Upgrading Mythical Hero items ,grade IV

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
MicModerator
Jul 20, 2021, 05:5907/20/21
02/22/19

For who is interested  how many Moon Coins are requered for upgrade the items Class IV  -  Mythical  ,

A lot of moon coins and a lot patience , Enjoy the game ! 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jul 20, 2021, 06:0307/20/21
02/22/19

And i saw already who upgraded them at maximum ,so i share with you the screenshot :

i

I wish you all a good day and good battles !

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 21, 2021, 12:5907/21/21
05/21/19

Thanks for sharing it, Michele! 😎

Jul 21, 2021, 13:2107/21/21
02/22/16

I will be waiting for the brawl as these upgrades will give nice Brawl Points :)

MicModerator
Jul 23, 2021, 10:0007/23/21
02/22/19
Wesley Pringle

I will be waiting for the brawl as these upgrades will give nice Brawl Points :)

Yes , you've right Wesley !

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 25, 2021, 22:1607/25/21
10/04/13

Some more useful info: 

If upgrading all armor costs 8,316,000 moon coins, that means to get it all fully upgraded you'd need to dismantle 17,325 pieces of grade 1 class 4 equipment.  That means if you killed 10 level 61+ bgs per day it would take you 4.7 years to get all your gear upgraded (although mooncoin rewards from quests and events can cut this down a bit).  So be patient everybody, this isn't gonna be an overnight thing for most players (although I'm sure there will be a few who already have the mooncoins saved up).  

Jul 26, 2021, 14:2307/26/21
10/31/14
BiohazarD

Some more useful info: 

If upgrading all armor costs 8,316,000 moon coins, that means to get it all fully upgraded you'd need to dismantle 17,325 pieces of grade 1 class 4 equipment.  That means if you killed 10 level 61+ bgs per day it would take you 4.7 years to get all your gear upgraded (although mooncoin rewards from quests and events can cut this down a bit).  So be patient everybody, this isn't gonna be an overnight thing for most players (although I'm sure there will be a few who already have the mooncoins saved up).  

People who demanded this feature are coiners who have saved up million of moon coins from the 2015-2016 Purchage chests. At that time packages gave about 1K-20K moon coins( I might be wrong). If you were in leagues like Emperors, Knight templar then it will be relatively easy for you to upgrade. 

The same people are now demanding that Plarium make available more paragon levels. This is just a coiner upgrades, and a big punishment to players who joined after the 2016 Purchase chests. Because there is virtually no way that this player will ever be able to make enough moon coins to upgrade even to level 5.

Even if you were to buy moon coins directly from the bank, there is simply no way that anyone can buy 8 million moon coins. To balance this, it must be made possible to buy moon coins directly from the black market using sapphires. But Plarium will never implement this, because they hope certain coiners will use this "coiner only" updates to takedown a bunch of beacons and fortress. They hope this will mean more players would leave the game as a results and they can have a justifiable reason to shut down the game, atlast. 

Coiners now have Woer units that have 42K power points per unit. Lets see how long this will last. 

Jul 26, 2021, 14:3107/26/21
10/31/14
Alina

Thanks for sharing it, Michele! 😎

Isn't it sad to see Moderators discuss this topic amongst themseleves. The same moderators continue to dish out 1+ year bans to the remaining forum participants. I am not sure how does banning people for 1 year in a dead forum that encourages multi-acounting makes sense. This players can simply continue to participate in the forum with another forum account, or another alt. 

Clearly sending a Private communication to the person, and banning him for a week makes much more sense. 

Anyways, lets see how long this forum will last if this continue. Maybe moderators just want to be the only people on the forum. 

MicModerator
Jul 26, 2021, 14:3807/26/21
02/22/19

Yes , Lord Oracle , i see it hard to upgrade all the items to the X level... fortunatelly i had everything already at V level , but is a long road to the maximum !

Anyway , with patience i will arrive at it !😎

Jul 27, 2021, 03:5607/27/21
07/11/19

Looking around the server today the big coiners are all sitting on completed gear. It will take literally years for 150 members of a league to do the same so that defences gets the same bonus.

So the net of the update is shifting the game in favour of offence / hammers (at least for several years). This is at a time when the influx of Weor units is already in danger of completely unbalancing things. 

I also agree with the post that for some reason is no longer visible. Continually extending existing content puts new players at perminent disadvantage as they can never catch up. New players need encouragement, they are already at a massive disadvantage.

MicModerator
Jul 27, 2021, 15:4707/27/21
02/22/19
Oracle

Isn't it sad to see Moderators discuss this topic amongst themseleves. The same moderators continue to dish out 1+ year bans to the remaining forum participants. I am not sure how does banning people for 1 year in a dead forum that encourages multi-acounting makes sense. This players can simply continue to participate in the forum with another forum account, or another alt. 

Clearly sending a Private communication to the person, and banning him for a week makes much more sense. 

Anyways, lets see how long this forum will last if this continue. Maybe moderators just want to be the only people on the forum. 

Mr Oralce ...sad or not...  who was banned , was because he broke some rules , 

and the player banned,if the player disagree  is free to contact an admin of Plarium , 

and this things you know them very very well since also you was a mod long time ago !

ps: Create posts discussing forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts/ threads is against the rules  ( rule 3.15 ) but who cares😎

i

I encourage you to repass the  Forum rules :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/55_forum-rules-and-game-policies/263_official-forum-rules-9/

I wish you an amazing day ahead !

Aug 2, 2021, 13:2908/02/21
01/13/16

Since this update I have 4 times taken out all my b/gs from 1 - 240 and gained enough moonstones to upgrade 2 pieces of equipment to level 6. Making 4 equipment pieces at 6 (had moonstones left from before the update.) and I used a mass of boosts. It seems sensible to hold off upgrading mythical equip until you get the max ones, but as the boxes contain random equip even when you purchase the mythical boxes this seems a long way off. The average penny player like me will take years to upgrade all items to 10 and as Oracle said the new player will be put off by these formidable tasks to complete buildings, walls, champions and equipment. May I suggest mythical equipment in the boxes is as high as it could be as all other equipment is in boxes for any other item. This would in my opinion encourage people to make the herculean effort required to upgrade them. The game is after all recreational, the fun goes out of it when it becomes a boring chore of upgrading this that and whatever.  

Aug 2, 2021, 15:1208/02/21
02/22/16
Deleted

Since this update I have 4 times taken out all my b/gs from 1 - 240 and gained enough moonstones to upgrade 2 pieces of equipment to level 6. Making 4 equipment pieces at 6 (had moonstones left from before the update.) and I used a mass of boosts. It seems sensible to hold off upgrading mythical equip until you get the max ones, but as the boxes contain random equip even when you purchase the mythical boxes this seems a long way off. The average penny player like me will take years to upgrade all items to 10 and as Oracle said the new player will be put off by these formidable tasks to complete buildings, walls, champions and equipment. May I suggest mythical equipment in the boxes is as high as it could be as all other equipment is in boxes for any other item. This would in my opinion encourage people to make the herculean effort required to upgrade them. The game is after all recreational, the fun goes out of it when it becomes a boring chore of upgrading this that and whatever.  

There was a time when we all were new comers. And to be absolutely honest. 

The game has never been as New comer friendly as it is at this time. (Years ago getting to level 50 took about 4 months of daily long hours of playing) Now it can be done within a week of the same effort.

Yes  the old timers have an advantage (Isn't that the purpose upgrading levels and earning your place through experiance and being part of a league that has the same obectives in the game that you do. 

While yes those that have been in the game for years  will be able to be rewarded (Rightfully) for acquiring moonstones .

But  then again  moonstones are now being given in the brawl rewards as to where before they were not.  So all in all with patients and determination I see many new players  thrive entering the game.

Aug 2, 2021, 15:3508/02/21
Aug 3, 2021, 18:23(edited)
08/02/21

Oh, thx for information!! :D Nice 

MicModerator
Aug 3, 2021, 09:5108/03/21
02/22/19
StephenLambert

Oh, thx for information!! :D Nice 

Very welcome !

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 3, 2021, 18:2708/03/21
10/04/13
Deleted

TBH I wouldn't worry too much about getting the absolute max possible gear, you'll spend years looking for that last 0.1% and for upgraded gear that gives like a 25% bonus it's not really noticeable.  

Aug 3, 2021, 23:0708/03/21
Aug 4, 2021, 10:40(edited)
12/22/14

I was lucky enough to be at 69.5 off and 69.9 def before the new levels. But it would be difficult to be a new-ish player having to mess around with getting to those levels. But yeah, there's no real point in bothering about perfect gear anymore. 

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (3.4), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

Aug 16, 2021, 16:0608/16/21
05/03/15

This game is not new player friendly.

By definition anyone joining is 7/8 years behind. If you start this game now you are at an INCREDIBLE disadvantage. That is before you even consider the people who are allowed to spend silly money for near infinite advantage, where you could play for a century and still not grow to their size. 

Given it's an inherent problem of a long term game (ppl starting at completely different points) absolutely EVERYTHING should be done to cleverly avoid adding to the probem. 

Updates like this one aren't helping the problem. And if we don't encourage new players to stay in the game its self defeating for everyone.

Aug 16, 2021, 17:2508/16/21
12/14/15

Just curious doesn't seem to be a lot of people who have completed their equipment. Would someone please point me to any threads where people have requested this upgrade. Not a biggie to be fair, but as I said just curious.

Aug 17, 2021, 10:2508/17/21
02/22/16
King Midas

This game is not new player friendly.

By definition anyone joining is 7/8 years behind. If you start this game now you are at an INCREDIBLE disadvantage. That is before you even consider the people who are allowed to spend silly money for near infinite advantage, where you could play for a century and still not grow to their size. 

Given it's an inherent problem of a long term game (ppl starting at completely different points) absolutely EVERYTHING should be done to cleverly avoid adding to the probem. 

Updates like this one aren't helping the problem. And if we don't encourage new players to stay in the game its self defeating for everyone.

Ok not sure what the complaint is as everyone starts at a disadvantage to those who have invested into their game with time. To think that those starting now would be on an even keel with those that have been playing for years is rather absured. 

But that being  said the Game has never been as new Player friendly as it is today. There are far more  give aways that and chances to grow and advance you Castle levels than ever before.

As to when I started playing 9+ years ago it took about 5 months to reach level 50 playing everyday   now  it can be done in weeks. even without spending money. But as for the Players that do spend money they help pay the bills to keep the lights on. The concept that they should not advance in the process is equally absured.

This game is about  being part of a team where league members can tudor, guide and assit the new Players that want to be a part of a league. The right league is all a newbie needs to survive and flourish in this game. 

If this game stayed stagnant it would of ended years ago this game  is an always evolving thing those that choose to learn how to adjust can do well. 

That is all that is to be said about this as you are steering it Off topic 

Aug 17, 2021, 10:3708/17/21
02/22/16
Daemon

Just curious doesn't seem to be a lot of people who have completed their equipment. Would someone please point me to any threads where people have requested this upgrade. Not a biggie to be fair, but as I said just curious.

There are many players that have been sitting with equipment maxed I have seen many request in Facebook forum and been asked ingame By many . When something would be done to use the overflowing Moonstones  that they have aquired. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.