All Categories

Battle Gound taxes?

Battle Gound taxes?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 25, 2020, 11:5110/25/20
08/31/15

Battle Gound taxes?

Over the past 4 months I have attacked defensive battle grounds that exceed LvL 100.  There has not been a single decent payout.  20 mil to 40 Mil troop losses on each occasion at least once per month.  Is the BG payout system disabled or just broken?

The lack of payout on the BGs has me seriously considering ending my commitment of time and money to this gaming platform.  I have roughly run the numbers and a BG payout is way over due.  Stingy returns on a player's investment of time and money appears to be Plariums platform strategy.  It is to the point where there is zero willingness to send troops to BGs just to have them wasted.

I am sure there are better ways to attack BGs.  I have tried most and it always feels like I am playing a losing slot machine that does not provide any return.

I understand Plarium's needs to make a profit.  I just feel their greed with fluctuating game settings involving game awards, is and has been out of control for a long time.

The greed of Plarium's latest introduction of the impossible to complete Champion quests tab as part of the monthly completion payout of the moon quest shows that Plarium intentionally introduces items to make completion of long term strategies and goals an impossibility without spending way beyond the entertainment return value of this game.  Plarium has always leaned in the greed direction.  It appears that they have now gone full throttle to pull every dime from loyal players with little return of entertainment value of the player's investment.

Yes I am perturbed that I again lost a ton of troops.  By any semblance of fair play there should have been a return on BG investment long before now.  I am far from a mega-coiner.  It has become obviously apparent that without changes in Plarium's commitments to providing a fair return on investment, future spending or time commitment to this game will be extremely reduced or ended all together.

Thoroughly disgusted!

Electro

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2020, 16:1710/25/20
12/13/14

There have been no recent changes reported, but a few players have reported long periods without payouts after reaching high levels

If your bank is full you should be getting good payouts, but nobody can help you

These are the 'expected' average payouts

96-105 - https://prnt.sc/tyojle

106-115 - https://prnt.sc/tyojam

116-125 - https://prnt.sc/tyoip2

Oct 26, 2020, 03:0810/26/20
08/09/15

electro,

hello

there has not been any changes to BGs...i know u will hate this hearing again and again ...

it just does not make sense u get no pay out for month even after doing BGs again and again

have u increased uR rune BGs ? (ur last BG levels)

if so please note my friend,rune BGs dnt pay u the pay out ur due

u might finish rune BG one after another and u will still not get the pay out u want...

if so do some normal BGs a few lvls lower than ur last ..judging from ur input of what u have said u might get paid in few BGs done

can u please let me know of the situation ? 

Regards,

fURY,
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 26, 2020, 06:2210/26/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

electro,

hello

there has not been any changes to BGs...i know u will hate this hearing again and again ...

it just does not make sense u get no pay out for month even after doing BGs again and again

u might finish rune BG one after another and u will still not get the pay out u want...

if so do some normal BGs a few lvls lower than ur last ..judging from ur input of what u have said u might get paid in few BGs done

can u please let me know of the situation ? 

Regards,

fURY,
That could be what's happening, it's also possible he's just getting multiple partial payouts instead of one large one but still getting most of his resource value back from the bank.  Without knowing exactly what he's doing it's difficult to tell.  
Oct 26, 2020, 10:4010/26/20
Nov 23, 2020, 13:04(edited)
07/10/14

BG are working fine for me. No evidence of any issues.

fURY  said:

I've got another idea.

Easiest way to fix an account is to hit a top level BG. If that BG doesn't clear everything you expected (and often it will) then go keep killing BG from biggest to smallest until you get a full payout. You shouldn't need to do more than 4 ot 5.

[Edited]

Oct 26, 2020, 11:5110/26/20
02/20/17
DJ Moody said:

Easiest way to fix an account is to hit a top level BG. If that BG doesn't clear everything you expected (and often it will) then go keep killing BG from biggest to smallest until you get a full payout. You shouldn't need to do more than 4 ot 5.

Without involving myslef in discussion i want to confirm what you said because this is exactly the way i do bgs and it works for me everytime...after i tried all options i could possibily think.BGs i play from the very first day in game and your level shows that ;what i ve learned is you have to play smart and confident...i often use calculator.
Oct 26, 2020, 12:0410/26/20
Oct 26, 2020, 12:07(edited)
02/20/17

Electro said:

The greed of Plarium's latest introduction of the impossible to complete Champion quests tab as part of the monthly completion payout of the moon quest shows that Plarium intentionally introduces items to make completion of long term strategies and goals an impossibility without spending way beyond the entertainment return value of this game. 

I really understand your frustration..i really do...something strange and maybe you should need some help from a friend or a team mate who does great bgs.Have you ever heard of Tigroon?that guy is a monster of bgs.Speaking of moon quest i dont know why you think is hard to do but actually it s easy at least for me.19 days to go and only 2 quests left---1 is related to mareth quest so i have to wait more 1 day and the other one is training troops-which i can do it in blink of an eye-you CAN do it without spending IF you keep playing day by day activate your dragon boosts..training boosts as well.Other important thing is to be a part of a great league..all you need are boosts and they come within each tourney and brawl..as a matter a fact is all about to be ..active.You will probably talk about champion quests as well..mine are done and i ve got 6th rank ready for next 2 months ahead..i use every single champion quest orders and i change them every time -you have to keep them spinning all the time

Oct 30, 2020, 20:0910/30/20
Oct 30, 2020, 20:13(edited)
08/09/15

if any one is interesyed i have written a BG guide some time back

u can find the article here.  

the tutorial i posted,i myself even use diferent method than that now,so this is not about methodology ! anyone can play the BGs anyway s/he wants

but if

someone is interested  to see how u track resources ,to see if ur winning/losing i explained pretty much everything there

skip the first part and read TERMINOLOGY/ KEY WORDS /IMPORTANT HOW TO..

Oct 31, 2020, 00:3910/31/20
Oct 31, 2020, 01:02(edited)
08/09/15

too bad i noticed this late

anyways after i saw the challenge i went and did BGs please note the date 

i

i can choose what to win ! so can everybody else !

if u read that tutorial u can come by how to track ur resources/units 

everything i write is to help players ! it does not matter which method u follow,it does not matter whose method is the better one ! dj moody or mine or any other players

believe me its not important if its a myth or a reality...

what matters is that you(everybody)as a player learn how BGs work,track resources and keep track of the units u send in and payouts

my friends if u keep tab on everything u do ! u wont  need me ,or anyone ,forget about being able to win,u will become a pro player of ur own even being able to win what u want,dragons ? griffins ? u can win whatvr u desire !

these all bring me to one simple thing: tax can be experimented with and be accounted for by every player

best wishes to everyone,

shT pa Town,

fURY, 

p.s. i  did some things here,while doing BGs today,that many will find strange after seeing the payout,those were INTENTIONAL !

Nov 8, 2020, 01:3111/08/20
08/31/15

Ran all level 90 BGs.  Still no payout

i

i

i

This makes no sense!  Hit 7 Level 90 BGs.  2-Lvl 98, 1-Lvl 96, 1-Lvl 95, 1-Lvl 94, 1-Lvl 92, and 1-Lvl 90.  Nothing but 146 Griffons.   Another 12 million Defense troops gone.   BG troop tax tax and return is a RIP OFF!  Scammed Again!

Nov 8, 2020, 01:3211/08/20
08/31/15

Nothing but Offensive BG's left above LvL 90

Nov 8, 2020, 13:0311/08/20
08/09/15

i dont know ur situation

for example how much units u have used prior to this 12 mil defense u have used and how much u have receiced as a pay out ?

if u havnt used any then 10 mil defense is not even close enough to get a pay out to get a pay out at lvl 90s...

on a side note,please note that u can always use a BG refresher once everyday... be patient,u don't have to get a win in just one day

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 10, 2020, 04:5011/10/20
10/04/13
Bonecrusher

too bad i noticed this late

anyways after i saw the challenge i went and did BGs please note the date 

i

i can choose what to win ! so can everybody else !

if u read that tutorial u can come by how to track ur resources/units 

everything i write is to help players ! it does not matter which method u follow,it does not matter whose method is the better one ! dj moody or mine or any other players

believe me its not important if its a myth or a reality...

what matters is that you(everybody)as a player learn how BGs work,track resources and keep track of the units u send in and payouts

my friends if u keep tab on everything u do ! u wont  need me ,or anyone ,forget about being able to win,u will become a pro player of ur own even being able to win what u want,dragons ? griffins ? u can win whatvr u desire !

these all bring me to one simple thing: tax can be experimented with and be accounted for by every player

best wishes to everyone,

shT pa Town,

fURY, 

p.s. i  did some things here,while doing BGs today,that many will find strange after seeing the payout,those were INTENTIONAL !

Yep, there are some interesting things you can learn if you pay attention to the order and timing of payouts along with how much res you have loaded.  

Nov 23, 2020, 11:1711/23/20
08/31/15

Maxed out resources.  Hit numerous level 100+ (5, all Defense, between 100 and 110) BGs.  No payout.  Finally, disgusted (Again), hit the lvl 117 rune bg.  Payed 5k Demons and 2k Warlocks.  Still incredibly in the red on troops spent versus troops recieved.  I have determined (my theory) that levels 100 thru 110, at least from a defensive troop return are a dead zone for troop payout.  It should be noted that when the BG's refreshed and provided (finally) replacement BGs that all replacement BGs are Defense, between Lvl 100 and 110.   Rune BG is now at Lvl 118.  Strange how no BGs, Offensive or defensive, above Lvl 110 were part of the refresh.  Not convinced, for this most recent BG malady, that the troops spent (lots of archers and calvary) are in any way equivalent to the occult troops received.  Have abandoned the idea of seeing any return on the previous 3 or 4 BG defensive catastrophic attempts.  Probably recieved resources instead of troop return.  The most recent BG refreshment only provided Defensive BGs Lvl, 101 through 106.   At some point, to get beyond the Lvl 100 thru 110 BG troop death trap I will start at the lowest defensive BG and work my way to the highest level and accept whatever discusting rediculous return on wasted troops Plarium determines to provide.  Feel stupid that I continue attempting Plarium's BG charade.  Hope this helps someone else not waste anymore troops than necessarry on BG levels 100 through 110.   

Nov 23, 2020, 11:5511/23/20
11/28/16

I haven't seen the usefulness of Battleground since I started playing; when there are Battlegrounds events, I take a break from Plarium.

https://prnt.sc/vod9uh

Nov 23, 2020, 13:2011/23/20
Nov 23, 2020, 13:36(edited)
07/10/14

You need to track your resource in and out. If you don't you won't be able to draw any correct conclusions about BG's (even whether you are making a profit or loss, let alone uncover any of the actual mechanics).

100 to 110 is not a dead zone. There are no dead zones. There are no lanes to BGs. I can tell you that with absolute certainty having recorded tens of thousands of BG results.

Btw the fact you only got 42.1m of resource out of the 117 rune BG, suggests your bank is empty as far as the game is concerned.

If you did as I suggested and then worked down from largest to smallest until you got a full payout, we'd know that 100% for definite (as I suspect yor full payout would be pretty much equal only to the resources you put in after the 117). 

Nov 23, 2020, 13:5511/23/20
08/09/15
markus

I haven't seen the usefulness of Battleground since I started playing; when there are Battlegrounds events, I take a break from Plarium.

https://prnt.sc/vod9uh

hello markus

without playing BGs it is simply just NOT POSSIBLE to grow as much !

although it is impressive to see you have played this long time without playing any BGs !

times have changed ! now we know everything about BGs !

with the iron patience you have ,BG is specially for players like you

learn how to play BG

play BGs only on tournaments and dont rush it for a pay out ! and now with champs,u not only wont pay the tax,but also will come out positive !

do some in an alt of yours, if u dont have an alt ! make one ,it took me 10,20 days to get some troops in an alt,ull see how benefitial it is. learn there with no worry 

BG is essential for your game play ! very very essential ! 

have a good day

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 23, 2020, 16:4611/23/20
10/04/13
Bonecrusher

hello markus

without playing BGs it is simply just NOT POSSIBLE to grow as much !

although it is impressive to see you have played this long time without playing any BGs !

times have changed ! now we know everything about BGs !

with the iron patience you have ,BG is specially for players like you

learn how to play BG

play BGs only on tournaments and dont rush it for a pay out ! and now with champs,u not only wont pay the tax,but also will come out positive !

do some in an alt of yours, if u dont have an alt ! make one ,it took me 10,20 days to get some troops in an alt,ull see how benefitial it is. learn there with no worry 

BG is essential for your game play ! very very essential ! 

have a good day

Nah you can grow without doing bgs, especially if you're in a good league that gets high rewards from the weekly brawl tournaments.  They do make it a bit easier though since they let you change between troop types.