All Categories

Plarium play

Plarium play

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 31, 2020, 21:1812/31/20
06/13/15

Plarium play

So we have just over two weeks untill Flash will completely be useless, yet we are expected to play on the almost worthless Plarium Play, takes 2-3 minutes to load many time it won't load at all if you switch servers, you have to completely get out of both windows and start over. And forget about changine accounts some days, it won't happen. All of the marvelous stuff you have added in the last year should have been put on hold while you made sure Plarium Play actually worked.  Birdy

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2020, 21:2012/31/20
06/13/15

Plus  we are supposed to confirm our email but the game won't let us edit our profile so I can't change the email on the account so I can confirm it It is like ha ha you din't access your email account for over a year so now you lost your game as well.

Dec 31, 2020, 21:2112/31/20
06/13/15

Can't go to support because hotmail disabled the email account so I can't check for their answer, can't get into support anyhow, most of the time it doesn't work

Jan 1, 2021, 14:4101/01/21
09/26/15

@birdyjerrie  You don't have to change your login details from the App , you can do it from browser even after flask dies ... Profile section is not relied to flash ... You can access it from Browser at anytime ...

The APP is still relatively ''new'' ... and it's still in progress ... 

As for the loading issues , it happened even in browser many times , it's not APP related problem .. do not rely it to app :) 

As for the email comfirmation , as i said , do it from browser ... alternatives are available ... so it's not an urgent issue for the devs to work on it .. the devs better work on what's more important like the HTML5 , that way we won't have to talk about app anymore :)

Hope this somehow helped :)

Have fun Birdy

Jan 1, 2021, 14:4701/01/21
07/10/14

Yeah some of the missing stuff is a bit of a pain.

No link to the forum. Can't accept friend request in game (have to return to the launcher).

Maybe in time they will put some of the missing stuff back..... although atm they seem pretty stubborn not to accept that some of these flaws are pretty annoying to players... the threads about friends requests they just say, use the launcher, everything is fine, no issues.... execpt it is an issue cause its a pain in the backside and massively inconvenient.

I only play one server so, the lack of ease in switching servers isn't affecting me. The one that kills me is not having autocomplete to e-mail addresses as you used to have in browers. Its potentially only a little thing but OMG is that annoying the hell out of me (as a person with multiple accounts).

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 15, 2021, 17:4201/15/21
05/21/19

Hi, guys! 

We're definitely going to improve the app!

@DJ Moody, Regarding the forum link, please go to My Library -> choose a game and here you'll find the link.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 15, 2021, 17:4301/15/21
05/21/19
birdyjerrie

Plus  we are supposed to confirm our email but the game won't let us edit our profile so I can't change the email on the account so I can confirm it It is like ha ha you din't access your email account for over a year so now you lost your game as well.

Hello! Did you manage to migrate or not? If not, I'll be glad to guide you.

Jan 17, 2021, 03:1601/17/21
07/10/14

Alina - I don't need a link. I already book marked it.

The point is, if you ever want to get anyone here in future it's going to have to be way more obvious and a lot more convenient for the forums to get any traffic in futute

If it's not launcable from in-game, then it's not convenient for ppl. But its far worse than that. Hidden on a page most ppl won't find by themselves, that isn't even accessaable unless you have closed the game down.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2021, 15:4001/19/21
05/21/19
DJ Moody

Alina - I don't need a link. I already book marked it.

The point is, if you ever want to get anyone here in future it's going to have to be way more obvious and a lot more convenient for the forums to get any traffic in futute

If it's not launcable from in-game, then it's not convenient for ppl. But its far worse than that. Hidden on a page most ppl won't find by themselves, that isn't even accessaable unless you have closed the game down.

Yeah, I agree with you. I've already forwarded this feedback before. Hopefully, it will be easier to find our forum in future. Cheers!