All Categories

champ quest 7th order

champ quest 7th order

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 29, 2021, 20:0803/29/21
01/14/16

champ quest 7th order

Having opened 50 duke missive I still have not had a 7th order. It does seem that 1% chance is very tight. On the good side, I have completed all the other orders

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2021, 11:0503/30/21
Mar 30, 2021, 11:12(edited)
07/10/14

So you have less than a 1 in 20 chance of getting a 7th order natuarally by completing ALL the quests in a given month.

So using the missive is the only realistic chance of getting the needed 7th orders.

A drop rate of 1% means that in you should in theory expect to open 100 to give yourself a full chance of getting one. Unfortunately probability doesn't quite work like that and 30% of people wouldn't get the drop even out of 100. About 20% of people wouldnt get one out of 200. This is the problem with random drops, a large amount of people WILL experience significant levels of "bad luck".

I don't know why they felt the need to effectively put the completion of the lunar quest behind a paywall (if you want to complete it for sure you'll need to continually refresh the quests).

And then they launch a load of pointless events which speed up elements of lunar which were already easy and leave the 7th order blocker. Presumably this was done as a cynical way of trying to get even more ppl to try and complete lthe unar quest where they will come up against the impossible 7th order issue and become frustrated enough to pay to complete.

I don't know how may ppl pay but I do now that is leaves  leaves all players feeling frustrated and cheated. It chips away at the relationshop and loyalty ppl have with the game and the developer as its prettuy obvious cynical exploitation.

So strategy you can employ to try and make it easier:

- You can save 7th Order's and open then when you like effectively allowing you to move them into different months

- You could wait until you get 1 naturally and then use your missives to try and get the 2nd one (significantly improves your odds of completion if you are just seaeching one)

Unfortunately both will mean you are only playing the Lunar quests rarely. As noted above you are only get a 7th order naturally less than 1 in 20 (I know this from multiple accounts). This is crazy development where players are left with little choice but to ignore game content.

Of course you can choose to buy with sapphires via refresh. I have seen people here talk about having to spend as little as 5,000 sapphires and some as much as 15,000 to 20,000 sapphires (again random lootbox luck). At these prices, completing for the final lunar quest rewards makes no sense.

It's horrible. It got pointed out before. It got ignored before. In fact it was worse there was a postive attempt by CM and Mod to pretend there was no problem at all and paint ppl raising it as "complainers" like they had a problem and was no issue before.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 30, 2021, 11:4803/30/21
05/21/19

Hi, my Lords! Actually, we didn't ignore this matter. At first, we've posted Tips&Tricks on this feature to help players master it. Then we've introduced Global Events that will help you to earn more points. And we'll do more if needed here. No worries, you're not being ignored. Just try different tactics to achieve more and let us know the results 😎

Mar 30, 2021, 12:3903/30/21
Apr 6, 2021, 11:37(edited)
07/10/14

I already explained the Global Events speed up elements that were already easy, while doing nothing to address the intentional blocker of 7th orders. They are actually making the situation worse.

And there are no "Tips & Tricks" that can reasonably overcome the 7th order drop rate (also already explained in my post).

Suggesting people try "different tactics" is just a refusal to address the situation.

Trying to make money so aggressively and cynically just alienates you from your player base. It will hurt your long term profit, even if an analyast somewhere thinks its creating some short term profit.

You can listen to that feedback or ignore it. I talk to A LOT of players.

MicModerator
Mar 31, 2021, 07:1203/31/21
02/22/19

Is not easy , but also not  impossible ... 

Like always the precious things have a cost , so an order 7 champion quest has one, usually i change the quest for 10 saphs until i get what i want 😎...just  saying !

Mar 31, 2021, 08:3503/31/21
02/20/17

I also agree that all of the quests except the 7th order are very easy to complete without any new boosts. The new boosts are a waste of effort on the devs part - there are far more crucial elements in the game that could have been addressed instead of wasting time on something there was no issue with.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 6, 2021, 11:3804/06/21
05/21/19

Hi! I've heard you, guys! As I said before, we'll do more if needed to improve this aspect of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback with me. Cheers!

Apr 19, 2021, 11:2504/19/21
Apr 19, 2021, 12:24(edited)
02/20/17

I never had a 7th order quest from those.On the other hand some players dont get it;opening a single champ quest order is the worst decission.I did many tests and the best for me was to change at least 3 champ orders for Shappires...less than that never gave me good results. Many players complain they don t get also 6th rank orders;you have to be wise and prepare your champ quests in advance.25 days till the end and only 4 quest left to do in moon quest;;champs i wait for an event and mar'eth quest i m at 80..i usually end moon quest 19 days left.Day by day i change champ quests and i save those of 6th orders or 7th.. and when next moon quest starts i have always all of them ready.You dont have to spend tons.. day by day change couple of times 3-4 champ quests for shappires..make it 2-300 shappires at least.I do that in 3 casttles and is the same... sometimes i find the 7th order for free.. yes.. he drops for free. In pic all 3 pages are filled with 6th orders and 2 of 7th ready for next moon quest..my advice is to play them DAILY and when i say play it means change them for shappires!

i

i

Apr 19, 2021, 12:3204/19/21
07/10/14

"Some players really don't get it."

It's you that doesn't get it.

We know we can spend sapphires to complete the event. 

But making things impossible to complete without money it utterly cynical and tbh very lazy game design. It turns ppl off and in combination with many other similarly cynical elements is what causes ppl to leave the game and go play something else.

You can still make money out of a game without having to put brick walls into it that are insurmountable unless you spend money. You just have to put a little bit more effort and thought into how your monitise your product.

It's no conincidence that most servers in most versions of the games are now largely inactive, with very little going on.

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 19, 2021, 16:4104/19/21
10/04/13
Mic

Is not easy , but also not  impossible ... 

Like always the precious things have a cost , so an order 7 champion quest has one, usually i change the quest for 10 saphs until i get what i want 😎...just  saying !

Yep, it's up to players whether to pay that cost or not.  The main rewards for doing it are emeralds and orbs, both of which can also be earned from free to play stuff if you have the time.  

Apr 19, 2021, 17:3904/19/21
Apr 20, 2021, 11:35(edited)
02/20/17
DJ Moody

"Some players really don't get it."

It's you that doesn't get it.

We know we can spend sapphires to complete the event. 

But making things impossible to complete without money it utterly cynical and tbh very lazy game design. It turns ppl off and in combination with many other similarly cynical elements is what causes ppl to leave the game and go play something else.

You can still make money out of a game without having to put brick walls into it that are insurmountable unless you spend money. You just have to put a little bit more effort and thought into how your monitise your product.

It's no conincidence that most servers in most versions of the games are now largely inactive, with very little going on.

Well  ..answering in this manner -a bit of arrogancy on your side -does nt change anything.. you make me smile ..i never missed moon quest  .. never .. and i never spend money for it....so you say TO me i don t get it???I spoke in general but you said it straight to me.. i might say to you as well "YOU dont get it DJ Moody"  or you are here just to contradict people over and over again??people who wants to help-do you feel happy by doing this maybe but i dont care.What you say is false as we gain lots of shappires from brawls and all events... enough to win those champ quests..more than enough... so IT IS possible to win those quests without money.. so who s does nt get it here?PS. I ve got 141k emmeraldes in stock so i would nt care of this event eventually.. maybe you are in more need of them.  PS.-edited-just won another of 7th grade.. in exchange for 160 shappires...

Apr 20, 2021, 13:1404/20/21
07/10/14

Interesting.

"Some players really don't get it." is a quote from the start of your post.

The arrogance of that is actually what led me to reply to your post. And then you edit your post to remove your arrogance and then call me arrogant.

Seriously unimpressed with your behaviour tbh.

And if your point is a tiny minority of players who are in top ranking leagues (all supported by mega coining btw - even if its not you yourself spending the money) get enough free sapphires to be able to waste them on champ quest refreshes, you really don't have much of a point other than saying "I am all right, I don't care".

And on a side note, using sapphires like that is one hugely ineffective use of sapphires compared to what they can be used for.

Apr 21, 2021, 13:1704/21/21
02/22/16

As with all things there will be those that have not choosen to put themselves in a situation that maximizes their ability to gain the advantages of being in a advanced league that has bonuses for completing various activities that generate Sapphires. 

And  what people choose to use thier Sapphires on may not seem like a wise choice to some it seems to make sense to the sapphire holder. It doesn't make it unwise or wasteful it just means the priorities of that player are different than others and the choice is their's to make.

TBH when a person comes back consitently with the same Anti Coiner trope that they have had for many years it's easy to why some would say a person just doesn't get it . 

Maybe they just don't want to be in a league that tells them they must have Defense in beacons and fortress at a certain level  or they don't log in as often  or be active  in the league events as a league want's them to be.

for what ever reason I can tell you High preformace leagues are not a free ride they require players that want to preform well together and those that are active and play daily and add the the league as a whole  get the benifets of being active. 

All can say is if you can't beat them Join them but don't bother joining if your not going to preform up to the standards that league may have.  Because they don't cater to players that are just looking for a parking spot. 

Apr 21, 2021, 13:2504/21/21
02/20/17
DJ Moody

Interesting.

"Some players really don't get it." is a quote from the start of your post.

The arrogance of that is actually what led me to reply to your post. And then you edit your post to remove your arrogance and then call me arrogant.

Seriously unimpressed with your behaviour tbh.

And if your point is a tiny minority of players who are in top ranking leagues (all supported by mega coining btw - even if its not you yourself spending the money) get enough free sapphires to be able to waste them on champ quest refreshes, you really don't have much of a point other than saying "I am all right, I don't care".

And on a side note, using sapphires like that is one hugely ineffective use of sapphires compared to what they can be used for.

If you think i called you arrogant i appologise;was nt that my intention and English is not my native language(i dont touch translators as they can t help with expressions sometimes).I read again what you said and i realise now you spoke of a different think while i understood different and i took it personal-my fault.You are right-not easy at all to get those quests for many players but my point of view was personal and i really have no problem with this event since it was introduced.I want you to know just for record-i m NOT  a coiner megacoiner or whatever you may call it..but i do have something.. i m extremly activ and an active player can do lots of things even without spending money.But than again i speak of me.Appologies again Sir!

Apr 21, 2021, 14:5104/21/21
07/10/14

No worries.

I don't speak any other languages. I constantly feel a bit embarrassed by that and have a lot of respect for ppl that can. When someone appologises for not speaking good English I'll remind them that my XYZ is at zero, so we wouldn't be communcating if it weren't for their skills.

Idk what league you are in but if you are sitting on 140k free sapphires it must be top ranked in the game. That is a privalage most people don't get to enjoy. After all only so many leagues can win PvP events and top rank in brawls and spend on league gifts etc etc, so only a very small minority of players have the advantage of being showered with free stuff.

And to Wes - this thread isn't about "hating" on coiners.

It's actually about "not hating" on the other 95% of the player base. It a shame you have to knee jerk attack me and not recognise the real issues in the thread and listen to them.

When ppl raise a valid concern about content that can't be complete by playing the actually content but only with sapphires, they don't deserve to be met by others flush with sapphires telling them "they just don't understand" and there "hints and tips" that can be used they just aren't smart enough.

None of that is remotely true or honest. It's disingenious and basically a flat out troll to be honest. And this isn't the first thread where the same ppl have tried to close down the same discussion.

I have no qualms in calling that kind of posting out for what it is.

Btw I am lucky enough to be flush with sapphires. If I want to complete this event I could. 

But that isn't the point, I am in a tiny minority of lucky ppl at the top of the game. But I can only carry on enjoying this game if it's active and populated with ppl. You need to stop and think how it plays for everyone, otherwise servers won't retain players and stay active (and a lot of servers are already effectrively ghost towns - so that is not a theoretical point, its very real).

Apr 21, 2021, 20:0604/21/21
02/22/16

I attacked no one so let's not make this personal  All I did was explain that no one in those leagues get "free sapphires" as you called them all members earn the right to be in the those leagues and most turn them into making that league stronger  it's a self prepetuating thing. 

Apr 21, 2021, 20:2504/21/21
07/10/14

Yeah right:

"TBH when a person comes back consitently with the same Anti Coiner trope that they have had for many years it's easy to why some would say a person just doesn't get it."

It's not even close to being a fair reflection of what I am actually saying or the points I am making, or why I am making them.  It's flamely, it's off topic, personal and completely unneccessary and shouldn't have to put up with. Especially poor from a Mod.

Apr 21, 2021, 23:3104/21/21
02/22/16

People having a different opinion about something doesn't consitute trolling  you really should  relax  and not attack those that have a different opinion  just because they are not the same as yours. 

Apr 22, 2021, 13:4404/22/21
02/22/16

i

Hopefully these new events will help with generating the 6 and 7 s  

Please note they do not effect the generation rates for the missives

Apr 22, 2021, 15:4604/22/21
Apr 22, 2021, 15:50(edited)
02/20/17

12 now and i spent max 1500 shappires.. they don t stop.. 19 of 6th orders as well.  Pay atention how often they dropped.. see activation time

i

Apr 22, 2021, 16:2604/22/21
07/10/14
Wesley Pringle

People having a different opinion about something doesn't consitute trolling  you really should  relax  and not attack those that have a different opinion  just because they are not the same as yours. 

Yeah right.

I don't attack anyone here. I attack bad ideas, not the people that make them. It's a shame you can't tell the difference. One is healthy debate, attacking the people just leads to fights.

"TBH when a person comes back consitently with the same Anti Coiner trope that they have had for many years it's easy to why some would say a person just doesn't get it." 

Doesn't in any way address any of the points or issues I raised. Doesn't provide a better or more rational argument of your own, or counter the points I made by showing holes in my reasoning or additional facts that put the issue in a different light.

It's contributes nothing to the debate, is just thrown out to attack me as a peson. You are playing the person and not the ball, the person not their ideas.

If you really can't tell the difference between discussing and attacking people just consider the use of the word "trope" Just examining the language you use might help you realise you are trolling.