All Categories

perte de points, merci plarium / /  loss of points, thank you plarium

perte de points, merci plarium / / loss of points, thank you plarium

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 20, 2021, 22:1306/20/21
05/11/16

perte de points, merci plarium / / loss of points, thank you plarium

quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer pourquoi plarium a retiré 1.500.000 points de mon compte ? j'étais sur le point de monter niveau 97, je suis obligé de refaire tous les points disparus !

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Can someone explain to me why plarium has withdrawn 1,500,000 points from my account ? I was about to go up to level 97, I have to redo all the missing points !

Icône de validation par la communauté 

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jun 21, 2021, 09:3806/21/21
02/22/19

Hello Lord Albaflo ,there wasn't bugs with the points level,  maybe when you saw that you are near lvl 97 was in the middle of the Event less points for level up (the points requered for passing the level are 50% )...Once the event is finished , the points requered for the next level return back normally !  just saying..

But...if you are sure about that the points   disappeared into thin air , than i advice you to submit a ticket to the support , forward them all the details and screnshots, and ask them to check that situation !

Here is the link for the Support :

https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR3BQvJCine1yBvcEA36YRyEptBiql9BrsUsBZlB-J0g0Sy6cZeuI4RIYgM

I wish you a good day and good battles !

Jun 21, 2021, 13:2406/21/21
05/11/16

j'ai remarqué ce manque de points il y a 3 jours. Il n'y avait pas d'évênement concernant les points à cette période et même s'il y en avait eu un, c'est 75% de mes points qui ont disparu.

J'ai envoyé un ticket mais je n'ai pas de réponse

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I noticed this lack of points 3 days ago. There was no point event at this time and even though there had been one, 75% of my points disappeared.
I sent a ticket but I don't have an answer 

MicModerator
Jun 23, 2021, 08:4306/23/21
02/22/19
Albaflo FR

j'ai remarqué ce manque de points il y a 3 jours. Il n'y avait pas d'évênement concernant les points à cette période et même s'il y en avait eu un, c'est 75% de mes points qui ont disparu.

J'ai envoyé un ticket mais je n'ai pas de réponse

I noticed this lack of points 3 days ago. There was no point event at this time and even though there had been one, 75% of my points disappeared.
I sent a ticket but I don't have an answer 

Hello again My Lord ,

If you submited corectly the ticket to the Support , than you received an email which confim that ? If you send me in pm a screnshot of that ticket number i can ask some info to the team !

I wish you a good day and good battles !