow Of maybe you don't sell as much equipment as I do. 

Full stop . 

If you want to come into the game with the same abilities at the start the old players  have earned over the Years then All I can say Is.

You get out of the game what you put into it no body gets to where they are for free!

Be it  years of playing and being a part of a league or using your hard earned money. Or both 

Aug 21, 2021, 16:2808/21/21
Aug 23, 2021, 11:01(edited)
02/22/16

As this topic  was for information purposes and has been taken off topic more than once now It will be closed until review from the poster .  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.